PDA

View Full Version : Such class by the Gators... trash talking after the game too

SPuL
1/13/2009, 12:54 PM
http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida_gators/2009-01-12/harvin_spikes_still_weighing_options

Black ripped OU receiver Juaquin Iglesias, whom he out-fought for a pass from Sam Bradford in the fourth quarter - "I think Iglesias might have to get in the weight room some more." - and took a shot at the defenses in the Big 12.

Black was annoyed that critics thought Oklahoma would score 60 points against UF's defense.

"Sixty points?" he said. "Like Spikes said, Big 12 defenses are a joke. We'd have to play, like, 12 overtimes for them to score 60 points."

adoniijahsooner
1/13/2009, 01:02 PM
He is a dummy, because a big 12 defense held his team to a season low. Black would probably he living on the streets if he wasn't a good football player. But Iglesias should have caught that damn ball!

soonercastor
1/13/2009, 01:05 PM
He's talking about the defense scoring 60 or what? How does the defense being a joke have to do w/ us not scoring, stupid bitc*

TahoeSOONER
1/13/2009, 01:12 PM
You can't teach it, class.

We all want it bad, to shut that conference up, but until someone rises up and shows them on the field then it will be free reign to hear stuff like this.

Oh so close won't cut it AND WITH FINISH as the theme all year long we couldn't in two big games this year.

Good thing about our Sooners, they'll be right back in the mix next year.

BOOMER!

OUAlumni1990
1/13/2009, 01:37 PM
He is a dummy, because a big 12 defense held his team to a season low. Black would probably he living on the streets if he wasn't a good football player. But Iglesias should have caught that damn ball!

Actually, he did catch the ball, the Florida defender pulled it right out of his hands. I watched it about 5 times. Perfect throw, perfect catch, defender got lucky he was in the right place at the right time..

SPuL
1/13/2009, 02:15 PM
You can't teach it, class.

We all want it bad, to shut that conference up, but until someone rises up and shows them on the field then it will be free reign to hear stuff like this.

Oh so close won't cut it AND WITH FINISH as the theme all year long we couldn't in two big games this year.

Good thing about our Sooners, they'll be right back in the mix next year.

BOOMER!

yup, sucks...

SEC is like 5-0 in BCS title games. ehh

but if Sam comes back I'm sure he would have learned a lot from the Texas and title game. i really think we'll be better next year if Sam comes back.

TheGodfather889
1/13/2009, 06:30 PM
I've noticed over the last month that Brandon Spikes and now Ahmad Black are nothing more than mere hoodrats.

P3 Gator
1/13/2009, 08:21 PM
I've noticed over the last month that Brandon Spikes and now Ahmad Black are nothing more than mere hoodrats.

And all your guys are choir boys, studying engineering, and were raised by Ward and June Cleaver. Give me a break.

adoniijahsooner
1/13/2009, 08:39 PM
And all your guys are choir boys, studying engineering, and were raised by Ward and June Cleaver. Give me a break.

shouldn't you be watching american idol?

bonkuba
1/13/2009, 08:41 PM
I would put up any of our guys against your thug rat *******s.

**** you and your break.

Your so-called leader Teflow is nothing more than a plain and simple old fashioned arrogant *** that is taking up good air. His playing a good christian is just two faced bull****.

Oh yeah....again **** you and your thug *** players.

I feel much better now.

Iam still in FL....the god-forsaken place of the band wagon gator flag waving idiot. I have noticed driving through this *** state that there are actually more mobile homes along I-10 than there are in the entire state of OK.....and they call us backwards....goofy ****ers....hahahaha!!!!

Gators have no class at all.....none.

I tried to like them....or at least respect them at the game.....**** em.

P3 Gator
1/13/2009, 08:52 PM
I would put up any of our guys against your thug rat *******s.

**** you and your break.

Your so-called leader Teflow is nothing more than a plain and simple old fashioned arrogant *** that is taking up good air. His playing a good christian is just two faced bull****.

Oh yeah....again **** you and your thug *** players.

I feel much better now.

Iam still in FL....the god-forsaken place of the band wagon gator flag waving idiot. I have noticed driving through this *** state that there are actually more mobile homes along I-10 than there are in the entire state of OK.....and they call us backwards....goofy ****ers....hahahaha!!!!

Gators have no class at all.....none.

I tried to like them....or at least respect them at the game.....**** em.

And you are a very obvious judge of class.

bonkuba
1/13/2009, 08:55 PM
And you are a very obvious judge of class.

Yep little ****er I am........more than you will know or have in your tiny little pecker.

Leave now............

Done.

P3 Gator
1/13/2009, 09:01 PM
Yep little ****er I am........more than you will know or have in your tiny little pecker.

Leave now............

Done.

Beautiful. Ya know, it's JUST a football game.

SoonerBacker
1/13/2009, 09:03 PM
I just have a couple of observations on this thread.

1.) When gator players make comments like those posted above, I would think that the response of gator fans posting here would be less condemning of Sooner players and a little more apologetic.

2.) I wouldn't think that there would still be gator fans posting here. I mean, it's been nearly a week!!! Haven't you had time enough to gloat, and then go back to your swamp boards? C'mon p3gator! Go back to your own boards and leave us the hell alone!

bonkuba
1/13/2009, 09:08 PM
He's just here trying to get some man-love. Hard to get if you a gator fan even in Florida. Seriously since we are on the road winding around this frickin' state we have heard more negative gator haters than lovers.....of course other than the band wagon (WEEEEEEEEE won!!!!).

When more than half of the state can't stand an actual school bearing the name of the state......wow.....just wow.

Anyway, back to more precious items than gators.....like scratching my *** (with class of course). These guys crack me up....class...hahahahahaha:D

P3 Gator
1/13/2009, 09:13 PM
I just have a couple of observations on this thread.

1.) When gator players make comments like those posted above, I would think that the response of gator fans posting here would be less condemning of Sooner players and a little more apologetic.

2.) I wouldn't think that there would still be gator fans posting here. I mean, it's been nearly a week!!! Haven't you had time enough to gloat, and then go back to your swamp boards? C'mon p3gator! Go back to your own boards and leave us the hell alone!

Yeah, good point. I don't think you've seen me gloat or call your players any kind of disparaging names. However, when someone says Ahmad Black is not anything but a decent kid with nothing to go on other than some statements made after winning the NC game and then says Gator fans as a whole have no class, I feel like I need to stand up for the young man and for Gator fans in general. These are 18-22 year old kids thrown in to a national spotlight. I know that when I was that age, my ability to judge everything I said wasn't what it is as an adult.

The guy that went on the rant a couple of posts ago over a football game? Yeah, he has no room to address the class of any individual or group.

Soonerus
1/13/2009, 09:15 PM
Black's int was more of a "look what I found" play than a great play...

adoniijahsooner
1/13/2009, 09:20 PM
Black is a ex-con p3gator; why are you defending him?

Partial Qualifier
1/13/2009, 09:21 PM
I can't even fathom a Sooner football player -- from ANY era -- talking that brand of trash.. immediately after winning the MNC.

It's called "zero class" no matter how much you Gator fans want to butter it up.

bonkuba
1/13/2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, good point. I don't think you've seen me gloat or call your players any kind of disparaging names. However, when someone says Ahmad Black is not anything but a decent kid with nothing to go on other than some statements made after winning the NC game and then says Gator fans as a whole have no class, I feel like I need to stand up for the young man and for Gator fans in general. These are 18-22 year old kids thrown in to a national spotlight. I know that when I was that age, my ability to judge everything I said wasn't what it is as an adult.

The guy that went on the rant a couple of posts ago over a football game? Yeah, he has no room to address the class of any individual or group.

Seriously, never question my class assmunch. I'll rant on your *** anytime. Go away and play now with the less than half of your **** state that LOVE the gaytors.

And oh yeah.....**** you and your class. Nothing fires me up more than these idiots calling our boys classless.

And again....leave.....and ask him to forgive your sins. The great one will appreciate it. Who knows he might give ya some love :eek:

Great play? Wow mom look what I found.....true.

SPuL
1/13/2009, 09:36 PM
Exactly. Even if they felt they were being put down and stepped on.

Isn't winning the MNC a big enough statement?

Why go ahead and put down your opponent? Especially an opponent that pushed you team for 3 and a half quarters. Give me a break.

bonkuba
1/13/2009, 09:39 PM
Finally a voice of reason amongst the idiots.

All they wanted boys.....all they wanted.

Harry Beanbag
1/13/2009, 09:48 PM
I don't remember anybody saying OU would score 60 points on Florida, especially those "critics". He happened to be underneath Juaquin where the ball ended up, a position he may be used to.

sooner ngintunr
1/13/2009, 09:52 PM

Second that. Maybe I'm different though, I have NO desire to post on gaytorfans, whornfans, usucfans, tiggerfans, okie state boards or whatever else ****ty sites there are out there. (city-data aint that bad though)
I think these guys are tool sheds even on their own board!! They sure show it here!!

BOOMER SOONER!!! **** the rest!!!

SoonerShark
1/13/2009, 09:54 PM
yup, sucks...

SEC is like 5-0 in BCS title games. ehh

How many of the games were home games? Three. We need to play a couple in Tulsa. Think we'd have the "neutral" field advantage?

SoonerShark
1/13/2009, 09:56 PM
I don't remember anybody saying OU would score 60 points on Florida, especially those "critics". He happened to be underneath Juaquin where the ball ended up, a position he may be used to.

We should have scored 35 easy. Dadgummit!

L-Boy
1/13/2009, 09:57 PM

I agree. You don't see me posting in threads about OU football or its future. At this point you see me posting in threads where fans unjustly disparage Gator players as a coping mechanism for their college football team losing a football game.

OU_Sooners75
1/13/2009, 10:07 PM

Mr. Black is a thug and fits in nicely at Florida.

Florida U = the New Miami U.

And what's worse, you pathetic little coach, Uraban Legend Meyer is a piece of **** too.

Go defend someone that is not an ex con or a thug, then maybe you will see some sympathy from some of us Sooner fans.

OU_Sooners75
1/13/2009, 10:09 PM
I agree. You don't see me posting in threads about OU football or its future. At this point you see me posting in threads where fans unjustly disparage Gator players as a coping mechanism for their college football team losing a football game.

http://www.starfall.com/

use it to your advantage. I usually charge for advice after the football season.

adoniijahsooner
1/13/2009, 10:26 PM

so we never said anything disparaging before the ncg? no one needs to cope with losing a football game. you cant win every year as we all know. This year your the champs and maybe next someone else will. It has nothing to do with ahmad black not realizing how close you guys were to losing that game.

L-Boy
1/13/2009, 10:31 PM
http://www.starfall.com/

use it to your advantage. I usually charge for advice after the football season.

Thanks for the link. I have a couple of very young children, and this may come in handy.

L-Boy
1/13/2009, 10:37 PM
so we never said anything disparaging before the ncg? no one needs to cope with losing a football game. you cant win every year as we all know. This year your the champs and maybe next someone else will. It has nothing to do with ahmad black not realizing how close you guys were to losing that game.

Not nearly as much. Much of the talk on both sides was about the supposed invinceability of each's program (I exaggerate, but you get the point). The day after the game it was mostly "good game" and some frustration with the game, then 2 or 3 days after its all about the bad calls, the mean Gator players and how they hurt Sooner's players and fans feelings, etc.

Truth is, I don't like it when players mouth off like that, but let's be real. We put a mike in front of kids mouth, hoping something press worthy comes out, and then we are shocked when it does. Heck, politicians can't help but say dumb stuff publicly. So we are suprised when college football players do?

The Remnant
1/13/2009, 11:01 PM
L-Boy, you bend over backwards to excuse poor behavior by Florida Gators by making the argument that when you put a mike in front of athletes, that's what you get. However, you don't apply the same standard when it comes to OU football fans and their official message board. If you provide diehard OU fans with a place to vent their frustrations, what do you expect? You need to get over it.

Crucifax Autumn
1/13/2009, 11:20 PM
You know what I think? I think every gaytor player, every gaytor fan, every tebow nutswinger...all of them can just keep right on talking. I encourage it...PLEASE. Talk smack, be unsportsmanlike, be a sore winner, be an a-hole, be a two faced little weenie...Do it all...PLEASE!!!!!

Cause Karma's a bitch!

SPuL
1/14/2009, 12:22 AM
^lol what I told my friend who kept rubbing it in with 33903093 text messages. 2 days later, his Titans bit the dust. :)

SoonerBacker
1/14/2009, 07:14 AM
Yeah, good point. I don't think you've seen me gloat or call your players any kind of disparaging names.

"And all your guys are choir boys, studying engineering, and were raised by Ward and June Cleaver. Give me a break."

Once again, reading comprehension seems to be lacking among FU fans. I never said that you had made "disparaging remarks aout our players." I said that you should be less condemning of our players. Don't beleive me? Go back and read my original post on this thread.

Disparaging names? Perhaps not. Indicate through your sarcastic comments that our players rank right up there with your classless thug who was quoted originally in this thread? Yes. And you have NOTHING to support the comment you made.

If you're not here to gloat over your victory, then please explain - WHY are you still roaming our fan board? The game is over. Your team won. I have extended my congratulations, as have many other Sooner fans on several threads posted on this board. Isn't that enough?

GO AWAY!

Funky G
1/14/2009, 10:49 AM
Not nearly as much. Much of the talk on both sides was about the supposed invinceability of each's program (I exaggerate, but you get the point). The day after the game it was mostly "good game" and some frustration with the game, then 2 or 3 days after its all about the bad calls, the mean Gator players and how they hurt Sooner's players and fans feelings, etc.

Truth is, I don't like it when players mouth off like that, but let's be real. We put a mike in front of kids mouth, hoping something press worthy comes out, and then we are shocked when it does. Heck, politicians can't help but say dumb stuff publicly. So we are suprised when college football players do?

Decent post. It happens everywhere. Now, please, go secure your borders.

GG84
1/14/2009, 11:10 AM
I guess none of you guys saw Nic Harris play in that game. You can rip me all you want and make excuses for your guy, but from what I saw he...

1. Intentionally knee'd Tebow in the head while getting up one play.

2. Intentionally pulled Demps down by his facemask when he saw he was going to score.

3. Tugged on Harvin's ankles after he was down.

I am not even trying to say Harris is a dirty player. In a game that big with all the emotion and adrenaline flowing, this stuff can happen. Shoot I've said some things in the heat of competition during pick up basketball games that I was embarrassed about after wards.

The truth is, every team has players on its roster that do things the university and its fans aren't proud of. When you're dealing with kids aged 18-22 it's going to happen. Even when you're dealing with grown men over the age of 40 (ask Mike Gundy!) it's probably still going to happen.

adoniijahsooner
1/14/2009, 11:22 AM
Harris Named to Good Works Team

AFCA honors community service

Sept. 24, 2007

NORMAN, Okla. - Oklahoma free safety Nic Harris has been named to the 2007 American Football Coaches Association Good Works Team ®. The AFCA accolade is for his contributions in the community.

The two 11-man teams, a Division I-A team and a combined team from the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, Divisions II, III, and the NAIA, honors players for their dedication and committment to community service. The AFCA has been selecting the Good Works Team since 1997.

Harris, a junior, served as president and is an active member of BridgeBuilders, an African-American student-athlete network group at Oklahoma. Bridgebuilders joined forces with Norman's Food for Friends Community Action Agency and helped serve lunch to less fortunate in the community.

Through four games, Harris has 17 tackles, five tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, one interception, four pass deflections and two fumbles forced.

OU running back Jacob Gutierrez was named to the Good Works team last season.

Criteria: Nominiations were submitted to the AFCA by the college sports information departments. Nominees have to be actively involved and committed to working with a charitable organization, service group or involved in other community service activities. Candidates have to display sincere concern and reliability while also having made a favorable impression on the organizations with which they are involved. Athletic ability is not a criteria.

http://soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092407aaa.html

show me anything that remotely says Black is a good person and not a thug and i'll apologize. i doubt you will; so let me ask you a question. would you let black and spikes house sit for you, or spend time with your wife alone?

GG84
1/14/2009, 12:15 PM
So because Black mouthed off a little bit and hasn't been recognized for doing community service he is a thug. I see.

Luckily this is the United States of America and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. :D If you can find me a police report or any other kind of evidence that suggests Ahmad Black has ever committed a crime or taken part in thug activity then I will grant you a victory in this Internet battle.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:20 PM
Black's int was more of a "look what I found" play than a great play...

yeah, he just happened to be in the right position to come up and make a play on the ball and just happened to have his arms out and just fell down with the ball in his hands. good call. you should have won.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:24 PM
So because Black mouthed off a little bit and hasn't been recognized for doing community service he is a thug. I see.

Luckily this is the United States of America and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. :D If you can find me a police report or any other kind of evidence that suggests Ahmad Black has ever committed a crime or taken part in thug activity then I will grant you a victory in this Internet battle.

apparently all of our black players are thugs and all of our white players are gay. :(

Isnt nic harris the guy who kneed tebow in the back of the head after a play and then twisted percy harvin's ankle after another one?

starclassic tama
1/14/2009, 12:26 PM
i didn't see the knee to tebow's head but i definitely saw the "ankle twist" that didn't exist. he tackled harvin by the ankle, lifted his ankles to get his hands out from underneath, let go and got up.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:30 PM
:)
i didn't see the knee to The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah's head but i definitely saw the "ankle twist" that didn't exist. he tackled harvin by the ankle, lifted his ankles to get his hands out from underneath, let go and got up.

yeah you always see tacklers lift another guy's legs 5 feet off the ground to "get out from under them" :) but whatever, didnt matter anyway.
So how long have you been using this:
The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah's
real catchy. Maybe it should be longer though.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 12:33 PM
Srsly, why are you ****ers still here? To argue? You're not going to prove your point and make us see the world in blue and *gag* Mets' colors orange. All teams have jerks, some more than others. You won. Move on. go home and slither back to your holes.
I don't understand people that hang around places where they are not wanted or welcome. It's over, go home.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 12:33 PM

show me anything that remotely says Black is a good person and not a thug and i'll apologize. i doubt you will; so let me ask you a question. would you let black and spikes house sit for you, or spend time with your wife alone?

Hell no! You think I'm going to let a couple "canadians" house sit for me or spend any time with my wife you've got another thing coming.

The Gayturds can keep canadians like Spikes and Black and I will take our fine young men like Nic Harris thank you very much.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 12:35 PM
Also, this whole thread proves that I'd much rather lose every BCS game with a classy guy like Bob Stoops and the decent young men on our team than win a national championship the Florida Gayturd way. You never hear the media talk about that when they bash our program. Class and integrity still count for something with this Sooner.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:35 PM
Srsly, why are you ****ers still here? To argue? You're not going to prove your point and make us see the world in blue and *gag* Mets' colors orange. All teams have jerks, some more than others. You won. Move on. go home and slither back to your holes.
I don't understand people that hang around places where they are not wanted or welcome. It's over, go home.

ive been busy at work, i wanted to stop by and see what was being discussed. http://www.thegatorboard.com/bb/images/smilies/idontno.gif

Also wanted to see if that guy NYC poke was still around and if he had gotten anymore inside info from "the president of sports illustrated"

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 12:36 PM
No ****. GO. AWAY.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 12:39 PM
ive been busy at work, i wanted to stop by and see what was being discussed. http://www.thegatorboard.com/bb/images/smilies/idontno.gif

Also wanted to see if that guy NYC poke was still around and if he had gotten anymore inside info from "the president of sports illustrated"

So when you entered NYC Poke into the search bar, it led you to this thread?
Now you're a liar and dip**** that can't judge 5 feet. Cuz Harvin's legs were NOT 5 feet in the air. Maybe you're a chick or something that can't ****ing measure.

Srsly, ****ing go the **** away.

starclassic tama
1/14/2009, 12:40 PM
:)

yeah you always see tacklers lift another guy's legs 5 feet off the ground to "get out from under them" :) but whatever, didnt matter anyway.
So how long have you been using this:
real catchy. Maybe it should be longer though.

lifting legs = twisting ankles? only in gator logic

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:40 PM
So when you entered NYC Poke into the search bar, it led you here.
Now you're a liar and dip**** that can't judge 5 feet.

Srsly, ****ing go the **** away.

huh? NYC poke was posting here before the game, i just came back to the main page to see if he was here... and like i said, to see what was being discussed.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:41 PM
lifting legs = twisting ankles? only in gator logic

no you're right, it was a totally normal looking play.

TUSooner
1/14/2009, 12:42 PM
I'm not reading any of this ****. I'm only here to ask why this POS thread still exists. UF won; game over. Gaytors can go back home to whip their wires for The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah

starclassic tama
so i'm still not seeing where he twisted the ankle.

plays that don't look normal = ankle twisting

only in gator logic

i can't even fathom how big of a loser you have to be to hang out on a team's message board that you played a week ago.

Freelemur

well... this is about as racist as you can get.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 12:44 PM
No wonder so many people that I know that went to sec schools called me to wish us luck against these dooshrockets.

They sure are endearing...

like a tick.

starclassic tama
seriously, can we get a ban on some of these gators hanging around contributing NOTHING? this is getting ridiculous.

soonerfromdetroit

You call it racism I call it common sense. Ahmad Black would snap that wife of yours in two.

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 12:46 PM
Interesting, considering adoniijahsooner is black.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 12:47 PM
seriously, can we get a ban on some of these gators hanging around contributing NOTHING? this is getting ridiculous.

No kidding. Take that crap back to Gaynesville.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:48 PM

so then why wouldnt i want Ahmad black around my wife or family? because he said OU widereceivers need to get in the weight room?
what a thug.
You guys are hilarious.

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 12:51 PM
I believe he was suggesting he has a history of some sort. I don't know. But I think it's time for you to scroll up to the top right of the page, and select "log out." Seriously, why are you people here? You don't see us hanging out on TCU or Cincinatti's board. Go away.

Jortstified
1/14/2009, 12:52 PM
No kidding. Take that crap back to Gaynesville.

Amen, SFD. They'll go back to Gunsville and shoot some more rifles and get in trouble. The Gators...winning championships and court battles. What a bunch of classless losers!

BigMoneySooner
1/14/2009, 12:53 PM
I believe he was suggesting he has a history of some sort. I don't know. But I think it's time for you to scroll up to the top right of the page, and select "log out." Seriously, why are you people here? You don't see us hanging out on TCU or Cincinatti's board. Go away.

TCU and Cincinnati fans actually have class. We should stop playing classless programs like FU and stick to the schools that do things the right way.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 12:55 PM

Pretty sure a FU fan I know admitted that Black had been arrested and then released on armed robbery charges when he was 14 but I can't remember.

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 12:56 PM
TCU and Cincinnati fans actually have class. We should stop playing classless programs like FU and stick to the schools that do things the right way.
My point is, why hang out on the board of the vanquished? What can possibly be gained? Go jerk each other off on your Gator boards, and leave us here to lick our wounds.

NO.

CLASS.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:57 PM

he doesnt.

and are you comparing yourself to TCU or cincinatti? yikes.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 12:58 PM
Pretty sure a FU fan I know admitted that Black had been arrested and then released on armed robbery charges when he was 14 but I can't remember.

hahahahaha

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 01:00 PM
he doesnt.

and are you comparing yourself to TCU or cincinatti? yikes.
Yeah, I'm comparing OU to TCU or Cincinatti in that they are OOC teams that OU beat this year, yet I challenge you to find an OU fan on their boards, rubbing their faces in the defeat. What part of poor winner do you not understand? **** up a rope.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 01:01 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/tommybrasco/trail_of_tearshtm_txt_trailoftears.jpg

adoniijahsooner
1/14/2009, 01:02 PM

quite odd to be calling a black man a racists against black people. maybe you should leave this place while the leavins good. i wouldnt want tebow in my house either. it has nothing to do with race, just character.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 01:03 PM
hahahahaha

Seriously, go the **** away. You bring nothing to the party, you contribute nothing. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been said to you. So don't act like it is.

Freelemur
1/14/2009, 01:03 PM
quite odd to be calling a black man a racists against black people. maybe you should leave this place while the leavins good. i would want The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah in my house either. it has nothing to do with race, just character.

what a crybaby loser you sound like. yeah, tebow has no character. hahaha good job.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 01:05 PM
Nice, making a ****ty fark that references an atrocity committed against some of my ancestors.

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 01:06 PM
Maybe you guys can play some decent football down there, but you suck badly at farking. I'd expect better from the school that Mr. 2Cents pulls for. And that fark is flamebaiting.

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 01:07 PM
what a crybaby loser you sound like. yeah, The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah has no character. hahaha good job.
Bye.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 01:09 PM
Nice, making a ****ty fark that references an atrocity committed against some of my ancestors.

I know! I'm 1/15th Cherokee and it doesn't sit well with me either.

sooneron
1/14/2009, 01:11 PM
It's too bad he's gone.

His mom still owes me the change from the 5 spot that I gave her.

TUSooner
1/14/2009, 01:11 PM
Bye.

Oh frabjous day. Caloo! Callay!

Good riddance!

~~~~~~~
"Free speech" is the first refuge of an unpopular idiot.

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 01:13 PM
It's too bad he's gone.

His mom still owes me the change from the 5 spot that I gave her.

LMAO!!!

Pigface1
1/14/2009, 01:32 PM
They won the game, they're going to talk smack, that's a part of it. They're not quite in-bred enough to be as classless as the LSU fans were.

However, making fun of the Trail of Tears is a little below the belt. Anything relating to genocide is in poor taste, but what do I know. I wouldn't expect the bottom of the barrel rednecks of the SEC to understand where any lines are drawn.

National Titles
Oklahoma 7
Florida 3

That's what really matters.

Number of fans that wear jorts
Oklahoma 3 (nobody's perfect)
Florida 137,412

That's what's really funny. Seriously, when everyone in the SEC is making fun of you for being rednecks, it's time to take a step back and reevaluate some things.

It's not a myth. . even their official store sells Gator-brand jean shorts for aficionados of fine Gator apparel. Jorts, for when you and your toothless broad want to head out for deep fried gator testicles and a bottle of Schlitz in hopes of taking a picture with a cardboard cutout of Tebow.

http://www.gatorsstore.com/WStore/WStoreProductInfo.aspx?cat_id=62&product_id=3571&ru=/WStore/WStoreCatalog.aspx?cat_id%3d62%26sort%3d0%26pg%3d3

soonerfromdetroit
1/14/2009, 01:38 PM
They won the game, they're going to talk smack, that's a part of it. They're not quite in-bred enough to be as classless as the LSU fans were.

However, making fun of the Trail of Tears is a little below the belt. Anything relating to genocide is in poor taste, but what do I know. I wouldn't expect the bottom of the barrel rednecks of the SEC to understand where any lines are drawn.

National Titles
Oklahoma 7
Florida 3

Florida 137,412

That's what's really funny. Seriously, when everyone in the SEC is making fun of you for being rednecks, it's time to take a step back and reevaluate some things.

It's not a myth. . even their official store sells Gator-brand jean shorts for aficionados of fine Gator apparel. Jorts, for when you and your toothless broad want to head out for deep fried gator testicles and a bottle of Schlitz.

http://www.gatorsstore.com/WStore/WStoreProductInfo.aspx?cat_id=62&product_id=3571&ru=/WStore/WStoreCatalog.aspx?cat_id%3d62%26sort%3d0%26pg%3d3

Well done. Anyone over 12 knows who the better program is.

Pigface1
1/14/2009, 01:59 PM

They offered Stoops a bazillion dollars to go back there a few years ago. Stoops was overhead saying, "Nope."

That says it all.

TheGodfather889
1/14/2009, 02:05 PM
No we have some guys like that too. Demarcus Granger stole a jacket from the Burlington Coat Factory in Phoenix for whatever reason.:D I just said they were hoodrats for their classless comments after days had passed since the game. I honestly don't believe any players at OU would kick their opponent after they were down and the game was over. I can understand some pre-game smack talk and in-game smack talk because emotions are so high but when you've already won the National Title just be classy. You've already won the title, that should speak louder than words.

TheGodfather889
1/14/2009, 02:08 PM
I guess none of you guys saw Nic Harris play in that game. You can rip me all you want and make excuses for your guy, but from what I saw he...

1. Intentionally knee'd The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah in the head while getting up one play.

2. Intentionally pulled Demps down by his facemask when he saw he was going to score.

I am not even trying to say Harris is a dirty player. In a game that big with all the emotion and adrenaline flowing, this stuff can happen. Shoot I've said some things in the heat of competition during pick up basketball games that I was embarrassed about after wards.

The truth is, every team has players on its roster that do things the university and its fans aren't proud of. When you're dealing with kids aged 18-22 it's going to happen. Even when you're dealing with grown men over the age of 40 (ask Mike Gundy!) it's probably still going to happen.
I bet you didn't notice though that Nic Harris and Tim Tebow were the first players to greet each other after the game and exchange good sportsmanship?

BigRedJed
1/14/2009, 02:15 PM
I think Timmeh was just healing Nic's leprosy.

bonkuba
1/16/2009, 04:31 PM
I just got back to the land of the promised from the land of the reverend.....and I see this thread is still full of Gaytors that are....well.....less thatn the sharpest tool in the shed.

My final thought on this subject would be this. For all you Gaytors contributing so much to this thread.....take a breath......go back to your dorm room (or your parents house)....pull out the rubber schlong with Teebows face on it....insert and spin. I know that will give you what you need.

And as always from a fellow Sooner.......**** you and go away. See ya'll next time :rolleyes: . Overall my experience at the game was great and most fans were great....but these guys......geeeesh.

L-Boy
1/16/2009, 07:11 PM

National Titles
Oklahoma 7
Florida 3

Florida 137,412

It's not a myth. . even their official store sells Gator-brand jean shorts for aficionados of fine Gator apparel. Jorts, for when you and your toothless broad want to head out for deep fried gator testicles and a bottle of Schlitz in hopes of taking a picture with a cardboard cutout of The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah.

Composite rankings since 1993:

http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/historical_composite_rank.html

rainiersooner
1/16/2009, 07:35 PM

Why 1993? Why not 1983? Or 1973?

I mean, I get your point...if you look at the composite rankings for the last 6 months...YOU GUYS ROCK! I don't think there's any rational argument that can be had about whose program is more dominant.

This thread is dumb. Congratulations on your win Gators - some of you (and you know who you are) have been great and I hope you DO stick around on our board; and some of you should go watch the game, open up a bottle of zima, take your pants off and pull a Michael Hutchence.

Crucifax Autumn
1/16/2009, 11:07 PM
and some of you should go watch the game, open up a bottle of zima, take your pants off and pull a Michael Hutchence.

Brilliant!

Harry Beanbag
1/17/2009, 01:00 AM

You are either retarded or 16 years old.

http://www.appollarchive.com/football/ap/app_total.cfm?sort=num1app&decade=all&rows=10

klrider
1/17/2009, 12:33 PM

Actually, if you are 21 y/o you have seen Oklahoma win 1 NC in your lifetime. In contrast, you have witnessed the Gators accomplish the same feat 3 times within the same time frame. Just sayin'...

adoniijahsooner
1/17/2009, 01:18 PM
Why are the gators still here, other than to flame and cause problems and what not? You guys won congrats and the whole nine; but it is time to focus on next year, and work on getting your blood offerings and turtle doves ready for Tim Tebow.

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 01:57 PM

http://www.appollarchive.com/football/ap/app_total.cfm?sort=num1app&decade=all&rows=10

Actually neither, but thanks for your well thought out highly analytical value added post.

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 02:13 PM

Also, to each his own. I am 45, so I have been alive for some of those other OU national titles - I was pretty damn young though and I don't really remember when they were, and frankly don't care. I tend to think there is something to recency - experiencing a national championship now or recent years is of more value than experiencing one when I was 2.

Pigface1
1/17/2009, 02:58 PM
Also, to each his own. I am 45, so I have been alive for some of those other OU national titles - I was pretty damn young though and I don't really remember when they were, and frankly don't care.

Liar.

tulsaoilerfan
1/17/2009, 03:15 PM
Also, to each his own. I am 45, so I have been alive for some of those other OU national titles - I was pretty damn young though and I don't really remember when they were, and frankly don't care. I tend to think there is something to recency - experiencing a national championship now or recent years is of more value than experiencing one when I was 2.

So only national titles that you are old enough to remember actually count? You sound like a :texan:

tulsaoilerfan
1/17/2009, 03:17 PM

Gator logic at it's finest; for the better part of the last 60 years, Oklahoma has been one of the most dominant programs in college football; so, feel free to post again in 2050 or so when Florida finally reaches the point we are at right now

adoniijahsooner
1/17/2009, 03:26 PM
Here you L-boy, you have been alive for 4 of our championships

Record book

Oklahoma is first all time for the most weeks ranked #1 in the AP Poll with 97 weeks

Oklahoma is first all time at weeks ranked in the top 5 with 342 weeks. (Nebraska is 2nd with 294)

In the "modern era", which is post WWII, Oklahoma has the most wins with 535, and the highest winning percentage with .761 in the country

Oklahoma had a record 768 rushing yards as a team in 1988 against Kansas State

Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most 10 win seasons with 30

Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most 11 win seasons with 17

Most weeks ranked #1 in the BCS with 18 weeks
Most weeks ranked in top 5 in the BCS with 38

Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most consecutive victories with 47.

Oklahoma also has the most points scored in the history of NCAA football with 30,474 through the 2008 regular season (Michigan is second with 29,590)

1950, 1955, 1956, 1974, 1975, 1985, 2000

gator.net
1/17/2009, 05:06 PM
Honestly everyone in the SEC calls the other fanbase rednecks with the exception of Vanderbilt, and maybe South Carolina

Jason White's Third Knee
1/17/2009, 05:12 PM
Here you L-boy, you have been alive for 4 of our championships

Well said, for a racist.

OK2LA
1/17/2009, 05:16 PM

Let me preface this statement by saying that I have lots of black friends . . .

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 05:17 PM
Gator logic at it's finest; for the better part of the last 60 years, Oklahoma has been one of the most dominant programs in college football; so, feel free to post again in 2050 or so when Florida finally reaches the point we are at right now

WHile nobody can foretell the future, I think UF has some long term advantages over OU. Florida is a recruiting hotbed, and UF has the most resources, best university and largest fan base in that state. A few years ago a survey of NFL coaches rated UF as the best place to coach, taking into account availability of talent, quality of life, location, school resources, etc.

I think Stoops has done a remarkable job at putting OU back on the map. No doubt there is lots of support around OU football and thus resources, but its a bit tougher in that OU has to recruit a big chunk out of state, especially TX and the likes of UT and other TX schools. I think it is an easier sell to get kid out of state kids to go to the State of FL vs Norman OK.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/17/2009, 05:34 PM
WHile nobody can foretell the future, I think UF has some long term advantages over OU. Florida is a recruiting hotbed, and UF has the most resources, best university and largest fan base in that state. A few years ago a survey of NFL coaches rated UF as the best place to coach, taking into account availability of talent, quality of life, location, school resources, etc.

I think Stoops has done a remarkable job at putting OU back on the map. No doubt there is lots of support around OU football and thus resources, but its a bit tougher in that OU has to recruit a big chunk out of state, especially TX and the likes of UT and other TX schools. I think it is an easier sell to get kid out of state kids to go to the State of FL vs Norman OK.

The addition of the beach and sunny weather that Florida has installed the last 15 years has really given them a boost in recruiting.

OU has been relying on their program to entice players. Very antiquated system. It will be tough to keep up.

TheGodfather889
1/17/2009, 05:39 PM

Typical Gator fan, they don't can't/don't want to pull up stats before the year 1990 before Steve Spurrier was there. It's denial and a case of fans wearing orange and blue colored glasses. All three Florida schools are like this. Miami and Florida State fans don't want to talk about football that pre-dated the 1980's. The Florida teams have won an ungodly amount of games and championships since 1983 but before that they weren't on the map, they weren't very good. They're still new kids on the block and can't be considered for the greatest programs in the history of college football.

TheGodfather889
1/17/2009, 05:49 PM
You only say that because Florida has only been good since 1990. Where was the Swamp and the Gator fanbase before that year? My guess is either nonexistant or irrelevant or maybe a little bit of both. Be honest, did you really grow up a Gator fan or are you only here representing their fanbase just because they're good and you needed a team? I'm sure most of the Florida fanbase is simply just fair weathered and I noticed it's a younger fanbase as well and I'm sure that's the reason they don't know much about college football history before 1990 and the fact that Florida wasn't very good before then. You don't know college football history because frankly your team doesn't have much and these years are the best they've ever had. I believe Florida is a powerhouse now and will be in contention for the National Title for awhile but Oklahoma is a powerhouse as well and has been for over 50 years, you can bet we'll be in the running right there with you.

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 06:17 PM
You only say that because Florida has only been good since 1990. Where was the Swamp and the Gator fanbase before that year? My guess is either nonexistant or irrelevant or maybe a little bit of both. Be honest, did you really grow up a Gator fan or are you only here representing their fanbase just because they're good and you needed a team? I'm sure most of the Florida fanbase is simply just fair weathered and I noticed it's a younger fanbase as well and I'm sure that's the reason they don't know much about college football history before 1990 and the fact that Florida wasn't very good before then. You don't know college football history because frankly your team doesn't have much and these years are the best they've ever had. I believe Florida is a powerhouse now and will be in contention for the National Title for awhile but Oklahoma is a powerhouse as well and has been for over 50 years, you can bet we'll be in the running right there with you.

Actually, UF had a pretty strong football program dating back to early 80's - when Charlie Pell came in. His teams usually rated in the top 10 - in 1984, when he was canned due to NCAA infractions Galen Hall (from OU) lead them to their first SEC championship - that team was rated I think #3 at the end of the season, but was #1 in most power polls. BYU was ranked #1 because they were undefeated but played no top 20 teams - I would argue that UF was the best team in the nation that year. Going forward, the program was still a winning program, but suffered from NCAA sanctions until Spurrier came in in 1990 and turned things around permanently.

I recall full stadiums when I was a student at UF from 83-86. My dad was a Gator, my uncle was a Gator, all my dads friends growning up were Gators, my dad grew up in the Gainesville area and now lives there again. My brother is a Gator and taught at UF for quite a few years. I was going to FL/GA games since the early mid 70's, back when the Gators were decent with some winning programs but not national contenders.

As a young SEC fan, I did not follow Big 8 or SW conf football that closely, except to know that there were a couple of dominant teams (OU, Nebr and TX) who typically played nobody else any good, and got to take an annual trip Miami in the orange bowl and usually got spanked.

I think it was interesting once Switzer was booted, how badly the OU program fell for quite a few years. It took a great coach like Stoops to revive it. Constrast that to UF after Spurrier, even under a boob like Zook, the program was still successful (relatively) and rebounded quickly once a good coach was brought back in.

As an SEC homer, of course I didn't like the Big 8, and couldn't stand Switzer at the time (although I appreciate his entertainment value now) but I did come to respect OU when Stoops went there - and living here in DFW with some Sooner fans as friends, I was happy to see Stoops revive that program and pretty much revolutionize stale/boring Big 12 football.

adoniijahsooner
1/17/2009, 06:31 PM

Recruiting and resources are nothing compared to having a good coach. Before Meyer arrived Zook had you guys inching towards mediocrity. If Texas and USC can have periods where they are unsuccessful, then Florida can do the same. John Blake and stoops virtually had the same team, but look at the different outcomes. I would prey that Urban doesn't take off on you guys.

adoniijahsooner
1/17/2009, 06:43 PM
Well said, for a racist.

I am more against certain acceptable mores in the black community, than I am against my people. One being the need to take light-hearted trash talk and turn it into an attack on Iglesias' manhood. Black needs to grow up, but sad to say sports and entertainment urges young African Americans to develop behaviors that don't play well in the real world.

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 07:06 PM
Recruiting and resources are nothing compared to having a good coach. Before Meyer arrived Zook had you guys inching towards mediocrity. If Texas and USC can have periods where they are unsuccessful, then Florida can do the same. John Blake and stoops virtually had the same team, but look at the different outcomes. I would prey that Urban doesn't take off on you guys.

True statement on Zook, but at least with Zook he did recruit well, so that once he was canned it was a very attractive opportunity for somebody to come in and succeed. I agree with you though, the coach makes the biggest difference. As painful as it was, the Zook years were probably worth going through - it forced some of us Gator fans who had become spoiled with success to realize that it is not an entitlement and is not automatic. I think the same thing when I see a few OU fans who are ragging on Stoops and are looking for a change.

The program can make a difference though - look at Univ of Miami - they had MNC's with 4 different coaches over approx 20 years. Most of those coaches were good coaches, but the thing that kept them good was a direct line to outstanding South FL talent.

PrideTrombone
1/17/2009, 07:15 PM
True statement on Zook, but at least with Zook he did recruit well, so that once he was canned it was a very attractive opportunity for somebody to come in and succeed. I agree with you though, the coach makes the biggest difference. As painful as it was, the Zook years were probably worth going through - it forced some of us Gator fans who had become spoiled with success to realize that it is not an entitlement and is not automatic. I think the same thing when I see a few OU fans who are ragging on Stoops and are looking for a change.

The program can make a difference though - look at Univ of Miami - they had MNC's with 4 different coaches over approx 20 years. Most of those coaches were good coaches, but the thing that kept them good was a direct line to outstanding South FL talent.

Then shouldn't they have stayed good no matter what Coker or Randy Shannon did?

L-Boy
1/17/2009, 07:41 PM
Then shouldn't they have stayed good no matter what Coker or Randy Shannon did?

My point is that they both matter. You won't be any good for too long if you have a sorry coach. But its more likely you will have success with those other factors in your favor. Dennis Erikson has had success at other programs, but not to the degree at Miami. Butch Davis hasn't had a lot of success since.

I think the fact that both Miami and FSU have gone to relative mediocrity has definitely helped the Gators - and you can argue the opposite, UF success has hurt those programs.

The danger for a program like OU is not to become another Nebraska. NB had a formula that worked, but that formula is gone, and it is highly doubtful that they will ever recover that, in spite of the NB tradition. There's not that many athletes in Nebraska, and outside of the state, who the hell want's to go there? I think OK is in better shape with its proximity to the state of TX, but still, there is a greater danger for OU to fall (vs a UF or TX )without the right coach. I would argue that Mack Brown is not that great of a coach, but he is a good recruiter, and with that access to talent, they can be in contention even with average coaching.

dingyibvs
1/18/2009, 01:38 AM
Victory is delicious~

adoniijahsooner
1/18/2009, 01:54 AM
My point is that they both matter. You won't be any good for too long if you have a sorry coach. But its more likely you will have success with those other factors in your favor. Dennis Erikson has had success at other programs, but not to the degree at Miami. Butch Davis hasn't had a lot of success since.

I think the fact that both Miami and FSU have gone to relative mediocrity has definitely helped the Gators - and you can argue the opposite, UF success has hurt those programs.

The danger for a program like OU is not to become another Nebraska. NB had a formula that worked, but that formula is gone, and it is highly doubtful that they will ever recover that, in spite of the NB tradition. There's not that many athletes in Nebraska, and outside of the state, who the hell want's to go there? I think OK is in better shape with its proximity to the state of TX, but still, there is a greater danger for OU to fall (vs a UF or TX )without the right coach. I would argue that Mack Brown is not that great of a coach, but he is a good recruiter, and with that access to talent, they can be in contention even with average coaching.

Mack Brown is smart in that he grabs excellent coaches and let them do their work, while he just claps like a maniac on the sideline. Whenever things get rough for our defense, you always hear that stoops will get more involved; I have never heard that said about mack.

Pigface1
1/18/2009, 04:10 AM
Honestly everyone in the SEC calls the other fanbase rednecks with the exception of Vanderbilt, and maybe South Carolina

Maybe true. But only you guys sell official school trademarked Jorts. :cool:

101sooner
1/18/2009, 04:32 AM
Maybe true. But only you guys sell official school trademarked Jorts. :cool:

You see, I don't get this. When did jean shorts become uncool? My whole life I never threw away a pair of jeans. I just made them in to cut-offs. Then I wake up one day and everyone is making fun of me.

adoniijahsooner
1/18/2009, 06:25 AM
You see, I don't get this. When did jean shorts become uncool? My whole life I never threw away a pair of jeans. I just made them in to cut-offs. Then I wake up one day and everyone is making fun of me.

Everything goes out of style eventually; but I would hold on to them if I were you, because in ten years they may be vogue again.

By the way is this you?

http://hamptons.guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jort-man.jpg

101sooner
1/18/2009, 07:23 AM
NO!!

Whatever dude.

Harry Beanbag
1/18/2009, 10:00 AM
I thought that was Loser-boy.

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 11:20 AM
I thought that was Loser-boy.

If that is the case, then why are you guys taking pictures of my a$$ and posting it in your forum?

BigRedJed
1/18/2009, 11:26 AM
Most of them just wanted to see where they wished they could bury their foot.

oubose
1/18/2009, 11:28 AM
The game is well then over and I still hate Florida, not just the gators but the whole state.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 11:38 AM

I was wondering where this came from - I have seen the video's, pictures, etc, but have wondered how UF was tagged with this moniker by schools that have far greater hick factors than UF.

I read that it was started by frustrated and hapless Georgia fans years ago after many years of losing to the Gators in Jax. The accusation was thrown out because many SEC schools get all dressed up for the games - that and church are the only times they ever get to dress up (being they are mostly garbagemen or auto mechanics). Contrast that to UF games where it is pretty much a free for all fashion wise. So "Gators wear Jean shorts" was basically a admitting of submission, so to speak.

So in short, I hope that we continue to hear the taunt from other SEC schools as well as OU. Its an indication that the Gators are winning on the field and opponents fans are grasping at something to ease their collective pain.

Viva La Jean Shorts. :D ;)

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 11:41 AM

That is one theory.

The Remnant
1/18/2009, 11:45 AM
The gator fans that are still hanging around on this board remind me of a lingering case of jock itch I can't seem to get rid of.

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 06:26 PM
I took the kids to the park today, and this kid comes later and has a #15 Gator Jersey on - kid is probably 8 years old, maybe 9. I talked to his grandma (I live in DFW TX area) and she said he was a die hard TX fan, to the point of wanting to make a trip to Austin to meet the college administration and even meet the football coach.

All of a sudden, he is now a FL Gator fan. The kid has been Te-bow-ized.

Never underestimate the power of Te-bow. :D ;)

Curly Bill
1/18/2009, 07:38 PM
I took the kids to the park today, and this kid comes later and has a #15 Gator Jersey on - kid is probably 8 years old, maybe 9. I talked to his grandma (I live in DFW TX area) and she said he was a die hard TX fan, to the point of wanting to make a trip to Austin to meet the college administration and even meet the football coach.

Never underestimate the gheyness of Te-bow. :D ;)

FIXED

L-Boy
1/18/2009, 08:13 PM
Never underestimate the gheyness of Te-bow

FIXED

Why do you keep posting about homosexuality???

Curly Bill
1/18/2009, 08:47 PM
Why do you keep posting about homosexuality???

Because you wrote me a note asking me to do it for you. Something about it turning you on.

Why do you keep frequenting our board? Other then the fact you're probably not welcome on the Gator boards because even they recognize you're a dumas.

Soonersince57
1/18/2009, 09:43 PM

Never underestimate the power of Te-bow. :D ;)

Wow, that's coincidental. I saw a kid at the park today with a Georgia jersey on that was originally from Miami and worshiped Bobby Bowden. He wants to travel to Norman to meet the the Assistant Vice President for Janitorial Services and maybe even the rowing coach.

StoopTroup
1/18/2009, 10:21 PM
L-Doushe

OU_Sooners75
1/23/2009, 02:51 AM

Nice cop out.

Fact is, some of the Florida players are POS's to the highest degree. It seem to me that Florida is fast becoming the next Miami U.

Something tells me, that within the next 5-10 years Florida will be body slammed, triangle choked, and skull phucked by the NCAA!

OU_Sooners75
1/23/2009, 02:55 AM

1. Intentionally knee'd The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiah in the head while getting up one play.

If you are not calling Harris a dirty player, then what are you calling him?

1. That crap happens almost every play. If you don't think so, try playing the game.

2. He got flagged for 15 yard personal foul - face mask. And when looking at the replay, it was hardly intentional.

3. It is obvious to me, you have never played a down of meaningful or organized competitive football.

And I will say this about Nic Harris. I am glad he is graduating. (Sorruy fellow sooner fans) But he has exhibited a lot of stupidity on the field of play and bad judgements this past season on the field. Later in the season, he seemed to be playing thuggish football, or way to agressive. And personally, I was never really impressed with his safety play.

EnragedOUfan
1/23/2009, 09:37 AM
Blacks comments do not matter. Iglesias will have the much better professional career between the two.

L-Boy
1/23/2009, 08:16 PM
Nice cop out.

Fact is, some of the Florida players are POS's to the highest degree. It seem to me that Florida is fast becoming the next Miami U.

Something tells me, that within the next 5-10 years Florida will be body slammed, triangle choked, and skull phucked by the NCAA!

This view by CFB homers that their team's players are saints and the opponents are all thugs gets tiresome. Do you really think that there is that substantial of a difference?

L-Boy
1/23/2009, 08:18 PM
Because you wrote me a note asking me to do it for you. Something about it turning you on.

Why do you keep frequenting our board? Other then the fact you're probably not welcome on the Gator boards because even they recognize you're a dumas.

Nice diversion, but I am wondering why you keep wanting to discuss homosexuality on a college football board. Its a simple question. Most of the other posters don't keep bringing it up.

starclassic tama
1/26/2009, 04:41 PM
If you are not calling Harris a dirty player, then what are you calling him?

1. That crap happens almost every play. If you don't think so, try playing the game.

2. He got flagged for 15 yard personal foul - face mask. And when looking at the replay, it was hardly intentional.

3. It is obvious to me, you have never played a down of meaningful or organized competitive football.

And I will say this about Nic Harris. I am glad he is graduating. (Sorruy fellow sooner fans) But he has exhibited a lot of stupidity on the field of play and bad judgements this past season on the field. Later in the season, he seemed to be playing thuggish football, or way to agressive. And personally, I was never really impressed with his safety play.

too aggressive? thuggish football? what are you smokin'? nic was a GREAT player in our scheme. you weren't impressed with his safety play? what about the fact that he played 2-3 positions and was pretty much all over the field his senior year?

glad to see a third team all-american safety graduate, some of you people are just intellectual SUPER GIANTS.

crimson&cream
1/27/2009, 08:54 AM
This view by CFB homers that their team's players are saints and the opponents are all thugs gets tiresome. Do you really think that there is that substantial of a difference?

YEs, go read about what the new Sooner Fan had to post on this site.I'll bet Florida players would have ignored him with NC's noses up in the air.
You seem to have a brain about like a BB in a boxcar.

Boomer Mooner
1/27/2009, 09:55 AM
Nice diversion, but I am wondering why you keep wanting to discuss homosexuality on a college football board. Its a simple question. Most of the other posters don't keep bringing it up.

He doesn't want to discuss homosexuality dumbazz, he's insulting you.

Everybody here is sick of your **** and we're ready for you to go home now. Anybody with any class from Florida would be embarrassed by your self indulgence on this website.

The Remnant
1/27/2009, 10:24 PM
L-Boy, I am surprised your mommy has not taken away your internet privileges yet. Seriously, there are other things to do besides hang out on this board. You might try a bowling league, take in a movie, or even date a member of the opposite sex.

Cam
1/27/2009, 10:42 PM
I've been gone from the board for nearly two weeks and this thread is still freaking going. Wow.

L-Boy
1/28/2009, 11:17 PM
L-Boy, I am surprised your mommy has not taken away your internet privileges yet. Seriously, there are other things to do besides hang out on this board. You might try a bowling league, take in a movie, or even date a member of the opposite sex.

I stay away for a few days, and things are still flaming over here. :D

Not into bowling, movies...eh maybe. Date..good idea, except my wife may take exception. Then again, maybe not. :D

As to the "bb in a boxcar" comment, wow, that one really hurts.

Rhino
1/28/2009, 11:21 PM
die.