PDA

View Full Version : More Funny about The Right Reverend

Flagstaffsooner
1/15/2009, 12:35 PM
From EDSBS (http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2009/01/15/curious-index-11509/)

meoveryouxinfinity
1/15/2009, 12:40 PM
lmao i was thinking the same thing.

soonerfan28
1/15/2009, 12:47 PM
No offense, but I'm sick of hearing about him. The guy is a very good football player and possibly a better person, but the guy is overly covered by EVERYBODY so why are we still talking about him.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/15/2009, 12:51 PM
The Dalai T e b o w. Nice!

BoulderSooner79
1/15/2009, 12:53 PM
I don't get it either. The odds we play against him again are very slim, so why do we care unless someone has gator fans for in-laws.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/15/2009, 12:53 PM
No offense, but I'm sick of hearing about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah. The guy is a very good football player and possibly a better person, but the guy is overly covered by EVERYBODY so why are we still talking about him.

To **** off people that are tired of talking about him.

Oh, and because it's the off season so what the hell else are we going to talk about.

Flagstaffsooner
1/15/2009, 01:01 PM
No offense, but I'm sick of hearing about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah. The guy is a very good football player and possibly a better person, but the guy is overly covered by EVERYBODY so why are we still talking about him.Because ESPN, Fox and USA Today are still licking his butt...Lets kick it and show the fraud that he is.

Hot Rod
1/15/2009, 01:06 PM
Dahli Tebow! :D

TUSooner
1/15/2009, 01:13 PM

Yep. That carcked me up. :D

sooner2b09
1/15/2009, 01:56 PM

made me chuckle

catsigater
1/15/2009, 02:10 PM
No offense, but I'm sick of hearing about The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah. The guy is a very good football player and possibly a better person, but the guy is overly covered by EVERYBODY so why are we still talking about him.

superman envy?

That was pretty good stuff though. Even we Gator fans get a bit queasy sometimes.

Ton Loc
1/15/2009, 02:13 PM
To **** off people that are tired of talking about him.

Oh, and because it's the off season so what the hell else are we going to talk about.

For those of you that have never traveled below the Sooner Football part of the forums.

There is a guy named Blake Griffin who plays for the OU basketball team. Turns out he's pretty good and so is the team. They're ranked #6 in the country.

So you could talk about that. Come join the other 15 of us that frequent that board. ;)

SPuL
1/15/2009, 03:13 PM
^other 15 LOL

but yea, good find.

The Dahli T E B O W rofl ahaha

Bourbon St Sooner
1/15/2009, 03:21 PM
For those of you that have never traveled below the Sooner Football part of the forums.

There is a guy named Blake Griffin who plays for the OU basketball team. Turns out he's pretty good and so is the team. They're ranked #6 in the country.

So you could talk about that. Come join the other 15 of us that frequent that board. ;)

Are you 04's brother by any chance:)