PDA

View Full Version : I know there are still a lot of football things to be discussed...

TopDawg
1/12/2009, 07:06 PM
Who's declaring for the draft, who isn't...which media member has most recently said something mean about OU...etc., but I just want to make sure that all of you know about our other programs.

Tonight your attention should be on the Big Monday game against Texas. Our men come in ranked 5 (Coaches) and 6 (AP), while Texas is 11 in both.

Our women are #3 and have a home game against #17 KSU on Wednesday and then against #8 A&M in Norman next Sunday.

Our undefeated wrestling team is #10 and about a month ago got its 2nd straight win over OSU, the first time that's happened in decades. They've got a match in the fieldhouse against Maryland on Friday.

Our men's and women's gymnastics teams...always solid...are also in action right now, but it looks like we've got a while before their next home competition.

Anyway, get out there and support your other Sooner programs. They're representing well!

adoniijahsooner
1/12/2009, 07:11 PM
looking forward to the game in 2 hours; but sam and jermaine are my last concern, along with recruiting; and uh spring football.

Harry Beanbag
1/12/2009, 07:32 PM
Shouldn't this have been posted in the Golf Forum? ;)

sooner2b09
1/12/2009, 07:32 PM
Im so pumped for this game

swardboy
1/12/2009, 07:48 PM
We play other sports?

delhalew
1/12/2009, 09:13 PM
I really do try, but I just can't give a damn. When I was on campus, I watched a lot of B-ball. On tv it doesn't do it for me. I like to lnow when they're doing well though. A chance to beat Texas is great no matter the sport.

MichiganSooner
1/12/2009, 10:03 PM
I'm watching the game. At halftime, ESPN gave the Tony Dungy is retiring story.....again.....and just wondering if anybody is a member of the gator's board. How bout goin over there and starting the rumor that Indianapolis' first choice to be new head coach is Urban Meyer.
Now back to basketball.

bluedogok
1/12/2009, 10:44 PM
I have a hard time watching officiating....I mean basketball. I don't feel like yelling at the TV for a couple of hours.

sooner2b09
1/12/2009, 11:16 PM
I'm watching the game. At halftime, ESPN gave the Tony Dungy is retiring story.....again.....and just wondering if anybody is a member of the gator's board. How bout goin over there and starting the rumor that Indianapolis' first choice to be new head coach is Urban Meyer.
Now back to basketball.

See that might work, but Indy has a coach in waiting :D and I hope gator fans aren't that stupid do by into that