PDA

View Full Version : What a happy evening!!!

Jerk
1/14/2009, 07:37 PM
Our guys are staying. Defense will be stout as a brick sh*t-house and Bradford returns.

I'm getting drunk now...off tomorrow. Wife has to go to work and she's not happy, so she's going to wake me up in teh morning and make me go put gas in her car, return nice and warm for her to go make money and pay bills. I hope I'm not too hungover.

Be careful out there when you're driving around, people. I notice drivers really getting ancy lately.

King Crimson
1/14/2009, 09:25 PM
i finished up some stuff today which i feel pretty good about and having a beer. surprised all the guys coming back....good news, indeed.

having a Beamish Irish Stout watching some basketball. thursday and friday are kind of my weekends for the next couple months.

olevetonahill
1/15/2009, 01:43 AM
Our guys are staying. Defense will be stout as a brick sh*t-house and Bradford returns.

I'm getting drunk now...off tomorrow. Wife has to go to work and she's not happy, so she's going to wake me up in teh morning and make me go put gas in her car, return nice and warm for her to go make money and pay bills. I hope I'm not too hungover.

Be careful out there when you're driving around, people. I notice drivers really getting ancy lately.

Why in hell didnt you tell her to Gas up Tonight ?
Or In case Of you Not Having any , Why didnt you do it for HER tonight ?:eek: