PDA

View Full Version : I know there's not much football....

aero
1/29/2009, 04:00 PM
to talk about right now, but I wish we could get off the tebow stuff. Florida won and tebow's a very good football player. I'm like a lot of people in that I don't particularly care for him but that's not worth endless posts deriding him. Not really worth the time. And it's a little aggish. One other thing before I dismount the soapbox, I've noticed some other sites have a lot of posts that are titled "F'ng (name of some football player)", or "F'ng this" or "F'ng that". And a lot of the posts just get carried away with profanity. Now I certainly do my share of cussing but I try to limit it in public. It's just seems a bit classless and immature. I've always been proud of this site in that we've seem to keep it above the fray, so to say. Anyway, that's what I think. Now, back to your regular programming.

PDXsooner
1/29/2009, 04:02 PM
Pretty lame post -- if you wanted to see more cussing and making fun of Tebow, you just chose the best way to do it.

aero
1/29/2009, 04:10 PM
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

bri
1/29/2009, 04:16 PM
One other thing before I dismount the soapbox, I've noticed some other sites have a lot of posts that are titled "F'ng (name of some football player)", or "F'ng this" or "F'ng that". And a lot of the posts just get carried away with profanity. Now I certainly do my share of cussing but I try to limit it in public. It's just seems a bit classless and immature. I've always been proud of this site in that we've seem to keep it above the fray, so to say. Anyway, that's what I think. Now, back to your regular programming.

The "F" in the "WTF" in your avatar stands for "f*ck". Every time you post, you're basically saying "f*ck" at least once. So maybe you should change your avvie before you tell everyone else to lay off the f-word. :D

aero
1/29/2009, 04:29 PM
The "F" in the "WTF" in your avatar stands for "f*ck". Every time you post, you're basically saying "f*ck" at least once. So maybe you should change your avvie before you tell everyone else to lay off the f-word. :D

Feel better?

bri
1/29/2009, 04:33 PM
I would, but your use of "Fexas" is offensive to me as well, because it references the phrase "Tuck Fexas", another cleverly obtuse use of the "f-word".

aero
1/29/2009, 04:41 PM
:D You can take it for whatever you want. A little different than posting profanity that a 6 year old could figure out. I could care less what you do or say. If it makes you feel better about yourself great for you.

soonerfan28
1/29/2009, 04:44 PM
Aero I agree with your post. He made the plays to win the game and in the same breath the guy was way overexposed. There are more threads on this site about Teb0w then there is about our own QB. I get tired of getting on hear and seeing so much about this guy.

PDXsooner
1/29/2009, 05:46 PM
Damn, Bri just got you to change your avatar AND change your sig. Looks like you chucked a few F-ing rocks from your glass house.

aero
1/29/2009, 05:57 PM
Damn, Bri just got you to change your avatar AND change your sig. Looks like you chucked a few F-ing rocks from your glass house.

;) Just the av. It was getting old anyway. Anything to help pacify the children. :P