PDA

View Full Version : Got a nickname for Keiton Page?

cjames317
1/27/2009, 01:13 PM
Props to Sooner04 for "Eddie Munster."

Here's mine: Alex P.

soonerfan28
1/27/2009, 01:20 PM
Midge.......Nevermind, that's Foreman's mom.

8timechamps
1/27/2009, 01:38 PM
AD?

RonMexico7
1/27/2009, 01:42 PM
Little Country

Curly Bill
1/27/2009, 01:42 PM
Whitey?

badger
1/27/2009, 01:56 PM
(deep breath now)

Little-white-boy-that-looks-like-he's-nine-year-old-with-no-facial-hair-but-buck-teeth-that -really-stick-out-that-can-hit-open-shots-but-sucks-at-defense-and-would-not-have-hit-all
-of-those-shots-if-we-didn't-let-up-when-we-had-somewhat-comfy-leads-so-there-grow-a
-few-inches-shorty-before-you-try-to-get-cocky-enough-to-block-Blake-Griffin-you-big-I-mean
-you-little-loser-you-OH!-but-he's-from-Oklahoma-so-I-can't-trash-talk-him-too-much-so-good
-for-you,-Oklahoma-kid,-but-we-still-laugh-in-your-general-direction-because-of-all-the-reasons
-named-above.

Ok, try number two:

Eaton-to-Keaton will forever be known as

Fatty-to-Whitey for three!

(clunk!)

Whoops, Eaton lost the ball before he could pass it, so another turnover for the Pokes!

SoonerDood
1/27/2009, 01:58 PM
Ollie from Hoosiers

badger
1/27/2009, 02:00 PM
For those of you that missed this object of our new affection, here are some pics:
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/52/528113.jpg
http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Images/Photos/2b5f4af6-3153-4cd3-b73c-96a8dc748fdb.jpg
(I am not looking for just dorky pics, these are the ones that appeared first when I typed in his name!)
http://www.coachesaid.com/ca/img/2008/H_07page3k.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03iA9jh5tq724/610x.jpg
(again, not picking the nerdy shots, these are the first results of a GIS)

oumartin
1/27/2009, 02:18 PM
little freak can shoot the ball is all I know.

caesarscott
1/27/2009, 02:27 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03iA9jh5tq724/610x.jpg
(again, not picking the nerdy shots, these are the first results of a GIS)

somebody needs to fark up this one with those midgets playing basketball

bri
1/27/2009, 02:43 PM
I thought that was the pic of midgets playing basketball.

Rhino
1/27/2009, 02:56 PM
Ollie MacFarlane.

http://www.mopsquad.com/movies/images/hoosiers.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
1/27/2009, 03:15 PM
Step Ladder

or

Booster Chair

MikeInNorman
1/27/2009, 03:19 PM
Banjo?

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/deliverance.JPG

CrimsonJim
1/27/2009, 03:22 PM
Last night my wife said he looked like Eddie Munster, but we'll have to concede that one to Sooner04. :)

How's about:

Beaver Boy

or

Woodchuck

King Crimson
1/27/2009, 03:24 PM
Little Country

that's what i would have said.

but, i got family peeps from the Pawnee area so hey. Page is a pretty good player IMO.

8timechamps
1/27/2009, 03:45 PM
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/8timechamps/Dwarf.jpg

microcap52
1/27/2009, 03:55 PM
I like "little country"...whatever you call him, he can flat out shoot...We should be thankful that the Ags have Byron "Eatin" at the point (petition the NCAA for a 5th year for him) cause he WILL NOT pass lil guy the ball

We have a kid here who was All State in FB, will be in again in BB and is 2 time defending high jump champion in track...he played on the same AAU team with Orton, Henry, etc and said that Paige is "the fastest little white dude he has ever seen and can really hoop"..we may want to reconsider making fun of him

Curly Bill
1/27/2009, 03:59 PM
I like "little country"...whatever you call him, he can flat out shoot...We should be thankful that the Ags have Byron "Eatin" at the point (petition the NCAA for a 5th year for him) cause he WILL NOT pass lil guy the ball

We have a kid here who was All State in FB, will be in again in BB and is 2 time defending high jump champion in track...he played on the same AAU team with Orton, Henry, etc and said that Paige is "the fastest little white dude he has ever seen and can really hoop"..we may want to reconsider making fun of him

We make fun of the dual Messiahs Obama and Tebow, why wouldn't we make fun of a poke basketball player?

birddog
1/27/2009, 04:16 PM
i thought i made it clear that he is "Ollie" from Hoosiers. the player that airballed an underhanded freethrow? the similarities are remarkable.

badger
1/27/2009, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry, but OSU fans chanted "Betty Crocker" at Tony last night. If they think our players are fair game, then so are theirs, no matter how well they shoot.

Little Country works fine for now. Perhaps something funny will happen down the road that will earn him a better nickname. In the meantime, Eaton will continue not passing him the ball... let's face it, if Eaton passed him the ball too much, Page might start in front of him.

If Eaton lost his starting job to a little white kid from small-town Oklahoma, the fans would love it, but it might be too much for Eaton's large, large gut... I mean ego.

Eaton was a McDonald's All-American and he has yet to show why. When he could have driven to the basket, he lost the ball, sometimes uncontested. When he went to pass the ball, it would hit his foot. When he shot the ball, it was only to get sent to the free throw line.

Page could steal Eaton's starting spot?! Giggle Giggle :D

cheezyq
1/27/2009, 04:27 PM
Eaton was a McDonald's All-American and he has yet to show why. When he could have driven to the basket, he lost the ball, sometimes uncontested. When he went to pass the ball, it would hit his foot. When he shot the ball, it was only to get sent to the free throw line.

He's a clutz with incredibly poor balance. Witness the moving screen against Crocker. He has no control once that midsection gets wobbling.

He CAN dribble, but the kind that requires a bib, not the kind that gets you to the basket. All he's REALLY good for is an occasional 3-pointer, some turnovers, and a few offensive fouls from being out of control.

Curly Bill
1/27/2009, 04:34 PM

Saw Eaton play in the state basketball tourny down in Austin. He was a tremendous high school b-baller, but it would seem he's about eaten his way to mediocrity.

ouwapiti
1/27/2009, 05:38 PM
Midge.......Nevermind, that's Foreman's mom.

no, that was donna's mom (tanya roberts)...BURN !!!!hahahah...forman's mom was 'kitty'

tulsaoilerfan
1/27/2009, 06:00 PM
I kinda like Opie Taylor

OUstud
1/27/2009, 06:04 PM
Mini Colt McCoy.

cheezyq
1/27/2009, 06:13 PM
Fart-bubble.

KC//CRIMSON
1/27/2009, 06:18 PM
Brillo Pad

starrca23
1/27/2009, 06:44 PM
How about "Not-Rotnei"?

stoopified
1/27/2009, 06:51 PM
ountry Bumpkin
High Pockets
Little Jethro

Cappy
1/27/2009, 07:09 PM
Token

I Am Right
1/27/2009, 07:30 PM
Whitey?

Whoa, Somebody's got a bias.

badger
1/27/2009, 07:36 PM
How about "Not-Rotnei"?

Or Not-Rot for short. This way, we can be non-playa hatin' on his shooting by saying that he's better than rot, but at the same time, poking fun at a poke!

:D

ouwapiti
1/27/2009, 08:15 PM
IBM........(i)tty (b)itty (m)ullet or monkey etc etc

Crimsontothecore
1/27/2009, 08:27 PM
This is what I think of when I see him.http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/boomersooner123/H_07page3k.jpg

cheezyq
1/27/2009, 09:33 PM
This is what I think of when I see him.http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/boomersooner123/H_07page3k.jpg

And with that I nominate....

Special K

;)

the_ouskull
1/27/2009, 09:50 PM
I think it's between Little Country and Special K. I've been alternating between calling him both anyway, and Sloth too, so it's whatever to me. He looks almost identical to Big Country's H.S. graduation pic though, right down to the hairdon't.

the_ouskull

tommieharris91
1/27/2009, 10:19 PM
I like Special K as well.

mikeelikee
1/27/2009, 10:37 PM
Casper? Dude is white as a sheet!

Crimson Kid
1/27/2009, 10:45 PM
Dudley

birddog
1/27/2009, 10:59 PM
the de-nogginizer

Flying Scotsman
1/27/2009, 11:31 PM
"Little Opie Cunningham"

...something Eddie Murphy said....

Heck of a shooter though....

CrimsonJim
1/27/2009, 11:54 PM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Crimsontothecore
1/28/2009, 08:17 AM
I'm sorry, but OSU fans chanted "Betty Crocker" at Tony last night. If they think our players are fair game, then so are theirs, no matter how well they shoot.

Little Country works fine for now. Perhaps something funny will happen down the road that will earn him a better nickname. In the meantime, Eaton will continue not passing him the ball... let's face it, if Eaton passed him the ball too much, Page might start in front of him.

If Eaton lost his starting job to a little white kid from small-town Oklahoma, the fans would love it, but it might be too much for Eaton's large, large gut... I mean ego.

Page could steal Eaton's starting spot?! Giggle Giggle :D

"Betty Crocker?" Wow, that took some thought. Almost has as much meaning as "Gooner"

I just checked in on orangepower.com and they have threads discussing "Ou and ugly players", "Griffins parents", "Austin (crack) Johnson", "Tony Cracker", and a thread discussing how Capel will leave soon.

I swear those inbreds are so jealous of OU they can't see straight. I'm not sure I could make fun of another schools players if mine was famous for a drunken coach, his drunken son, convicted drug dealers on scholarship, ect., ect.

badger
1/28/2009, 09:21 AM
I swear those inbreds are so jealous of OU they can't see straight. I'm not sure I could make fun of another schools players if mine was famous for a drunken coach, his drunken son, convicted drug dealers on scholarship, ect., ect.

Meh, how easily they forget football season during basketball (although I did see at least one guy in the crowd wearing a Holiday Bowl shirt)... or perhaps that is part of the problem. OSU used to be good at something, whether it be football (back in the 80s with Barry Sanders) or basketball (Final Four under Coach Left-of-Center) or wrestling (simultaneously winning multiple nat'l championships each year for an NCAA-record four million).

However, OSU now has none of that and they are owned and operated by a billionaire oilman. How depressing :rolleyes:

KaleoHolley
1/28/2009, 12:37 PM
Dude can play, if anyone saw his state championship performance, you walked away fan, crimson glasses or not. I hate the pukes with a passion and laughed at there thuggery and goon-ness on Monday. But I can't help but to like a kid that plays his butt off and you are kidding yourself if you wouldn't like him to be Crimson. With that said............... Opie. Hands down.

MrJimBeam
1/28/2009, 01:39 PM
Coconut head

MikeInNorman
1/28/2009, 01:49 PM
Jenna Plumley

badger
1/28/2009, 02:18 PM
Dude can play, if anyone saw his state championship performance, you walked away fan, crimson glasses or not. I hate the pukes with a passion and laughed at there thuggery and goon-ness on Monday. But I can't help but to like a kid that plays his butt off and you are kidding yourself if you wouldn't like him to be Crimson. With that said............... Opie. Hands down.

Hmm... nah, we passed on an Oklahoma kid for a reason. I don't think he plays enough defense... yet. Also, it was his teammates that helped him get open for those three pointers. If he had to shoot them contested, he either flopped (JJ Reddick would be proud) or it would harmlessly clunk out.

Besides, we already have our shooter eye candy in this hottness right here:
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v227/1491/11/n1441200076_7115.jpg

KaleoHolley
1/28/2009, 02:30 PM
Hmm... nah, we passed on an Oklahoma kid for a reason. I don't think he plays enough defense... yet. Also, it was his teammates that helped him get open for those three pointers. If he had to shoot them contested, he either flopped (JJ Reddick would be proud) or it would harmlessly clunk out.

Besides, we already have our shooter eye candy in this hottness right here:
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v227/1491/11/n1441200076_7115.jpg

Just because you are small in stature doesn't mean you can't guard or play defense. He is quick, has good feet, and plays havoc with passing lanes. If he couldn't play defense they would just post him up every time. I don't see that happening. Could Drew Lavender play defense?

No comment on Cade Davis being eye candy, i just wish he spent the time he did on his hair in the gym shootin!!! : )

Crimsontothecore
1/28/2009, 02:31 PM

Yeah, the kids a good player and I'm sure we would have found a scholly for him But we were busy signing a kid by the name of Warren.
Likewise, I'm sure the pukes would love to have Blake, Tony, or Austin regardless of how much they talk trash about them.
Having said that, Page definitely looks Downs.

badger
1/28/2009, 02:40 PM
No comment on Cade Davis being eye candy, i just wish he spent the time he did on his hair in the gym shootin!!! : )

I can't remember his name, but the guy who used to spend all of his time on the bench cheerling like Kellen (who sat next to him the entire game) was my previous eye candy :D

EDIT: Michael Ott.

KaleoHolley
1/28/2009, 02:46 PM
Thats a given the pukes would, no doubt in my mind. I guess call it pride for my state, but i wouldn't mind having him playing for us, and Rontei for that matter. WW is a stud. I hope he doesn't leave after this year, i hear he is playing himself into a lotto pick.

sooner518
1/28/2009, 03:05 PM
I wouldnt mind having Page on our team. He had some sick moves against us the other night in the lane to create shots for himself. I was impressed by him. he impressed me a whole lot more than some of the other "stars" on that team (Muonelo and Eaton)

Mjcpr
1/28/2009, 03:10 PM
He looks almost identical to Big Country's H.S. graduation pic though, right down to the hairdon't.

the_ouskull

Except without the moobs.

Crimsontothecore
1/28/2009, 03:17 PM
I can't remember his name, but the guy who used to spend all of his time on the bench cheerling like Kellen (who sat next to him the entire game) was my previous eye candy :D

EDIT: Michael Ott.

Is that all you women think about? Appearance? I wish women could be more like men and look at inner beauty:D

tommieharris91
1/28/2009, 03:29 PM
Thats a given the pukes would, no doubt in my mind. I guess call it pride for my state, but i wouldn't mind having him playing for us, and Rontei for that matter. WW is a stud. I hope he doesn't leave after this year, i hear he is playing himself into a lotto pick.

I wouldn't take Rotnei right now. His numbers have tanked since the start of SEC play, and so has his team.

badger
1/28/2009, 04:56 PM
Is that all you women think about? Appearance? I wish women could be more like men and look at inner beauty:D

To quote the poke fans after numerous early second-half foul calls...

"Bull-s***! Bull-s***!"

:D You boys ever wonder why your wives like football so much? Two words: tight end.

SOONER STEAKER
1/28/2009, 05:02 PM
Whitey or Ghost, he's whiter than the kid who hasn't seen the sun. Or/ how bout SPOOK

Taxman71
1/29/2009, 03:52 PM
Keiton is definitely related to "The Workin Man's Friend" based solely on the hair.

(Looking for a better pic)

http://static.newsok.biz/article/2007-11-18/3170257/Bob_Mills.jpg_11-18-2007_CO5D0EF.jpg

Jmorales22
2/1/2009, 02:30 AM
I think I know what to call him

http://members.cox.net/jmorales22/incrediboy.JPG