PDA

View Full Version : hybl...thompson...white

ouwapiti
1/13/2009, 09:26 AM
anyone know what these former qbs are doing these days????

jonclarkx
1/13/2009, 09:28 AM
I saw Jason White in Miami at the National Championship game; he was walking to his seat with a child in his hands.

ouwapiti
1/13/2009, 09:35 AM
i should add, that paul thompson, is the one i admire the most.....after he was unceremoniously benched after the tcu loss he stuck with the program and became a very good player....

SteelClip49
1/13/2009, 09:42 AM
I believe Thompson is working locally related or unrelated to OU Athletics but I thought he was somewhere around.

White is being a dad and has a few stores including A Store Divided.

I have always wondered where Hybl ended up. I know of all the quarterbacks under Stoops, Hybl has had the most success in the NFL even if it has been limited but I never recall him ever coming back to OU for anything,

boomermagic
1/13/2009, 11:20 AM
i should add, that paul thompson, is the one i admire the most.....after he was unceremoniously benched after the tcu loss he stuck with the program and became a very good player....

Paul had limited talent but a big heart and he was a Champion..

olevetonahill
1/13/2009, 11:58 AM

I beg to Differ , PT was a hell of a Player .
Had he Had the same chance as Eli . he would Have been Great .
;)

Leroy Lizard
1/13/2009, 11:59 AM
What about Steve Collins?

OklahomaTuba
1/13/2009, 12:51 PM
What's Crissy Sims doing these days??

KaleoHolley
1/13/2009, 01:39 PM
Hybl married Steph Simon from the Womens Basketball team, Live in ATL, He should do radio, he was really good when he filled in from time to time.

olevetonahill
1/13/2009, 01:43 PM
Hybl married Steph Simon from the Womens Basketball team, Live in ATL, He should do radio, he was really good when he filled in from time to time.

For Real ?
What is he doing for a Living Now ?

KaleoHolley
1/13/2009, 01:48 PM
Not sure, just been around him a few times, My wife played basketball at OU as well. From the looks of it, they are doing really well from themselves. They are both great people. ALMOST Tebowian.

olevetonahill
1/13/2009, 01:51 PM
Not sure, just been around him a few times, My wife played basketball at OU as well. From the looks of it, they are doing really well from themselves. They are both great people. ALMOST The Right Reverend Tim T. Messiahian.

Great
More spek yer way
;)

KaleoHolley
1/13/2009, 01:52 PM
Why thank you! Much 'preciated !

IBleedCrimson
1/13/2009, 07:44 PM
I beg to Differ , PT was a hell of a Player .
Had he Had the same chance as Eli . he would Have been Great .
;)

who the hell is eli?
;)

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2009, 04:11 AM
What's Crissy Sims doing these days??

Call Vince Young and ask.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/14/2009, 04:26 AM
Stephanie Simon...I miss that girl, we are talking athletic, gorgeous, VERY intelligent, real down to earth, talking to her was like getting a glimpse of heaven :P

Sooner70
1/14/2009, 07:06 AM
I thought Thompson was in the NFL for awhile as an athlete, but I lost track. Agree with OUwapiti....Paul was a favorite with me....stepped up to the plate big time when Bomar was booted. I'll never forget that. Hybl was one tough dude. Throughout his career, he took some vicious hits and jumped up for more. I think he was from Ga, so not surprised he ends up in Atlanta. White was just a superb passer. I was sorta surprised he didn't make it on a NFL roster somewhere, but I think his injuries finally took a toll. OU fans and coaces owe a lot to these fine men.

Josh Eisenteith
1/14/2009, 09:02 AM

Paul Thompson is the perfect example of a good old fashioned 'good sport'. I wish some of my employees had his attitude, because it really pays off in the long run. Also, watching PT destroy Nebraska with three inches of ice under your feet at Arrowhead, kinda made it feel like 70 degrees
:D

Viking Kitten
1/14/2009, 09:31 AM
Jason White has his hand in several business ventures. In addition to the Store Divided, he is also the co-owner of a chain of urgent care/after hours clinics affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital.