PDA

View Full Version : More excuses from Booger Eater

colleyvillesooner
1/12/2009, 06:28 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/01/12/missouri.daniel.ap/index.html

COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) -- Missouri quarterback Chase Daniel says a previously undisclosed thumb injury on his throwing hand was partly to blame for his late-season struggles.

Daniel told the Columbia Daily Tribune he sprained a ligament at the base of his right thumb during the Tigers' final few games. That stretch included an upset loss to Kansas at Arrowhead Stadium in the final regular season game and a drubbing at the hands of Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game one week later.

Missouri trainer Rex Sharp says Daniel wore a cast for a week after the conference championship but did not need surgery.

Daniel spoke to the newspaper from Houston, where he is preparing for April's NFL draft. Neither Daniel nor Tiger coach Gary Pinkel previously disclosed the injury.

Bradford played in the Big12 Championship with a thumb injury that DID require surgery and still whooped boogermans ***.

This guy always has an excuse...

OUAlumni1990
1/12/2009, 06:35 PM
I'm just sad that he won't be around for another season to beat up on..

Toronto Sooner
1/12/2009, 06:46 PM
Is the guy desperate or what? He knows he has no chance at the next level and has now jumped deep into his bag of excuses.

By the way, does he have an excuse as to how an injury to his hand impact his running game, and getting smashed by N. Harris and Q. Carter?

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 06:49 PM
Pretty sad. The best part of his life, by far, is now behind him.

rainiersooner
1/12/2009, 06:51 PM
My first instinct was to come to this poor young man's defense and ask: "Was this on his throwing hand?"

But then, I realized that he is an even bigger ****** than St. Tebow.

PDXsooner
1/12/2009, 06:55 PM
That fat blob of carbon will be selling mortgage in columbia in two years. In 5 years his wife will look at him eating a breakfast sandwich and wonder "why the hell did I marry this guy"?

TXBOOMER
1/12/2009, 06:59 PM
That fat blob of carbon will be selling mortgage in columbia in two years. In 5 years his wife will look at him eating a breakfast sandwich and wonder "why the hell did I marry this guy"?

More like booger sandwich for breakfast.:D