PDA

View Full Version : Pray that “white will embrace what is right”???

OklahomaTuba
1/20/2009, 02:30 PM
WTF was that supposed to mean???

OU4LIFE
1/20/2009, 02:40 PM
well, if I have to explain it to you.....

olevetonahill
1/20/2009, 02:43 PM
I thot Jason always tried to do what is right .

OklahomaTuba
1/20/2009, 02:43 PM
When whitey, will kiss my hiney.

When old white folk, are busted and broke.

When all the honkies, get down on their knees.

When cracker boys, give up their toys.

When fine white ladies, feast on my gravy.

Then we'll be half way there.

OklahomaTuba
1/20/2009, 02:44 PM
Amen.

85Sooner
1/20/2009, 03:08 PM
Yeah, its about Character

TUSooner
1/20/2009, 03:31 PM
Some stale rhetoric from the 60's no doubt. Too bad he had to pollute his "prayer" with that doggerell crap. He was going great, but that was the low point - the "Good Times cliche" moment - of the whole ceremony. He might as well have yelled DY-NO-MITE! sheesh.

But I'm over it. :)

frankensooner
1/20/2009, 03:36 PM
It is better than "Fight" or "Uptight" I was hoping for "Dolemite." ;)

soonerhubs
1/20/2009, 03:40 PM
It is better than "Fight" or "Uptight" I was hoping for "Dolemite." ;)

I always thought it was pronounced Dawl U Mee tee. :D

mikeelikee
1/20/2009, 04:14 PM
Racism comes in all colors. Too bad it had to rear its head in such a public forum today.

walkoffsooner
1/20/2009, 04:33 PM
Racism comes in all colors. Too bad it had to rear its head in such a public forum today.
When you make a living protesting against something you hate to see it end.

Hot Rod
1/20/2009, 05:11 PM

I have yet to see a clip of his speech and knew something questionable would come out of it! :cool:

JLEW1818
1/20/2009, 05:13 PM
he's black he can say what he wants to, but if a white guy were to say something like that, he would be done. I don't see color in people, but that is just a fact.

85Sooner
1/20/2009, 05:18 PM
THE NEW OBAMA WORDS OF RACE,

Out with Hispanics, Black, and Asians

In with BROWNS, BLACKS AND YELLOWS

Course whitey is alwasy whitey. OH BEHAVE ACT RIGHT!

Harry Beanbag
1/20/2009, 05:27 PM
Who said this?

JLEW1818
1/20/2009, 05:28 PM
link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDBma3PO5M

JLEW1818
1/20/2009, 05:30 PM
how is this not racist against whites?

leavingthezoo
1/20/2009, 05:32 PM
Who said this?

some black dude who marched with martin luther king. apparently, he still thinks he is marching.

"We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right."

too bad he went there. it was a beautiful prayer prior to it.

cjones28
1/20/2009, 05:35 PM
When white embraces what's right?

Whitey just elected a BLACK president. But I guess we're always to blame.

leavingthezoo
1/20/2009, 05:46 PM
When white embraces what's right?

Whitey just elected a BLACK president. But I guess we're always to blame.

yes. just like a black man opens his trap and says something stupid so "they're" all the real rascists.

i like these sweeping generalizations. finally. i finally understand them. yay.

OklahomaTuba
1/20/2009, 05:50 PM
Couldn't he just stick to the script??

Our President, who Art in Washington, hallowed be thy name...

Jerk
1/20/2009, 05:56 PM
Did manna fall from the Heavens today?

85Sooner
1/20/2009, 07:57 PM
Another fun fact about the benediction.

Rev. Joseph E. Lowery, the civil rights leader who worked alongside Martin Luther King, Jr., delivered the benediction. The speech proved not only popular in the stands, but in search, with look-ups for the entire speech, including "Lowery benediction," "Lowery benediction text," "Reverend Lowery's speech," and "transcript of inaugural benediction." The reverend began his text by quoting a verse from what's known as the "Negro National Anthem," a poem set to music titled "Lift Every Voice and Sing," originally performed in commemoration of Lincoln's birthday at a segregated school in 1900. The text spurred additional look-ups for "negro national anthem" and "negro national anthem lyrics."

Course we are supposed to ignore this "race thing" or so we are told time and time ad nausem

JLEW1818
1/20/2009, 08:19 PM
85!!!!!!!

I Am Right
1/20/2009, 08:29 PM
When whitey, will kiss my hiney.

When old white folk, are busted and broke.

When all the honkies, get down on their knees.

When cracker boys, give up their toys.

When fine white ladies, feast on my gravy.

Then we'll be half way there.

Now for all to see and hear, this is called racist

SoonerBorn68
1/20/2009, 08:35 PM
I'm white and I bought ammo today. I did right.

SoonerBorn68
1/20/2009, 08:36 PM
Now for all to see and hear, this is called racist

No, it's call funny. You're red because you're an idiot.

bonkuba
1/20/2009, 10:24 PM
I just kinda shrugged it off and said to myself "**** you.....you old racist bastard."

I believe these idiots really do wish it was still the sixties. These stupid Mother ****ers have nothing to fight against now.

Now they are lowered to say stupid things against whitey.

Well, this whitey still says **** you...not **** you black dude....just **** you.

I am hoping my kids dont have to grow up in a society that is inventing things to be pissed off about (they are 2 and 5). I try to shelter them from all this crap...but it is really hard with morons out there like this.

bonkuba
1/20/2009, 10:25 PM
By the way........I married a person of another race....so again.......I say STFU you old bastard.

Sorry...this crap just pisses me off.

GottaHavePride
1/20/2009, 11:53 PM

Looks green to me.

Just because one comment was racist doesn't make the opposite extreme any less racist.

SoonerBorn68
1/21/2009, 12:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Pity spek for a troll--nice GHP. Way to make a politcal statement.

8timechamps
1/21/2009, 12:06 AM
I'm sure this dude went through some bad **** earlier in his life. Something that we as white people(or really any color person under the age of 50 or so) can't imagine.

I'm sure he's waited his whole life to say it. So he did.

For me, it was a "roll my eyes" moment. Why bother geting upset over it.

SoonerBorn68
1/21/2009, 12:14 AM
Yep, I'm sure a guy who was raised by his grandparents, who sacrificed to send him to an exclusive prep school & then went on to Harvard--and never held a real job in his life, suffered greatly. Gloom, despair, and agony on me...

8timechamps
1/21/2009, 12:20 AM
Yep, I'm sure a guy who was raised by his grandparents, who sacrificed to send him to an exclusive prep school & then went on to Harvard--and never held a real job in his life, suffered greatly. Gloom, despair, and agony on me...

I'm sure he was never the target of racism. :rolleyes:

Let's get really upset about it. On second thought, you can do that, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of it.

GottaHavePride
1/21/2009, 12:48 AM

Pity spek for a troll--nice GHP. Way to make a politcal statement.

I didn't spek him. Don't know who did.

Crucifax Autumn
1/21/2009, 01:28 AM
Yeah, but I tossed you some pity spek for tha helluvit!

Crucifax Autumn
1/21/2009, 01:29 AM
And fer the record, I embrace "what is WHITE" on a regular basis...I'm married!

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/21/2009, 04:49 AM
But the speaker was incredibly adorable..just so huggable.

bonkuba
1/21/2009, 10:28 AM
Someday these old ****ers that are stirring this **** up will all die off.......then.....maybe.....we want have to listen to all this crap brought by these idiots that still bring up the same old crap ALL THE TIME.

I feel for these guys....but DAMN....it was the past. We are a much better society now.........LET.....IT......GO!!! Idiots.....:mad:

bonkuba
1/21/2009, 10:34 AM
I'm sure this dude went through some bad **** earlier in his life. Something that we as white people(or really any color person under the age of 50 or so) can't imagine.

I'm sure he's waited his whole life to say it. So he did.

For me, it was a "roll my eyes" moment. Why bother geting upset over it.

My point made exactly.......these idiots need to let this **** go......in the past.....way in the past. They need to stop trying to stir up **** so they have a place in society. All these fools that have made a life out of how bad whitey is are losing there grip with nothing to bitch about.....so they bring up old **** to feel relevant. I look forward to a day where there are no idiots like Jackson, Sharpton, etc,etc.....they fear one thing now.....progress....and it scares the crap out of them.

It was a roll my eyes moment....yes.....but damn I just get tired of hearing the same old tired crap all the time. This guys comments yesterday were just the straw that broke the camels back I guess.........rant over.:D

8timechamps
1/21/2009, 10:49 AM
My point made exactly.......these idiots need to let this **** go......in the past.....way in the past. They need to stop trying to stir up **** so they have a place in society. All these fools that have made a life out of how bad whitey is are losing there grip with nothing to bitch about.....so they bring up old **** to feel relevant. I look forward to a day where there are no idiots like Jackson, Sharpton, etc,etc.....they fear one thing now.....progress....and it scares the crap out of them.

It was a roll my eyes moment....yes.....but damn I just get tired of hearing the same old tired crap all the time. This guys comments yesterday were just the straw that broke the camels back I guess.........rant over.:D

First, I agree, it's time to move on. I think that is the basis of the anger on this issue (or at least I'd like to think that most of the people that post here aren't inherently racist).

My postion has more to do with reasoning for the assinine statement. If the good reverend went through some bad **** in his younger years, I'm sure he was waiting for the right time to let it all out. Doesn't make it right, just explains his overflow of oral-defication.

I quit letting this crap get to me long ago. People are going to talk about what's "keeping them down" as long as there is an ear to listen. I just choose not to be hat ear.

Hell, Longhorn fans will whine about being "screwed" by the BCS for the next 100 years so long as thier is someone around to listen.

Pricetag
1/21/2009, 10:54 AM
"Letting it go" is a two-way street, to be sure. IMO, anyone getting upset over this is not living up to his end of the bargain, either, so there's really no room to be pointing fingers.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2009, 10:57 AM
I'm white and I bought ammo today. I did right.

See my thread to Jerk today...

Benelli M4.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2009, 11:00 AM
I agree with the general sentiment that I am not letting it bother me. Sad he brought this up and denigrated the event with what many (including me) see as a slur on a group of people. Sad that the press isn't pointing out it was in bad taste and the same about the "na-na" chant.

47straight
1/21/2009, 11:17 AM
Typical Daily Show, they cut the clip right before he got to that part.

Pricetag
1/21/2009, 11:28 AM
I agree with the general sentiment that I am not letting it bother me. Sad he brought this up and denigrated the event with what many (including me) see as a slur on a group of people. Sad that the press isn't pointing out it was in bad taste and the same about the "na-na" chant.
Do they really have to point something like this out, though? Does ignoring it imply that they agree with it?

For what it's worth, I heard a feed of President Bush's arrival (the only one that I could hear the reaction of the crowd), and the commentators were definitely speaking out against it.

StoopTroup
1/21/2009, 11:59 AM
You whiteys need to go out today and grab up the first black Woman or man :D and embrace what is right. Just give her or him a hug and tell her or him...your "ON_BOARD!".

See ya at the Emergency Room. :D

NTTAWWT

MrJimBeam
1/21/2009, 12:32 PM
Better get used to it people, we are in for 4 years of this crap.

OklahomaTuba
1/21/2009, 12:39 PM
You gotta hand it to The Obamassiah.....he sure can pick 'em, can't he?

;)

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2009, 01:17 PM
Do they really have to point something like this out, though? Does ignoring it imply that they agree with it?

For what it's worth, I heard a feed of President Bush's arrival (the only one that I could hear the reaction of the crowd), and the commentators were definitely speaking out against it.

On the face of it, ignoring does not imply approval IMO. However, with everything else shown around the swearing in ceremony, it would appear that there was tacit approval. They didn't like Bush and they (Wash. insiders, eastern elitist, whatever) want to wash all traces away. Regardless, he was a 2 term President and he deserves respect.

Glad to hear some commentators speaking out on it. I hadn't been aware of that.

OhU1
1/21/2009, 03:23 PM
Sounds like a prayer or speech out of the Jesse Jackson/Sharpton school of civil rights. You have to rhyme the words to redress oppression man! White - embrace what is right, black - to the back, brown - hang around.

Maybe it's me but I was never moved or persuaded that much by a rhyme. Such as "If it doesn't fit you must acquit!" Glad I didn't watch all the proceedings. I'm not much into the rhyme's, poems, and prayers.

I Am Right
1/21/2009, 05:35 PM

Wow, name calling, you must be so proud.

I Am Right
1/21/2009, 05:40 PM
RUSH: I mentioned earlier in the program today, Juan Williams, who is at the Fox News Channel and has a terrific piece in the Wall Street Journal today. The headline and the subheadline of the piece are this: "Judge Obama on Performance Alone -- Let's Not Celebrate More Ordinary Speeches." He, too, was one who thought that yesterday's speech was somewhat ordinary. There are a lot of people who have that view. Others have a completely different view, of course, but it was unremarkable in a number of ways. But I want to read you a portion of Mr. Williams' column here. He's black -- and that, of course, in our culture will give him a little bit more credibility than say if he were white writing this. About, oh, 25% of the way through, he asks this question:

"But now that this moment has arrived," Obama's inauguration, "there is a question: How shall we judge our new leader? If his presidency is to represent the full power of the idea that black Americans are just like everyone else -- fully human and fully capable of intellect, courage and patriotism -- then Barack Obama has to be subject to the same rough and tumble of political criticism experienced by [other presidents]. To treat the first black president as if he is a fragile flower is certain to hobble him. It is also to waste a tremendous opportunity for improving race relations by doing away with stereotypes and seeing the potential in all Americans. Yet there is fear, especially among black people, that criticism of him or any of his failures might be twisted into evidence that people of color cannot effectively lead. That amounts to wasting time and energy reacting to hateful stereotypes.

"It also leads to treating all criticism of Mr. Obama, whether legitimate, wrong-headed or even mean-spirited, as racist. This is patronizing," he says. "Worse, it carries an implicit presumption of inferiority." I want to stop there, because I don't know that Mr. Williams knows how profound what he wrote is. To not criticize Obama as a president -- forget that he's black, forget that he's a man -- to not criticize him because he's black is "patronizing" and "it carries an implicit presumption of inferiority." I'm telling you, that is profound. Because I maintain to you -- and I've said this on several prior occasions in the 20-year history of this program -- that the Democrat Party and the American left indeed view African-Americans as inferior, incapable of success without the help of the Democrat Party, without the help of government programs like quotas and affirmative action.

Now, in truth liberals look at all people with contempt. They look at all average Americans with contempt, think that they're stupid and incapable of handling the rigors of life on their own. But with African-Americans it's even more pervasive. They feel sorry for them. The American left feels sorry, be it because of the original sin of slavery or what have you. The real racists in this society are our friends in the Democrat Party and on the left, and now we've gotten to the point here where Obama is too big to fail. He's too big to fail. Why? 'Cause he's too historic. Why? What's historic about it? The color of his skin. That's the typical way liberals look at people, the typical way the way the Drive-By Media looks at people: skin color. Yes, and "we've been so mean to these people in the past that we can't be critical now." You see it, folks. You see it in the hero worship, the idolatry of the media.

It's sickening and dangerous as well, and Juan Williams understands it. Let me pick up where he left off. "[I]t carries an implicit presumption of inferiority" to not criticize Obama. "Every American president must be held to the highest standard. No president of any color should be given a free pass for screw-ups, lies or failure to keep a promise. During the Democrats' primaries and caucuses, candidate Obama often got affectionate if not fawning treatment from the American media. Editors, news anchors, columnists and commentators, both white and black but especially those on the political left, too often acted as if they were in a hurry to claim their role in history as supporters of the first black president."
In the words of Reverend Joseph Lowery, "Say amen!" Amen! "Say amen!" Amen! He is exactly right. They, the Drive-By Media, considered their role in this to be historic. They wanted to be the ones to put him over the top. They wanted to be central players and figures in this moment of history. "For example, Mr. Obama was forced to give a speech on race as a result of revelations that he'd long attended a church led by a demagogue. It was an ordinary speech. At best it was successful at minimizing a political problem. Yet some in the media equated it to the Gettysburg Address. The importance of a proud, adversarial press speaking truth about a powerful politician and offering impartial accounts of his actions was frequently and embarrassingly lost. When Mr. Obama's opponents, such as the Clintons, challenged his lack of experience, or pointed out that he was not in the U.S. Senate when he expressed early opposition to the war in Iraq, they were depicted as petty," the Clintons were.

"Bill Clinton got hit hard when he called Mr. Obama's claims to be a long-standing opponent of the Iraq war 'the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen.' The former president accurately said that there was no difference in actual Senate votes on the war between his wife and Mr. Obama. But his comments were not treated by the press as legitimate, hard-ball political fighting. They were cast as possibly racist." This is what caused Clinton to say they played the race card on him. "This led to Saturday Night Live's mocking skit -- where the debate moderator was busy hammering the other Democratic nominees with tough questions while inquiring if Mr. Obama was comfortable and needed more water. When fellow Democrats contending for the nomination rightly pointed to Mr. Obama's thin proposals for dealing with terrorism and extricating the U.S. from Iraq, they were drowned out by loud if often vacuous shouts for change.

"Yet in the general election campaign and during the transition period, Mr. Obama steadily moved to his former opponents' positions. In fact, he approached Bush-Cheney stands on immunity for telecommunications companies that cooperate in warrantless surveillance. There is a dangerous trap being set here," writes Juan Williams. "The same media people invested in boosting a black man to the White House as a matter of history have set very high expectations for him. When he disappoints, as presidents and other human beings inevitably do, the backlash may be extreme." This is where I differ. I don't think there will be a "backlash" in the media. He's too big to fail, Mr. Williams. They've set it up this way because of their historic role in his historic election. And then Juan Williams writes this. Mr. Snerdley, listen to this.

"Several seasons ago, when Philadelphia Eagle's black quarterback Donovan McNabb was struggling, radio commentator Rush Limbaugh said the media wanted a black quarterback to do well and gave Mr. McNabb 'a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve.' Mr. Limbaugh's sin was saying out loud what others had said privately. There is a lot more at stake now, and to allow criticism of Mr. Obama only behind closed doors does no honor to the dreams and prayers of generations past: that race be put aside, and all people be judged honestly, openly, and on the basis of their performance," which is what Dr. King wanted. Juan Williams fears we'll not get that with Obama. We won't get a judgment based on honesty, openness, and the basis of his performance, but rather, that his criticism will only be behind closed doors. The Brokaws of the world might criticize him, but they'll never do so publicly because he's black. "President Obama deserves no less" than the standard of other presidents in treatment by the press, writes Juan Williams. That's in the Wall Street Journal. Actually, it ran yesterday. Well, it's in today's paper. It was posted 11:30 last night. Juan Williams, contributor, commentator at the Fox News Channel.

1890MilesToNorman
1/21/2009, 05:51 PM
This here preacher dude gots to have some kind of:

ADD
IDC
SPD
IMQ
GNO

or some other disorder?

It'll be OK, America getting dumber ever year but It'll be OK.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/21/2009, 06:14 PM
I actually believe you will see an increase in Fox News ratings because I think the vast majority of this country knows that the CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC, and left wing news outlets will not report the mild to bad things that this administration does. The left will of course accuse Fox of being racist not being aware that their coverage of Bush and his minor missteps in the English language will be making them huge hypocrites. They will label his gaffes which will be inevitable as adorable and endearing and viewers, most of which are moderate, will view this as incredibly perplexing after watching every Bush mistake being ridiculed as ignorance. Fox will pull even more moderate viewers who are expecting some resemblance of integrity.

OklahomaTuba
1/21/2009, 06:29 PM
Gotta hand it to CBS, they managed to not forge any documents or make up any negative news stories about the republican candidate this time.

Wonder how ol Dan Rather is doing these days???

I Am Right
1/21/2009, 06:30 PM

It means, a black man was not elected president, people still own slaves, the civil war was not fought, Lincoln was not really president.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/21/2009, 06:33 PM
Gotta hand it to CBS, they managed to not forge any documents or make up any negative news stories about the republican candidate this time.

The good news for CBS is you can't hurt ratings that don't exist ;)

8timechamps
1/21/2009, 11:20 PM

Dan's been relegated to doing a show on HDNet. Good times.

LoyalFan
1/22/2009, 01:07 AM
Hmmmmm..."What is right."
Maybe it means that when we taxpayers get soaked to give every frickin' one of them a huge wad of money to "atone" for slavery we WHITEYS will embrace the plan. Well, this is one whitey who won't.
If they are still moaning about being torn from the Paradise that was Africa during the slave trade era then let's send 'em them back to the Hell that is Africa now.
Here's the plan: If you demand and accept the "Guilt Solatium" you will do so once you have boarded an aircraft or ship bound for your ancestral home. Nope, no changing your mind. You wanted the money and now you get the bonus of a free ride back to Mother Africa.
Never mind that is was Tribal chiefs who sold captives from other tribes to Arab slave traders. Never mind that other Arabs cut out the middle man and hunted, captured, and sold the native population into human bondage.
Never mind that it was Europeans, and few Americans if any, who also captured human beings for the slave trade.
Those that are repatriated will be delighted to find that things are much as they left them; Tribal hatreds that lead to mass murder will kindle fond Deja Vu. The comic-opera dictators that revel in power and wealth as the people starve and lawlessness rules will welcome them with open arms and sharpened machetes.
Come to think of it, The life they created for themselves in the deadly streets of Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, et al, will have prepared them well to prosper in the humid Hell of Africa.
Fire up the engines! Load 'em up.
After that shuttle has completed it's run, let's start on the illegals and gangbangers from you know where, at gunpoint if necessary.

LF
With Liberty And Justice For All and Preferential Treatment For None.

8timechamps
1/22/2009, 01:15 AM
The ironic thing about this is that none of the black people I know have ever said anything to me about "buying" into the system. Or accepting what is "right" for that matter.

Crucifax Autumn
1/22/2009, 03:09 AM
That's my only real bitch I have with the media...I saw a story about how the first family is giving so many a new view of black families. They actually seem like all the black families I know, even some of the "ghetto" ones!

Which tells me that while there's not the overt racism that so many are pissed about, there is still a fairly large disconnect between different races, all of who seem to have some ingrained stereotyping going on. And I mean all of us, not just blacks and whites.

The old sixties crap is old on their side and the "somebody oughtta shoot him" is old on the white side.

The whole thing is retarded when we oughtta be talking policy and effects, not all white people are kkk and all black people sit on the porch eating watermelon...not all republicans are fascists and all dems are commies or socialists.

What would be in ALL our best interest is to hope things go well, the worldwide financial crisis settles down, and that we start seeing decreases in unemployment and mass layoffs. If this guy can pull that off I don't really care if he sleeps with the Communist Manifesto under his pillow. If he can't make it right then I start thinking about the next congressional elections and vote according to what will counter what is wrong...if all is good I'll vote with what's gonna keep that going.

This lib/con, rep/dem shat is getting rather stupid on both sides and whichever side says lynch or reparations is gonna find a big fat Coxifax Autumn in their mouth!

'nuff said to both you bunch of extremist fugholes!

lmao

Jerk
1/22/2009, 06:05 AM
Pray tell, what Republican is saying that he should be shot or we should lynch him?

I think that's in your imagination.

What those rappers said at the immaculation, was not.

StoopTroup
1/22/2009, 01:00 PM
Better get used to it people, we are in for 4 years of this crap.

Don't worry...some of us know how to handle it. :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/16/article-1035734-01F88E0600000578-354_468x347.jpg

OklahomaRed
1/22/2009, 02:16 PM
What I am worried about is "reverse discrimination." If you speak out against it you are labeled a racist. The risks is when the few who do point it out will be whipped into submission by those who either don't care or who are willing to accept the discrimination in the hopes that they will be tossed a bone? It is a sad day for caucasian Americans when they look for evidence that they may be part Indian, African-American, and Hispanic or any other minority so that they can qualify for more loans, handouts, and grants. When blacks can say whatever they wish about whites with no backlash, yet if a white American speaks out against an obvious racial remark they are hounded as being a racist, or at a minimum for not being able to be a forward thinker. There will never be an end to racism in this country until race is no longer on job applications, scholarship applications, and when the country no longer financially rewards one race over another. How many billions are being spent in Indian Health Services? How many billions in tax revenue is lost on tax free businesses? What timeframe must pass before the government ceases to subsidize race as a legitimate qualification. Until then the average caucasian better just get ready to continue to get themselves taxed into oblivion. My only remaining question is whether on not caucasians will receive tax supported handouts when we become the minority? :D

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2009, 01:39 AM
Pray tell, what Republican is saying that he should be shot or we should lynch him?

I think that's in your imagination.

What those rappers said at the immaculation, was not.

Well, it's been well established that retards on the left including rappers and old civil rights leaders have said some ignorant things. I don't see any reason to rehash that part.

But to point out what is being said in regards to shooting, I suppose phrases like "lock and load" and "you remember what happened to the last black guy with a dream" are referring to installing a lock on some kinda suitcase and perhaps the second part was some reference to Morgan Freeman in a stupid asteroid movie or something.

So...Good to have that cleared up and know that all liberals are retarded reverse racists but all consservative republicans are renaissance guys with open minds and a love for cultural unity.

See...that's what my post was about. All or none statements are inherently false in this context and sound ignorant from either side, thus my beliefe that idealogues on both sides have some sorta brain disorder that causes Tourettes-like outbursts of ****tardedness.

For every dumazz like Sharpton there's a bizarro dumazz providing the same stupidity for the other side.

JLEW1818
1/23/2009, 01:55 AM
why bring up race at all???? I'd love to hear a intelligent explanation???? lol

JLEW1818
1/23/2009, 02:01 AM
just wait people and I'm calling it now....... Obama is going to do hardly anything different than what Bush did..... the "uncle Tom" is going to be said in 2011........ just waiting to laugh at people.........

sorry guys I'm me, and i will work hard, and i don't like giving other people money for free.....just me... Obama is in office, the president of the USA... that means now... anybody can be president if they want to.... I have zero sympathy for anybody.... call me racist if you want, I'm not ,, I'm just American and realistic, and i hope that every American can work hard like i do.

I don't care about color, black white... who cares? we our God's kids......... TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAMN SELF!!!! NOT HARD!

Crucifax Autumn
1/23/2009, 02:44 AM
Jlew...that's exactly my point. It doesn't matter and those that make too big an issue of it are ridiculous. That goes for the screaming hoards of "Obama Baby" I've heard over the last few days every time I'm at the beer store and for the people who make dumazz tarbaby jokes n shat like that.

As for me, I've always worked for what little I have and I've never collected any government benefit even if I qualified and I've never even applied for unemployment after losing a job...I just got another one sooner than that crap would kick in anyway.

And I must say that part of your post intrigues me since it's the same thing some of the "yay we have a black prez" guys are saying. You and they both say that anyone can be president. I assume you both also say "if they work hard and have some intelligence". Once again, both sides of this debate tend to agree on some level as much as they disagree.

I'm just seeeing this whole episode of history as an interesting sociology experiment. I'm fascinated by such things and further fascinated with the differences people show in opinion and personality depending on the crowd they are with at that particular moment.

I'm glad we got a black gu and I hope he manages to do well so all this bs can be put to rest and we can just get on with....what am I looking for here? Life? Existence? Building a future? REALITY????

Yeah...this is truly one of the greatest large scale sociology studies I've ever seen, and if you look around from someplace in the middle in that context, I'm sure you'll agree.

8timechamps
1/23/2009, 08:27 AM
In my original post, I was trying to point out that the dude that did the prayer was voicing something he had been waiting to let out for a long time.

I wasn't saying that it was right, just that I saw it as a guy that has been through some bad **** durnig his earlier years, and took this as an opportunity to speak out.

For me, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. I suppose if I thought about it for a few hows and stewed over it, I could get pretty upset...but, what's the point in that? I'm too old to do that anymore.

I'm not really concerned that all of a sudden we will have a massive change in race relations because a black man is in office. Black people, like white people, are either smart enough to do what's right, or not. And those same people have been doing what's "right" long before Pastor Loud Mouth spoke up.

I Am Right
1/23/2009, 05:18 PM
I just love these political correct bias posters, you will close a "Good Job George W. Bush" thread, but keep open a racist hate filled thread, how Stalinist of you.

OU4LIFE
1/23/2009, 10:05 PM
people **** me off.

if there's a segment of this country that has a right to bitch, it's the Goddamned American Indian.

Get over yourselves already. move on.

JohnnyMack
1/23/2009, 10:14 PM
people **** me off.

if there's a segment of this country that has a right to bitch, it's the Goddamned American Indian.

Get over yourselves already. move on.

Yeah. The only thing worse than what whitey did to the blacks is what we did to the Indians.

OU4LIFE
1/24/2009, 07:38 AM
So, you disagree?

JohnnyMack
1/24/2009, 12:38 PM
With what?

bluedogok
1/24/2009, 01:12 PM
Yeah. The only thing worse than what whitey did to the blacks is what we did to the Indians.
WE?

The majority of the population of this country had nothing to do with the treatment of the American Indians in the 1800's when most of the issues with the treatment of the Indian populations occurred. The majority of the population is of immigrant roots that came after the turn of the century.

What happened 100 plus years ago should have no direct bearing on the population of today, how far back do we go? Indigenous peoples in most of the world were migrants at some point and took over lands that were not "theirs" at some point, including the American Indians. That was the way things were back then, a conquered people had to gave up their rights of claim. It makes no sense to "right the wrongs" of things that happened so long ago because the ones that were "wronged" have long since died.

VeeJay
1/24/2009, 05:59 PM
I really thought the Jay-Z profanity filled rant was spot on. No matter the situation, everybody's a motherf#cker and needs to bow down to the 2008 election. He said he has a black president now; perhaps he missed the Obama lectures about black fathers doing right by their kids and families.

Of course, I'm whitey - what do I know??

OU4LIFE
1/24/2009, 08:00 PM
With what?

ziploc bags, of course.

the ones with the little slider thingy, not the squeeze together kind, those are money.

JohnnyMack
1/24/2009, 08:36 PM
ziploc bags, of course.

the ones with the little slider thingy, not the squeeze together kind, those are money.

I don't roll with slider things. I'm just poor a Oklahoma workin man.

KC//CRIMSON
1/24/2009, 08:47 PM
ziploc bags, of course.

the ones that mix blue and yellow to make green are money too......

Crucifax Autumn
1/24/2009, 09:06 PM
That's what happens when I put that blue cleaning stuff in the toilet