PDA

View Full Version : One thing I can agree with OU fans on...

L-Boy
1/16/2009, 09:15 PM
Mack brown is a whiny dumb biatch.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3836779

First he says he doesn't understand the computers, now he doesn't understand how to vote in the polls. Does he need somebody to put his pants on in the morning?

8timechamps
1/16/2009, 09:17 PM
What a complete dumbass.

catsigater
1/16/2009, 09:43 PM
I can understand Utah's POV. It's actually defensible, even if I disagree with it. But TX didn't go undefeated. They squeaked by Ohio State, whom USC whipped, and they lost to a team that lost to Ole Miss.

Just shut up and coach, Mac.

MamaMia
1/16/2009, 09:45 PM

First he says he doesn't understand the computers, now he doesn't understand how to vote in the polls. Does he need somebody to put his panties on in the morning? Fixed. :D

MamaMia
1/16/2009, 09:46 PM
plus they barely beat oSu in Austin.

fadada1
1/16/2009, 10:12 PM
i wonder exactly how the horn fans are spinning this.

[horn fan] but he's just defendin' his team.[horn fan]

it's becoming more and more clear to me that mack brown and george W, at the very least, have the same father.

Crucifax Autumn
1/16/2009, 10:24 PM
Does that mean he's gonna run for president in '12?

OUHOMER
1/16/2009, 10:27 PM
"Brown vowed to vote his Longhorns first after their 24-21 win over Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl, but when the poll came out, Texas didn't have a first-place vote."

he lied to his folks again.

Jello Biafra
1/16/2009, 10:39 PM

First he says he doesn't understand the computers, now he doesn't understand how to vote in the polls. Does he need somebody to put his pants on in the morning?

thnx for the link gayturd....now get your fuggin azz back in that window and get my cheeseburger.

Scott D
1/16/2009, 10:39 PM
Obviously Mack should give up his vote, since he has no idea how to vote. He's made that painfully clear to even the orangest of tea sippers.

Boomer Mooner
1/16/2009, 10:42 PM
Two things I'm not looking forward to during next season, Mack's whining and the continuation of Tebo worship.

oubose
1/16/2009, 10:53 PM
I know that texas is a huge part of our season, the trash talk'n before the game, after the game, during the off season, and of coarse the game itself but putting up with mac brown's B.S. that doesn't ever make since sure gets to be frustrating. For the love of god some whorn fan's can't even explain what the h*ll he's talking about most of the time.

texas sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

fadada1
1/16/2009, 11:09 PM
let's see, we've got an alias for teebow (tebow), and one for loopica (lupica)... can we ask the mods for a mack brown alias???

Flying Scotsman
1/16/2009, 11:25 PM
"He or she has the IQ of a small soap dish."

I cannot remember where I heard that particular insult. Some record or something....

Crucifax Autumn
1/16/2009, 11:32 PM
A small soap dish could outwit macky boy.

oubose
1/16/2009, 11:54 PM
It's my 200th post and I'm proud to say BOOMER SOONER!!!

and texas sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Soonerus
1/16/2009, 11:59 PM
It's my 200th post and I'm proud to say BOOMER SOONER!!!

and texas sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats...

cheezyq
1/17/2009, 12:30 AM
Two things I'm not looking forward to during next season, Mack's whining and the continuation of Tebo worship.

To be honest, I HOPE Mack is whining again next year. ;)

Toronto Sooner
1/17/2009, 01:39 AM
let's see, we've got an alias for teebow (The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah), and one for loopica (moron reporter who criticizes things he doesn't know about)... can we ask the mods for a mack brown alias???

Mack Brown, a.k.a. He who hires BCS forensic investigators

By the way, he still managed to get it wrong even with his team of investigators, eh?

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2009, 02:02 AM
He who hires BCS forensic investigators

I can see a Sam Spade dialogue brewing:

"The coach may not have had a case, but he had the Benjamin Franklins that pays the bills."

"A poster on Soonerfans said your vote didn't count if you voted for No. 1 because No. 1 already was taken," Brown said Thursday.

Fixed.

CrimsonJim
1/17/2009, 02:05 AM

Yethir.........now ya know what we've been talkin' about......

CrimsonJim
1/17/2009, 02:11 AM
Mack Brown, a.k.a. He who hires BCS forensic investigators

or

a.k.a Sir Whines Alot And Flies Large Banners

or

a.k.a. The Big Banner Flier Who Whines Alot

Cam
1/17/2009, 11:07 AM
I thought Mack was "The Clapper".

Dan Thompson
1/17/2009, 11:38 AM
I like Mack to whine, that means OU did something UT couldn't:)

OUDoc
1/17/2009, 11:47 AM
It's a stupid and irrelevant argument anyway, Mack should just drop it before he makes an even bigger fool out of himself (if that's possible).

CrimsonJim
1/17/2009, 12:39 PM
While it's hard to fathom, it is possible. Clappy may have reached an all time low this year, but I think he can do better! :D

IBleedCrimson
1/17/2009, 02:14 PM

First he says he doesn't understand the computers, now he doesn't understand how to vote in the polls. Does he need somebody to turn his 145inch TV on in the morning?

fixed again :D

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 02:27 PM
I can understand Utah's POV. It's actually defensible, even if I disagree with it. But TX didn't go undefeated. They squeaked by Ohio State, whom USC whipped, and they lost to a team that lost to Ole Miss.

Just shut up and coach, Mac.

If he wants to make a case and express an intelligent point of view on his "claim", that is fine, but he continues to make himself look like an idiot when he whines about not understanding the polls, how to vote etc.

As to various other claims to the MNC -

- TX - TX did not beat OU any worse than UF did, then they beat a crappy #2 Big 10 team by 3. If you want to make a claim, you have to do better than that.

- Utah - I don't think beating a somewhat beaten up and dejected Bama team gives you a claim to the whole ball of wax. Yes, it was impressive, and maybe they can play with anybody, put pretty much all voter and computer polls put somebody else other than Utah at #1 due to Utahs strength of schedule. They squeaked by TCU, OU beat TCU pretty handily.

- USC - they beat Penn St by about 14 - but handled them more easily than that, and they may be as good as anybody, but based on their "body of work" I just don't see it.

Desert Sapper
1/17/2009, 03:03 PM
Only a playoff makes the championship anything but a myth.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/17/2009, 04:26 PM
I wonder who has a nicer house...Lester...Mack Clap...or Bob

OKC Sooner
1/18/2009, 12:52 PM
I thought Mack was "The Clapper".

Actually, his Indian name is Whineclapping Bannerflier