PDA

View Full Version : At work-whorns talking trash-need help!

Choctaw
1/15/2009, 09:49 AM
Some of my coworkers are whorns, and the trash talking about next season is intense. I read a thread that projected who we had coming back on offense, but I can't find it. This freaking computer is SLOW and I'm running out of time. Anyway, I have to attend a meeting with these morons in a couple of hours, and want to be prepared. I know Bradford and Gresham are coming back, but who else?

Thanks.

sooner518
1/15/2009, 10:04 AM
starters or large contributors coming back:
Sam Bradford
Demarco Murray
Chris Brown
Brody Eldridge
Jermaine Gresham
Ryan Broyles
Trent Williams
Mossis Madu
Matt Clapp

Probably a couple O-linemen who have some playing time but I'm not as well informed on them.

Beef
1/15/2009, 10:06 AM
Tell them 45-35, then ask them how far that got them. Then giggle like a schoolgirl.

OUDoc
1/15/2009, 10:07 AM
Punch them in the spleen and tell them to "**** off".
Then you can get mean if you want. :)

Hot Rod
1/15/2009, 10:10 AM
Ask them how they enjoy blowing their chances year after year when trying to win a conference title.

adoniijahsooner
1/15/2009, 10:18 AM
Probably a couple O-linemen who have some playing time but I'm not as well informed on them.

brian simmons started and played alot
Branndon Braxton has played alot as well
jarvis jones played during lsu's national champiionship year
Jason Hannan played plenty
Stephen Good played this year
Cory Brandon has game exp

Skysooner
1/15/2009, 10:26 AM
Tell them you can't spell butthead without UT

adoniijahsooner
1/15/2009, 10:26 AM
this is what the horns and others don't get; our o-line will have all of spring and 2 a days to practice against maybe the best d-line in football.

Choctaw
1/15/2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks y'all! I will use each and every suggestion in this meeting. Maybe I won't have to attend another one.

007sooner
1/15/2009, 10:40 AM
My whorn fan acquaintances like to downplay the 39-33 loss because it was a "last second play." I love now being able to remind them that the Ohio St win can't count either because it come on a "last second play." They shut up real fast after that comes up. :D

cjames317
1/15/2009, 01:24 PM
I tell my hornhead friends: "You got scoreboard. Congratulations. Enjoy it while it lasts."; followed by "Didja see what Blake Griffin did to y'all's triple teams the other night?"

OUAlumni1990
1/15/2009, 01:29 PM
I tell my hornhead friends: "You got scoreboard. Congratulations. Enjoy it while it lasts."; followed by "Didja see what Blake Griffin did to y'all's triple teams the other night?"

A whorn asked me: howd that bowl game go? In return I asked him howd your bb team do the other night? Double digit scoreboard WIN. Boomer Sooner!!:D

BoulderSooner79
1/15/2009, 01:30 PM
"Yah, you guys got scoreboard last year - so we'll let you visit the Big12 trophy if you want"

"Did you see that Pontiac game changing play of the year? I think that's the 10,000th time it was played this week, you must have seen it."

Pricetag
1/15/2009, 01:51 PM
My whorn fan acquaintances like to downplay the 39-33 loss because it was a "last second play."
The hilarious thing about that is that if Texas had won the game, it would have been a last second thing, too. It's not like Texas was leading the whole game and Tech pulled some kind of miracle out of their ***.

soonermagic14
1/15/2009, 01:58 PM
Jermie Calhoun will be there too....he's going to be another threat. I say run the wishbone formation every now and then- Murray, Brown, Calhoun, Madu etc

soonermix
1/15/2009, 02:02 PM
hey we scored 14 in the national championship game...
how many did you score this year?

picasso
1/15/2009, 02:03 PM
Some of my coworkers are whorns, and the trash talking about next season is intense. I read a thread that projected who we had coming back on offense, but I can't find it. This freaking computer is SLOW and I'm running out of time. Anyway, I have to attend a meeting with these morons in a couple of hours, and want to be prepared. I know Bradford and Gresham are coming back, but who else?

Thanks.

tell them we've hired Dennis Francione. heh.

soonermagic14
1/15/2009, 02:17 PM
ask them if they want to compare Conference and National Championship trophies. it took the whorns 100 years to win 4 NC- Stoops has taken OU to 4 NC games in just 10 years. Ok so Mack has won just as many NC as Bob.... what about coaching 2 Heismans and 6 Big 12 Championships?

Hot Rod
1/15/2009, 02:39 PM
Ask 'em if they're gonna flying a banner THIS year?

oudivesherpa
1/16/2009, 05:39 PM
When they say, "Texas, a whole another country." Repsond I didn't realize idiots had their own country.

BOB LABLAW
1/16/2009, 06:58 PM
Ask them why they puy cow s**t of the floor at weddings in Austin....

To keep the flies off the bride

oubose
1/16/2009, 10:24 PM
1st thing to do is ask why everytime colt mccoy is interviewed

Single them out one by one, when one goes to the bathroom follow them and kick the sh*t of them, do this as many times as it takes.

oubose
1/16/2009, 10:36 PM
Single them out one at a time, when one goes to the bathroom follow them and kick the sh*t out of them. You may have to do this more then once to a few of them. Slowly but surely they will get the point. Well maybe the won't get the point but it sure would be fun..

You can't win National Championships if you don't play in, even though we didn't win the game texas still didn't play, so either way we still win.

texas sucks!!!!!!

OK2LA
1/17/2009, 05:28 PM
hey we scored 14 in the national championship game...
how many did you score this year?

I might leave this one off of the list