PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Hummer follow-on for tactical usage...

Okla-homey
1/15/2009, 09:32 PM
My sources back in SC tell me the Army has decided to let a contract for a butt-load of these. American made, by non-union labor.;)

http://www.forceprotection.net/models/cheetah/

Jerk
1/15/2009, 09:50 PM
If it can protect its crew from an RPG-7, 7.62 x 39 round, or small ied, then it will save a lot of lives.

afs
1/16/2009, 12:12 AM
that's one of the variants of the MRAP. which is a bad-*** vehicle.

bri
1/16/2009, 12:21 AM
I can't wait for overcompensating yuppie scum to start driving stripped-down versions of those to Starbucks in about ten years. :D

TUSooner
1/16/2009, 08:50 AM
I can't wait for overcompensating yuppie scum to start driving stripped-down versions of those to Starbucks in about ten years. :D

It looks like the perfect street rod for La Nouvelle Orleans. Stands up to Moonscape Class potholes AND stray 9mm rounds!

SoonerJack
1/16/2009, 03:40 PM
lol

I was going to say there's no way the overcompensating yuppie scum will start buying stripped down versions of these. :D

8timechamps
1/16/2009, 06:01 PM

Yeah, like any overcompensating yuppie would ever be caught dead in a stripped=down version of an armed forces auto. Like that would ever happen. You'd have a better chance of getting an african-american elected president!