PDA

View Full Version : From the Bama board

boomermagic
1/12/2009, 10:58 AM
I post there on occassion but the sec really does stick together some of these people can't believe what they post..

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=14&f=1016&t=3759972

OU4LIFE
1/12/2009, 11:07 AM
I don't know what it says, but I DO know I'm not signing up just to read it.

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 12:08 PM
I bet it says something like,

SEC! SEC! SEC! We so fast! SEC! SEC! SEC! OU would only be #4 in the SEC! SEC! SEC!

CrimsonJim
1/12/2009, 12:11 PM
I don't know what it says, but I DO know I'm not signing up just to read it.

Ditto

catsigater
1/12/2009, 12:22 PM
If I were bama, I'd just shut up until next year.

007sooner
1/12/2009, 02:52 PM
Is that what all you Gator fans did last year???

one bowl loss doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. bama fans seemed to take it well all things considered.

catsigater
1/12/2009, 03:02 PM
Is that what all you Gator fans did last year??

Yup. And it ain't easy keepin' Gator jaws closed.

Jello Biafra
1/12/2009, 03:04 PM

i know thats right....i hear you guys even make a lot of money in back alleys keeping them open.

catsigater
1/12/2009, 03:15 PM
i know thats right....i hear you guys even make a lot of money in back alleys keeping them open.

U R Funny.

85sooners
1/12/2009, 03:17 PM
:D

ratedrsuperstar
1/12/2009, 04:57 PM
Being I have a scout account for a Georgia HS Board, I pulled some of the post for you to read. Here ya go.

"Bradford is a joke. Well, not really, but in the SEC he would be about as good as Jevan Sneed. Bradford is nothing but Matt Leinart or Brady Quinn part II...a good QB on a great team who will fail miserably at the next level."

"I really don't think Bradford is that good either. He's more accurate than Tebow but I don't think he'll be good at all in the NFL. The SEC proved once again, it's the best conference in America. The Big 12 has 2 teams. Texas and OU. Texas almost lost to Ohio State, who the SEC has blown out the previous 2 years and OU proved that the Big 12 doesn't play defense."

"Many of us tried to warn OU fans about UF's powerful D prior to the BCSCG, but our warnings weren't heeded. And, why'd OU fail to score on your 2 trips inside the 5? UF's D rose to the challenges and stuffed you.

Please don't take this post as being disrespectful to OU, as that is not the case. It's just my humble take on what actually happened."

"your an idiot living in a smoked and mirrored world....

wrong guy recieved ~the trophy~ this year..."

"1st place votes in the Heisman race say Tebow is better. Arm wise I'd take Bradford but give me Tebow for overall talent and intangibles. He showed why he is better in the NC game. Or was it just that the Big 12 defenses truly do just suck?"

"Brian Johnson is a better QB than Sam Bradford."

"I think had Florida thrown 2 picks to us we win"

TUSooner
1/12/2009, 05:01 PM
This is another reason why I don't generally let the innerwebs dictate my attitude or my decisions (unless I need a laugh).

SoonersEnFuego
1/12/2009, 05:25 PM
Geogia fans sound almost as dumb as Colorado fans.

SoonersEnFuego
1/12/2009, 05:25 PM
...when you're talking about football IQ.

Harry Beanbag
1/12/2009, 05:27 PM
Who the **** is Brian Johnson?

ratedrsuperstar
1/12/2009, 06:18 PM

Utah's QB.

ratedrsuperstar
1/12/2009, 06:20 PM
Geogia fans sound almost as dumb as Colorado fans.

I guess I didn't make myself clear. These quotes were from the Bama Scout board that this thread was about, I'm a member of scouts because of a Georgia board I visit.

sozo
1/12/2009, 07:29 PM
"I think had Florida thrown 2 picks to us we win"

:rolleyes: How bad did Florida beat Georgia again?

adoniijahsooner
1/12/2009, 08:07 PM
I'm done arguing with sec fans period. Those people believe that if you win a football game then you are accumulating points towards the kingdom of God. Hey SEC, the south lost the civil war, get over it!

TheGodfather889
1/12/2009, 08:14 PM
One question, why would you ever root for those sewer rats from LSU? I don't care if they are in the SEC those fans are complete sewer rats!! They are the worst fans in the history of sports. They are the only type of fans that would create a make-shift Nick Saban on college gameday and torch it on live television on espn! They're also the fans that after LSU beat Florida in 2007, they were the ones on gameday singing "It really sucks to be a Florida Gator" over and over. The three schools that are tied for my least favorite college team include: Texas, USC and LSU. When anyone of those three play each other it's like choosing to root for either Iran or North Korea.

The Remnant
1/12/2009, 09:07 PM
Those individuals ripping Sam Bradford this year remind me of the so-called experts who several years ago stated that Adrian Peterson would never have a successful NFL career due to his upright running style and a couple of minor injuries that plagued his college career. I think Adrian turned out ok.

bluedogok
1/12/2009, 10:15 PM
This guy right here.....a little old and he lives in Florida...
http://assets.mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/548242/Brian_Johnson.jpg

catsigater
1/12/2009, 11:37 PM
One question, why would you ever root for those sewer rats from LSU? I don't care if they are in the SEC those fans are complete sewer rats!! They are the worst fans in the history of sports. They are the only type of fans that would create a make-shift Nick Saban on college gameday and torch it on live television on espn! They're also the fans that after LSU beat Florida in 2007, they were the ones on gameday singing "It really sucks to be a Florida Gator" over and over. The three schools that are tied for my least favorite college team include: Texas, USC and LSU. When anyone of those three play each other it's like choosing to root for either Iran or North Korea.

Yah, LSU fans are the worst. And they smell like corn dogs.

badger
1/13/2009, 06:50 AM
I'm done arguing with sec fans period. Those people believe that if you win a football game then you are accumulating points towards the kingdom of God. Hey SEC, the south lost the civil war, get over it!

:eek: Oh no, he didn't!