PDA

View Full Version : Is this real? I mean I know it's real...

JohnnyMack
1/21/2009, 11:09 AM
...but is this really what follows the Presidential motorcade?

If so, even Jack Bauer is impressed.

gHsiqCI6Src

8timechamps
1/21/2009, 11:14 AM
That's pretty sweet. Not to mention that there's been a few times I would have liked to have that option.

C&CDean
1/21/2009, 12:19 PM
I'm sure your boy will do away with such unnecessary silliness JM, besides, who's gonna be able to buy ammo for that thing?

That, and he'll paint them all white.

OklahomaTuba
1/21/2009, 12:20 PM
That's for when he visits the blue states.

JohnnyMack
1/21/2009, 12:25 PM
I'm sure your boy will do away with such unnecessary silliness JM, besides, who's gonna be able to buy ammo for that thing?

That, and he'll paint them all white.

Thanks for chiming in Gramps.

"Man that is cool" woulda been a fine response. Let's make it partisan dickery instead.

C&CDean
1/21/2009, 12:30 PM
Thanks for chiming in Gramps.

"Man that is cool" woulda been a fine response. Let's make it partisan dickery instead.

Blow me.

And I'm surprised you didn't throw in "racist Gramps" like your usual MO lately.

It is a cool car (if it's the black suburban with the machine gun in the roof - I'm assuming since utoob is blocked). Your boy really doesn't need that type of protection. He's got higher powers if'n you know what I mean.

bri
1/21/2009, 12:30 PM
I know I'm supposed to be anti-gun, but that thing gives me serious wood.

OklahomaTuba
1/21/2009, 12:32 PM
What a racist thread. I am just appalled.

JohnnyMack
1/21/2009, 12:32 PM
Blow me.

And I'm surprised you didn't throw in "racist Gramps" like your usual MO lately.

It is a cool car (if it's the black suburban with the machine gun in the roof - I'm assuming since utoob is blocked). Your boy really doesn't need that type of protection. He's got higher powers if'n you know what I mean.

You're not as fun to play with as Tuba.

bri
1/21/2009, 12:35 PM
Wow, this place really is going to suck epic **** for a while, isn't it?

IB4OU2
1/21/2009, 12:35 PM
It looks pretty handy for drive by's...:eek:

SCOUT
1/21/2009, 12:37 PM
What kind of gas mileage does it get?

OU4LIFE
1/21/2009, 12:41 PM

going to?

OklahomaTuba
1/21/2009, 12:41 PM
Sarah Palin has one of those.

On her schwinn.

picasso
1/21/2009, 01:33 PM

been suckin for years.

bri
1/21/2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but at least you could still have the occasional thread about sh*t gettin' blow'd up real good without it turning into political circle-jerkery within two posts.

Bah.

C&CDean
1/21/2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah, but at least you could still have the occasional thread about sh*t gettin' blow'd up real good without it turning into political circle-jerkery within two posts.

Bah.

You really are the mayor of simpleton ain't you son?

I've suffered through having everything from anal warts to 9/11, erectile dysfunction to high gas prices, stupid people taking stupid loans for more than they could afford to El ****ing Nino getting blamed on Bush - on this board and in the media - for 8 long years.

In case you haven't noticed, over 55 million Americans didn't vote for your messiah, and will take the open jumper every chance they get. You, of all people should understand this and shouldn't be whining about it. Verdad?

1890MilesToNorman
1/21/2009, 02:39 PM
I would be the envy of the town with that thing in me driveway!!

bri
1/21/2009, 02:59 PM
A video of an SUV with a bad-*** gun turret turned into Obama bashing isn't "taking the open jumper". It's petulance.

You know what else is petulance? "They started it."

tommieharris91
1/21/2009, 03:03 PM

Don't you know that Czar Obama doesn't have to pay taxes?

Now where's my fat welfare check...?

olevetonahill
1/21/2009, 03:06 PM
What kind of gas mileage does it get?

About a foot Per 1000 rounds would be My Guess.

C&CDean
1/21/2009, 04:54 PM
A video of an SUV with a bad-*** gun turret turned into Obama bashing isn't "taking the open jumper". It's petulance.

You know what else is petulance? "They started it."

"Petulance???" WTF did you do, buy a dictionary?

Those SUV's with the bad-*** gun turret are what your boy will be surrounded by for the next 4 years or forever how long he lasts. Therefore, it is relevent and by default, non-petulant.

SouthFortySooner
1/21/2009, 05:11 PM
That thing was protecting him from all those people who weren't working.

LosAngelesSooner
1/21/2009, 06:09 PM
Wow, this place really is going to suck epic **** for a while, isn't it?Yeah.

There are a lot of bruised vaginas sitting behind keyboards right now.

;)

picasso
1/21/2009, 06:30 PM

Bah.

well there's about 4 or 5 dorks to blame for that one.

couple of 'em in thissin here thread.

MamaMia
1/21/2009, 06:35 PM

I've suffered through having everything from anal warts to 9/11, erectile dysfunction to high gas prices, stupid people taking stupid loans for more than they could afford to El ****ing Nino getting blamed on Bush - on this board and in the media - for 8 long years.

In case you haven't noticed, over 55 million Americans didn't vote for your messiah, and will take the open jumper every chance they get. You, of all people should understand this and shouldn't be whining about it. Verdad?
Suffering through El Nino getting blamed on Bush is nothing compared to the other things you mentioned you have had to suffer through. :eek:

Harry Beanbag
1/21/2009, 07:09 PM
Yeah.

There are a lot of bruised vaginas sitting behind keyboards right now.

;)

If you really wanted to be helpful, you could let the people know what you use to soothe yours.

;)

olevetonahill
1/21/2009, 07:57 PM
If you really wanted to be helpful, you could let the people know what you use to soothe yours.

;)

Ill answer that for Las , He uses
http://www.getincensed.com/wp-content/uploads/vagisil.jpg

Rogue
1/21/2009, 08:04 PM
Suffering through El Nino getting blamed on Bush is nothing compared to the other things you mentioned you have had to suffer through. :eek:

Your awesomeness is underrated MM!
:pop:

lexsooner
1/21/2009, 08:39 PM

I am reminded you set an extraordinarily low bar for W when you declared repeatedly that you were fine with him as Prez as long as your family was prosperous and safe from terrorists, and W met those requirements. So in the interest of fairness, I ask you apply the same standard to Obama. Otherwise, it would seem - gasp - hypocritical to bash Obama for anything else when you let Einstein II, Bush, off the hook so easily.

LosAngelesSooner
1/21/2009, 10:39 PM

;)I usually just give your wife chocolate.

Works every time. :cool:

swardboy
1/21/2009, 11:22 PM
I usually just give your wife chocolate.

Classy.....

8timechamps
1/22/2009, 01:25 AM
I just liked the gun.

Harry Beanbag
1/22/2009, 07:11 AM
I usually just give your wife chocolate.

Ha Ha. Another classically lame LAS "comeback". :rolleyes:

I always heard it was you who enjoyed a big thick chocolate bar every now and then.

;) :D :cool: :) :P :eek:

85Sooner
1/22/2009, 08:47 AM

Bah.

Theresz always www.perezhilton.com

LosAngelesSooner
1/22/2009, 03:43 PM
Ha Ha. Another classically lame LAS "comeback". :rolleyes:

I always heard it was you who enjoyed a big thick chocolate bar every now and then.

;) :D :cool: :) :P :eek:You do realize that insinuating that someone who's not the least bit homophobic and who has sex with a hotter girl than you've ever even danced with is "gay" as a sort of personal dig is really kind of stupid, don't you?

*sigh*"
But I'll play along with you, Mr. "Classy" HARRY BEAN BAG. :rolleyes:

*ahem*

Yes. I love my big, thick white chocolate bar. And so does your wife. Hence, the bruises...