PDA

View Full Version : Some more gems from Craigslist:IE stuff to read rather than watching the inauguration

BudSooner
1/20/2009, 10:13 AM
Did you invent the crank flashlight?

Date: 2008-12-19, 9:39PM EST

If you are the inventor of the crank flash light then the following invitation is for you:

Dear Sir or Madam,

You are cordially, no affectionately invited to join me in my recently relit humble abode for a night of pleasure and thanks for your lovely invention.

You see, I'm just now able to post my thanks for your wonderous device because I've been in total darkness for a week. Yes, that also means, no heat, no water (I have a well) and no light.

Your ingenious devise allowed me to continue reading past 4:30 in the afternoon. I found that with 20 cranks, I was able to read 10 pages. That works out to 2 cranks per page. My right bicep also thanks you for keeping it from atrophy with all the cranking.

My batteries gave out on day two, but you --- YOU MR/MS MASTER INVENTOR, were the reason I didn't kill anyone from the power dept. I was able to read "The Dance of Anger" and calm myself down.

I'd switch things up, and turn to reading "The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love" which kept my spirits high waiting out the reemergence of light here in the house.

So, name your pleasure, I'll surely grant what ever you desire. What ever your fetish, your kink, well it is mine tonight too. I'm in. My right hand is probably in the best stroking shape its ever been from 7 nights of cranking that little light generator -- see, another way to market your contraption.

I'll be home all evening purging my fridge.

I've already taken an hour long shower, so I smell good again.

and oh, hey, one other thing you might want to invent. . . the wind up vibrator. . . I was kinda lost when the batteries died there too!

Signed,

Single, smelling good, and loving the light again!
:D

BudSooner
1/20/2009, 10:18 AM
Whoa, this ain't right...I call BS.
Fooled around at church on New Year's Eve - m4w

Date: 2009-01-02, 1:55PM PST

You: Very, very, very Drunk.
Me: Very, very, very drunk.
Here's what I remember: We shared a romantic moment on the dance floor. The kind of moment dreams and flowers and bunnies are made of.
***Flash***

We were fooling around like a couple of teenagers in the back room.

***Flash***

We somehow ended up in a private room behind the DJ booth and things heated up to a more adult level.

***Flash***

We realized the room was not so private due to the group of people watching us and possibly taking pictures and video with camera phones.

***Flash***

Alone. With your panties in my pocket. I think you took my hat. Good trade.

***Flash***

Wearing panties on my head, looking for you. For some reason couldn't find you...

Sorry about all the debauchery. I'm not normally so fun. It was New Year's Eve, though and if it makes you feel better, I'm still feeling the hangover. Sigh.

Drop me a line if you wanna actually go out sometime and get to know each other like regular people. I'm actually a pretty nice guy once you take the panties off my head. If not, then thanks for a wild New Year's Eve. I've never had so much fun at church.

BudSooner
1/20/2009, 10:23 AM
???

Mystery Item

Date: 2009-01-02, 10:21AM EST

This was in our yard when we bought the house. We can't seem to figure out what it is. If you know what it is and want it and can come pick it up you can have it.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/977244376.1.jpg

BudSooner
1/20/2009, 10:25 AM
Heh....

To the girl who sucker-punched me outside of Spaceland NYE - m4w

Date: 2009-01-01, 11:18AM PST

I'm sorry we got off to a wrong start. I wasn't aware that throwing a beer at people dancing on stage was considered, as you put it, "rock and roll." I thought that beverage-tossing had been phased out with the rest of the hillbilly scene. I apologize for having not re-caught up on the times.

As I approached you in the street after the show, my intentions were non-confrontational. I was just trying to find out for myself and the many others on stage why we had been doused with cheap beer. Unfortunately, our discussion quickly led to heated exchange of words, culminating with you spitting in my face. I gladly reciprocated the act, rather than physically assault a female.

I thought we were all cool after the spit-swapping incident, but a few minutes later, you came storming down the street, grabbed my hoodie, and sucker-punched me in the face. While defending myself, I proceeded to attack you with off-color comments, but I quickly calmed down. You, on the other hand, did not.

When I tried to be civil, you still called me a "faggot." To be fair, I did retaliate by calling you a "******y ****" several times but I think your name was a bit more fitting as I don't actually enjoy having sex with other men. Granted, I have never actually had sex with other men, but it has never become such a desire that it'd be something I'd actively seek out...unless maybe if I were in prison. Fortunately, I'm not in prison.

We've already swapped spit, how about taking our relationship one step further? Let's meet up again. I think we could have a really great time together. Here's to a wonderful 2009.