PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Championship Tickets

randu
1/24/2009, 09:48 PM
Anyone know when the Big 12 Championship tickets go on sale? I thought I heard they went on sale in Feb of last year. TIA.

Soonerfan88
1/25/2009, 02:12 AM
Don't remember the exact time frame (summer?), but in KC they were first offered to the Chiefs ticket holders. The rest was then released after the season started to the general public.

I could be completely off on the times but know that Chief fans got first crack. Not sure how they will be distributed at Jerryworld.

OU_Sooners75
1/25/2009, 03:37 AM
Don't remember the exact time frame (summer?), but in KC they were first offered to the Chiefs ticket holders. The rest was then released after the season started to the general public.

I could be completely off on the times but know that Chief fans got first crack. Not sure how they will be distributed at Jerryworld.

The Cheifs got first crack, but many of them did not attend the game. Most of them bought them up and sold them online. Which is bogus if you ask me!

It is okay. I spent 65 for my ticket and ended up in the club section by mid-3rd quarter!

yes, I am a seat jumper, you would too, in section 304 row 33 in Arrowhead!

okienator
1/25/2009, 12:42 PM
Im new to this posting thing. But i would like to know how to get tickets to the byu game in the new stadium. I was told to check with cowboys ticket office and whin i did they said check with oklahoma so im lost.

85sooners
1/25/2009, 08:51 PM
:pop: :pop:

JLEW1818
2/9/2009, 08:52 AM
anybody got any updates on anything

oupride
2/9/2009, 11:08 AM
OU has never beaten BYU or Idaho State2009 OU football schedule (http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/okla/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2009_football_schedule.pdf)

MichiganSooner
2/10/2009, 02:39 PM
I don't know when they go up for sale of the big 12 game but it is early. You can get the information about it at the Big 12 Conference web site but nothing is there now. I got them through that web site a few years ago and was directed to ticketmaster.com and paid their fees. I also ended up seated with a bunch of drunk K-State fans and we lost the game!! This past year, I got them from soonersports.com and paid a much smaller fee and got to sit with OU fans and we won!! I got them shortly after we all found out Mack's whining didn't do any good.

Sooner24
2/13/2009, 12:08 AM
There will be thousands of tickets for cheap at the stadium. Game will not be close to a sellout unless Nebraska is undefeated and has a chance to play in the BCS title game going into the game.

JLEW1818
2/13/2009, 12:28 AM
wonder how much OU byu tickets will be going for

badger
2/13/2009, 07:41 AM
There will be thousands of tickets for cheap at the stadium. Game will not be close to a sellout unless Nebraska is undefeated and has a chance to play in the BCS title game going into the game.

yes, this is true. even the year Mizzou was ranked No. 1 and we were their only loss it still wasn't a high draw sellout-like game (like OU-Tech this year, or OU-Texas every year, or OU-OSU when Holder doesn't hold his fans ransom)

MyT Oklahoma
2/15/2009, 02:46 PM
I've been to two Big 12 Championship games at Arrowhead (2006 and 2008) and there were tickets available both times. You can either wait until game day and walk the parking lot or just get them from OU as soon as they are available. I had great seats both years though the OU ticket office.