PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the pickup truck commercials!

Penguin
1/18/2009, 03:32 PM
I am getting sick and tired of see 20,000 truck commercials whilst watching the NFL Playoffs! Please stop telling me how "coo" it is to be able to put a shovel in your manly "Rambox." I am not the least bit impressed that your truck still runs while driving within a half mile of an exploding barn (which is a major concern in 2009). It's all fine and good that you can run that thing in the mud, but 90% of the truck buyers will be driving the truck in the suburbs and will freak out if even a speck of dirt gets on it! Please, give me a break from these commercials!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Penguin
1/18/2009, 03:35 PM
Seeing 20,000 commercials, actually. I can't edit that for some reason.

bri
1/18/2009, 03:42 PM
P*ssy. (http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2009/01/hey-thats-a-nice-truck-for-a-woman.html) :D

Hey, That’s a Nice Truck. For a Woman.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/howie-long.jpg

Sayyyyy, nice truck you got there. What is that, a V-8? Oh, only a V-6? Well, I suppose that’s okay. As long as you don’t need your truck to do anything MANLY, like carry heavy sh*t uphill. Heavy sh*t made out of metal, because that’s the kind of heavy sh*t REAL MEN need to haul.

But no, it’s a good truck. You get good gas mileage? Yeah? Well gas mileage is for p*ssies. My truck here gets about two gallons per mile. You know what else gets mileage that bad? A f*cking TANK. That’s how I know my truck kicks *ss.

That’s a nice color for it, too. What is that, “red”? It looks good. I seen some real pretty flowers that color. Me, I don’t need to paint my truck. Primer’s good enough for me. If I had paint it would just get in the way of me doing MANLY SH*T, like driving through explosions in the desert and speeding past giant machines swinging other trucks at my truck. But red’s good, too. Probably looks really nice in the parking lot when you pick your son up from ballet practice.

But I like yours. Who made it, Tonka? I’ll bet it plays your Jonas Brothers CDs pretty loud while I’m f*cking your wife. P*ssy.

Oh hey, I notice you’ve got a little– what is that? A “man ramp” to get up into your truck’s bed? No, no — it looks good. Must come in handy when you want to help a dainty little man into the back there. So you can hold his hand and have sex with him and ask him to stay the night, because you’re a needy little bitch. It works for you.

Whatcha got in the forward cab, huh? Scented Kleenex and Barbies, I bet.

(peers in through window)

Well well well. Looky here. Seatbelts, huh?

(makes wanking motion)

No, don’t take that the wrong way! Seatbelts are great for women and babies in little cars. And trucks for men with tiny little limp dicks.

Listen to me, jabbering on like that. I should let you go. You’re gonna be late to yoga class or book group or your… your C*cksuckers Anonymous meeting. You can park that bad boy next to the hybrids.

Gonna drive with the windows up, huh? Pffft. Faggot.

StoopTroup
1/18/2009, 03:43 PM
If you were trying to get away from your A$$ploding Meth lab in your barn...you'd see why you need one of those trucks.

sooner2b09
1/18/2009, 03:44 PM
Vroom!

I think those Dodge Ram commercials are funny.

best line

(in a huge hick accent) "Theres a box that you can put shovels and hammers and stuff"

They play it way too much haha.

Jerk
1/18/2009, 03:48 PM
I don't see why Dodge is trying to market $40,000 trucks to adolescent boys.

Those commercials are stupid.

Dude: "Hey look, it's got a digital gps tracker thing"
Other dude: "That's kewl!"

If it's got sparkplugs then it's not a real truck anyway

tulsaoilerfan
1/18/2009, 04:53 PM
One of the stipulations for the federal bailout should have been "NO ****ING COMMERCIALS"

SCOUT
1/19/2009, 12:35 AM
One of the stipulations for the federal bailout should have been "NO ****ING COMMERCIALS"

Amen!

SoonerJack
1/19/2009, 08:47 AM
Oilerfan nails it.

Hot Rod
1/19/2009, 09:11 AM
Under the same subject of commercials, you gotta give it to the Fowler guys for coming up with some clever ones recently.

badger
1/19/2009, 01:20 PM
Truck commercials during NFL games are putting the auto industry under.

I must say, it is somewhat fun (if they'd only play those ads a few times) to see the new truck toys come along. I mean, back in high school, it was a big deal to have not a third door, but FOUR doors on a truck. OMG! (then some idiot company thought it would be ingenius to have a three-door car... NO). Then, they made those extra two doors look like the front doors. O. M. G.

This year, the competition either has a "man step" (Howie in those ads=wtf)or a "ram box" to put some fishing poles in there or something (or assist those too lazy to tie down cargo when driving 90 mph down the interstate).

What ingenius thing will trucks have next? My money's on the autodriver that saved Homer Simpson's life when he fell asleep at the wheel :)

OUHOMER
1/19/2009, 06:21 PM
I wonder how many trucks they have to sell to pay for just 1 commercial

Crucifax Autumn
1/19/2009, 11:22 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why I'd want a ram box....That's what the wife's for.