PDA

View Full Version : Dear President Obama

olevetonahill
1/22/2009, 12:11 PM
Just a few words from an average Citizen.
I didn't Vote for you . The main reason being I dont think you have the Knowledge or Experience, for the Job. Regardless of My opinions you Won and I salute you .
I wish you well in your New Job . Good Luck .
It seems some Cant get beyond the Hatred Of George Bush and Or the color Of your skin . I have a problem with those In both groups. Personally I intend to Judge your Actions On the Color of your Heart Not the skin .
Im not running out and Buying up Weapons. Quite simply I have been thru the Scare Tactics before and I still have plenty.
You will Make Mistakes ( you are Human arnt you ? ) Just as G.W. made mistakes. Its your Job to Try to correct any mistakes of the Past while Not repeating any.
I will Pray for you , your Family and OUR country daily.
May God Bless you and Keep you
Sincerely
Howard (olevet)
Now for the SO , Can we please get Past all the Hate towards G.W. and Move forward with trying to Build this Country back up ?

yermom
1/22/2009, 12:17 PM
well, most of the hate on the SO is for Obama bin Laden, so you might mention them too ;)

i'd like everyone to get over how "historic" this day is and all that ****

let's celebrate (or criticize) when he actually does something. do you really want his presidency summed up in history as "token black president"?

StoopTroup
1/22/2009, 12:40 PM
well, most of the hate on the SO is for Obama bin Laden, so you might mention them too ;)

let's celebrate (or criticize) when he actually does something. do you really want his presidency summed up in history as "token black president"?

yep

1890MilesToNorman
1/22/2009, 12:44 PM
Throw out my beliefs in a small, limited, constitutional federal government? :confused:

I'll get back to you on that!

1890MilesToNorman
1/22/2009, 12:45 PM
No!!!

sooner_born_1960
1/22/2009, 01:06 PM

Well put. It's time to stop being the first black president and start being the 44th U.S. President.

Fraggle145
1/22/2009, 05:33 PM
God, this political bull**** is ghey. Vet, yermom, good posts. Everyone needs to quit whining. Lets see what he can do...

olevetonahill
1/22/2009, 05:52 PM
God, this political bull**** is ghey. Vet, yermom, good posts. Everyone needs to quit whining. Lets see what he can do...

My Point , Im sure we will all get our Chances to either give him Props or shoot arrows at him .

IBleedCrimson
1/22/2009, 06:15 PM
Everyone needs to quit whining. Lets see what he can do...

but hes the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT EVAR !!!!........

OklaPony
1/22/2009, 07:40 PM
I wonder if he could be a tokin' black president?

OklahomaTuba
1/22/2009, 10:54 PM
Very impressive record so far.

Managed to hire a treasury secretary who can't figure out TurboTax.

AggieTool
1/22/2009, 11:26 PM
I didn't Vote for you . The main reason being I dont think you have the Knowledge or Experience, for the Job. Regardless of My opinions you Won and I salute you .
It seems some Cant get beyond the Hatred Of George Bush and Or the color Of your skin . I have a problem with those In both groups. Personally I intend to Judge your Actions On the Color of your Heart Not the skin .
Im not running out and Buying up Weapons. Quite simply I have been thru the Scare Tactics before and I still have plenty.
You will Make Mistakes ( you are Human arnt you ? ) Just as G.W. made mistakes. Its your Job to Try to correct any mistakes of the Past while Not repeating any.
Sincerely
Howard (olevet)
Now for the SO , Can we please get Past all the Hate towards G.W. and Move forward with trying to Build this Country back up ?

Oh, so now we're an Aggie fan all of a sudden.:confused:

sitzpinkler
1/22/2009, 11:27 PM
Very impressive record so far.

Managed to hire a treasury secretary who can't figure out TurboTax.

:rolleyes:

yeah, wrong thread, this was kind of a break from the mudslinging for a minute or two

thanks for trying (or failing as it were)

salth2o
1/22/2009, 11:37 PM
Well put. It's time to stop being the first black president and start being the 44th U.S. President.

AMEN!!!

SanJoaquinSooner
1/22/2009, 11:56 PM
Sincerely
Howard (olevet)
congrats on your almost perfect spelling.

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2009, 02:49 AM
See vet...told ya anywhere else yer spelling would be called out!

And as for yer original post, why don't we agree so much on tha phone! lmao

"shut the **** up and listen goddamnit!" ;)

Rogue
1/23/2009, 05:33 AM
These reasonable political threads have short half-lives around here.

olevetonahill
1/23/2009, 05:36 AM
These reasonable political threads have short half-lives around here.

I noticed that, No Hate, No action ;)

salth2o
1/23/2009, 11:42 AM
Sincerely
Howard (olevet)

This is a great posting, but what is up with the random capitalization? [grammar police...i know]

olevetonahill
1/23/2009, 12:01 PM
This is a great posting, but what is up with the random capitalization? [grammar police...i know]

Hell If I know.I guess I don't want any one to get the right idea about me ?:P

olevetonahill
1/23/2009, 12:08 PM
Oh , and Dayum , Dayum you to hell .
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Jwg0RKRAT1Y/SLKmtNApa5I/AAAAAAAAA6s/cXoKkJ6wQi8/s400/Grammar-Police.png

olevetonahill
1/23/2009, 12:10 PM
Oh ****! now Ive done done it :mad:
http://socialpsych.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/grammar-police-arrest-this-man1.gif

TUSooner
1/23/2009, 04:52 PM
Throw out my beliefs in a small, limited, constitutional federal government? :confused:

I'll get back to you on that!

One man's belief is another man's delusion. NOBODY is going to roll the federal gubment back to the 18th century.