PDA

View Full Version : Saint "T" is at it again

Mile High Sooner
1/17/2009, 06:28 PM
What a Jackass...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-florida-tebow&prov=ap&type=lgns

And who told Charlie Strong OU would score 60 on FL? I guess one has to make shtick up in the SEC in order to look good to the fan.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/17/2009, 06:34 PM
Yahoo! Sports - News Article Expired/Not Available

The news article you requested has either expired or is not available.
You may be able to find what you want through our news archive (http://rivals.yahoo.com/top/morenews).
If you still have problems, check out Help (http://help.yahoo.com/help/sports).

Holy ****...Tebow has shut down Yahoo!!!

olevetonahill
1/17/2009, 06:58 PM
Not sure if this is the same Link but I think its the same story
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-florida-tebow&prov=ap&type=lgns

OKC-SLC
1/17/2009, 06:59 PM
He is all powerful.

Praise be to Tim.

olevetonahill
1/17/2009, 07:00 PM

olevetonahill
1/17/2009, 07:01 PM
Not sure what the Prob Is . I just read it and copied it to here :confused:

olevetonahill
1/17/2009, 07:02 PM
Try this , There ya go I just copierd the article .;)

2 hours, 30 minutes ago

Buzz up!
Print

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)—Florida quarterback Tim Tebow walked onto the basketball court Saturday with his right arm in a sling.

When he walked off, the sling was dangling from his left hand.

Tebow, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, ripped off his sling at the end of a brief speech at halftime of the Arkansas-Florida basketball game in an effort to assure Gators fans he would be fine following surgery on his non-throwing shoulder.

“Don’t worry about this. I’ll be fine,” Tebow said as he pulled off the sling.

Tebow had surgery Monday, one day after he announced he was staying at Florida for his senior season, and was expected to be ready for spring practice in April. He had a bone spur removed in hopes of reducing chronic inflammation.

Tebow’s appearance Saturday came as the Gators were honored again for winning their second national championship in three years.

Several players, defensive coordinator Charlie Strong and coach Urban Meyer received standing ovations as they walked to midcourt.

Strong took a mild shot at anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to continue its streak of scoring at least 60 points against his defense.

“Anyone who thought Oklahoma was going to score 60 on us, it’s a shame,” Strong said, adding that he has everyone on his two-deep depth chart returning. “If someone scores a touchdown, don’t get too excited. We’re going to find a way to win.”

Then he added, “When you have Tim Tebow, you always have a chance.”

Cornerback Joe Haden thanked Tebow and linebacker Brandon Spikes for staying in school, then said, “We’re going to win it again next year.”

The loudest ovation—not surprisingly—was for Tebow.

He earned the offensive MVP award in the Bowl Championship Series title game. Tebow was 18-of-30 passing for 231 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the 24-14 victory. He also ran for 109 yards, most of it in the second half.

“I think we proved who should have won the Heisman this year,” receiver David Nelson said.

OUstud
1/17/2009, 07:05 PM
Um, I probably missed a joke somewhere...but if not the reason the link doesn't work is that "T im T ebow" in the URL is changed to "Tim Tebow". YWIA. :D

olevetonahill
1/17/2009, 07:21 PM
Good catch , I wasnt thinkin about that.

CU Sooner
1/17/2009, 09:09 PM
I heard the rev t was on the banks of the Hudson the other day and should receive credit for the safe landing of the jet, not Sully. Not sure about the part about him walking out to the plane to make sure everyone got off safely.:P

Crucifax Autumn
1/17/2009, 09:25 PM
That's actually really funny about the link.

And yep...some jackazzery in the story.

SoonerBacker
1/17/2009, 09:28 PM
Perhaps I'd be able to appreciate his thanking God for everything he does on the football field and the constant press releases about his self-sacrifice to circumsize Filipinos if he exhibited a little more of that most basic Bibilcal trait..... HUMILITY!

The Rev. Right Tim T. messiah is a self-aggrandizing moran!!!!!!!

bri
1/17/2009, 09:29 PM
When will they operate on his left shoulder to try and keep him from throwing like a girl?

KingDavid
1/17/2009, 09:50 PM
I heard the rev t was on the banks of the Hudson the other day and should receive credit for the safe landing of the jet, not Sully. Not sure about the part about him walking out to the plane to make sure everyone got off safely.:P

I'm just glad Tebow was there to help Columbus make a safe landing at Plymouth rock. Or else, where would we be as a nation?

rainiersooner
1/17/2009, 10:31 PM
You know, I spent the last fifteen minutes NOT thinking about Tim Tebow, and my life was better for it.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/17/2009, 10:37 PM
Men think about Sex every six seconds...Women think about Tebow every six seconds

Toronto Sooner
1/17/2009, 10:53 PM
The immense arrogance of the various individuals on Florida is simply amazing. They all sound like they if blew us out. It doesn't sound like they realize the score was 14 - 14 in the 4th quarter, and we still had a chance to tie the game with only a few minutes left. It doesn't sound like they realize they were handed a gift, from us continually shooting ourselves in the foot. Florida played well in the second half, and made good adjustments to take advantages of our weaknesses (and executed well also), but that was our game to lose. And, we lost it.

Toronto Sooner
1/17/2009, 10:56 PM
Men think about Sex every six seconds...Gays think about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah every six seconds

Fixed

Scott D
1/17/2009, 11:45 PM
The more I read these stories, the more I think about how he'll have a stellar WWE career.

GottaHavePride
1/18/2009, 12:42 AM
1. Telling a crowd of fans not to worry about your arm, and that you'll be ready to go for the season? Cool. Fans want to hear that.

2. Ripping off the sling your arm is in because you just had surgery while doing so? Showboating. And risking doing further damage to yourself to do it. Stupid.

Sooner47
1/18/2009, 12:49 AM
The more I read these stories, the more I think about how he'll have a stellar WWE career.

Exactly. Vince McMahon has to be licking his chops to get him in the ring.

GottaHavePride
1/18/2009, 01:01 AM
Exactly. Vince McMahon has to be licking his chops to get him in the ring.

Alright, orphans, listen up! Listen to me! Listen to Ignacio!

I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice pile-drive to the face... or a punch to the face...

But you cannot do it. Because it is in the Bible - not to wrestle your neighbor.

TUSooner
1/18/2009, 01:12 AM
You know, I spent the last fifteen minutes NOT thinking about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah, and my life was better for it.

:D

StormySooner-IN
1/18/2009, 01:26 AM
tim tebow

heh...I havent been here in a while. It is censored. LMAO. :D

OKC-SLC
1/18/2009, 01:56 AM
tebow

OKC-SLC
1/18/2009, 01:57 AM
tim tebow

OKC-SLC
1/18/2009, 01:58 AM
heh. either the last name or the first + last. heh.

adoniijahsooner
1/18/2009, 02:01 AM
Giving to the Poor and Prayer

Matthew 6:1-6

1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

3 “But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

5 “When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

6 “But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/18/2009, 03:13 AM
Matt 6 doesn't know ****, he wasn't around during ESPN times...

NawlensGator
1/18/2009, 09:39 AM
Surprising how stargazed the conquered become of Timmy after he puts the whoopazz on em. However I've seen more post-defeat threads on Timmy on this board than any other. Curious to know what your fascination is all about.

SoonerBacker
1/18/2009, 10:06 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh yessssssss,

Another gator troll who can't seem to understand that this is a SOONER fan board. Don't like what we're talkin about? Feel that we're bein "unfair" to the Rev. Right Tim T. messiah?

stfu and go back to your own fan boards!

The fascination isn't with the Rev. The fascination is with the f-fest that the media has with this dude everytime college football comes up as a topic.

Oh, and just for your information, FU won a football game. We are NOT conquered!!!

WE ARE OKLAHOMA!
You gator humpers have still got a long, long way to go before you catch up to the football status of the SOONERS!

zeke
1/18/2009, 10:12 AM
Surprising how stargazed the conquered become of Timmy after he puts the whoopazz on em. However I've seen more post-defeat threads on Timmy on this board than any other. Curious to know what your fascination is all about.

Whoopazz, my azz. Take away about 4 gifts OU gave Fl and OU wins.

Stargazed, my azz again.

SoonerBacker
1/18/2009, 10:22 AM
Whoopazz, my azz. Take away about 4 gifts OU gave Fl and OU wins.

Stargazed, my azz again.

Maybe in Florida, a 3 point lead with 10:00 to play is whoopazz?

Maybe scoring the final td with 3:07 left is whoopazz for gators?

In Oklahoma, that's winning a tightly contested ballgame against a quality opponent.

See, gators still have a lot to learn about being a football powerhouse. This is all relatively new to them.

bluedogok
1/18/2009, 03:11 PM
Y'all don't get it, to EVERYONE else, the media, the fans of other teams ANY OU loss is a blowout.
It doesn't matter how close the game is, a 1 point game is a blowout in their minds :rolleyes:

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 06:55 PM
I'll be the first to admit the outcome of the game was in question most of the game, but I find it interesting how all the loss has evolved in some Sooner fans eyes as this quirky fluke based on a couple of fluke plays and in normal circumstances OU should have won that game. Same types of arguments as used in the TX OU game.

bluedogok
1/18/2009, 07:57 PM
Part of it the frustration over constantly hearing how OU was "blown out" by LSU from the national idiots about in the Sugar Bowl game and the UT game this season. I never considered a 7 or 10 point win or loss by anyone to be a "blowout" but it seems to meet the criteria whenever they are discussing OU losing. I don't seem to recall many other teams that faced the same kind of scrutiny.

To me the Florida game wasn't a fluke, they won it in the fourth quarter. OU has seemed to "lose" fourth quarters in tight games in recent years. I think much of it is due to the fact that they aren't tested that much during the season. This year they got up on people so quickly that the fourth quarters weren't an issue.

StoopTroup
1/18/2009, 08:50 PM
I'll be the first to admit the outcome of the game was in question most of the game, but I find it interesting how all the loss has evolved in some Sooner fans eyes as this quirky fluke based on a couple of fluke plays and in normal circumstances OU should have won that game. Same types of arguments as used in the TX OU game.

Interesting?

About as interesting as how the media flocked to Tebow after the Ole Miss loss?

****er was about to cry. Funny how you guys forget that loss. Texas, Utah and the trojans all think they are as good as you. You idiots think your way better than you are...

It's all pretty interesting.

What's even more interesting is some of you still here trying to convince Sooner Fans that their opinions aren't valid. Your mental huh?

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/18/2009, 11:07 PM
I suggest "Tim the Enchanter" is a better nickname for the The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiahed one...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTbrIo1p-So&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTbrIo1p-So&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>