PDA

View Full Version : Dear Poke Fan at My Office

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/12/2009, 11:13 AM
I know you think it is just side splitting funny that we lost our bowl game. It seems you are suffering from a mental lapse. May I remind you that we beat your *** by 40 points at Booger Pickens Stadium? I would also like to remind you that you got Quacked by Oregon by 9 at the Holiday Bowl.

Please refrain from trash talking about our BCS outcome until your beloved aggy has the opportunity to play for a National Championship or hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

Sincerely,
SBSB

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 11:16 AM
SMACK DAT BEYOTCH!

Hot Rod
1/12/2009, 11:16 AM
May I remind you that we beat your *** by 40 points at Booger Pickens Stadium?

Actually, it was just by 20. I have a family member (wife's side) who threw this in my face this weekend as well. They care nothing about their success as long as OU loses. I asked him when Gundy was going to get them to the conference championship game? 10-20 years?

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 11:22 AM
Ya Know you cant reason with an orange clad .... well here go ahead and try , If ya want to .
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/pally/Retards.png

MrJimBeam
1/12/2009, 11:27 AM
Dear Aggies, try finishing 3rd for once.

tommieharris91
1/12/2009, 11:30 AM
I know you think it is just side splitting funny that we lost our bowl game. It seems you are suffering from a mental lapse. May I remind you that we beat your *** by 40 points at Booger Pickens Stadium? I would also like to remind you that you got Quacked by Oregon by 9 at the Holiday Bowl.

Please refrain from trash talking about our BCS outcome until your beloved aggy has the opportunity to play for a National Championship or hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

Sincerely,
SBSB

Ask them how basketball season is going.

picasso
1/12/2009, 01:21 PM
keep living vicariously.

StanberryWasIn
1/12/2009, 01:29 PM
Of course they can brag--they're undefeated in BCS games!

virginiasooner
1/12/2009, 01:53 PM
I got the same nonsense from a Texas Aggie Friday morning. Reponse: "strong talk coming from someone whose team hasn't made it to a low rent bowl since the earth cooled."

When was the last time aTm made it to conference championship game? 1998? 1999? All I know is that it hasn't happened in THIS century.

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 02:14 PM
I think you need an Eddie mask to wear around the office.

oupride
1/12/2009, 02:35 PM
Quack! Quack!

MamaMia
1/12/2009, 02:41 PM
Take some naked photos of some sheep to work. That'll keep them occupied.

007sooner
1/12/2009, 02:46 PM
I got the same nonsense from a Texas Aggie Friday morning. Reponse: "strong talk coming from someone whose team hasn't made it to a low rent bowl since the earth cooled."

When was the last time aTm made it to conference championship game? 1998? 1999? All I know is that it hasn't happened in THIS century.

hey, they beat texass two out of the last three years. that makes a successful program in my mind :D all the a&m fans I know were rooting for us and nice to me about the result. contrasted to the tu fans I'm subjected to... well, there's no comparison. texas aggies are good in my book.