PDA

View Full Version : OMG can you say shoegasm?

proud gonzo
1/11/2009, 10:47 PM
ATTN: VK and BSG--

I did not realize that a pair of shoes could make a person so happy. OMG.

I bought boots today. It's the most money I've ever spent on a single item. My mom bought me a second pair (happy early birthday to me!).

Ever heard of CYDWOQ? (pronounced like "sidewalk") Definitely worth checking out. All handmade from vegetable-dyed leather.

anyway, these are the boots.... They look way better on me than in the photos from the website. You should be jealous :D

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/387/bootsbs0.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/11/2009, 10:53 PM
Jebus sitting on a Roomba taking a ride...

Those are awesome. I've heard of them but never seen them in a store or anything. They're really pretty. The ones on the left RMFO.

WTG, you. Wear them and enjoy them. A simple pleasure, for sure. :)

I am jealous and I'm gonna neg you now.

proud gonzo
1/11/2009, 10:58 PM
the ones on the left are the ones I bought :D the others are the ones my mom bought for me.

bri
1/11/2009, 11:05 PM
The ones on the right look like the answer to the question "Hey, whatever happened to my old area rug?"

BigRedJed
1/11/2009, 11:08 PM
You are so going to get negged. Might as well post a spider pic while you're at it.

bri
1/11/2009, 11:31 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3103/3189680231_a5fe91ccfe_o.jpg

proud gonzo
1/11/2009, 11:32 PM
The ones on the right look like the answer to the question "Hey, whatever happened to my old area rug?"you wouldn't like them unless they were made of twinkies and bacon.

bri
1/11/2009, 11:34 PM
Oh, I don't know. There's got to be some sort of middle ground between fantastically awesome breakfast boots and authentic post-Civil War carpetbagger boots.

proud gonzo
1/11/2009, 11:39 PM
just remember this when a hot chick kicks your *** with the spiky heels of her carpetbagger boots. :mad:

bri
1/12/2009, 12:04 AM
I know that's supposed to be a threat, but I'll be dammed if it didn't make me feel funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

Hurt me, Sassytron. :D

Viking Kitten
1/12/2009, 08:55 AM
Jebus sitting on a Roomba taking a ride...

Those are awesome. I've heard of them but never seen them in a store or anything. They're really pretty. The ones on the left RMFO.

WTG, you. Wear them and enjoy them. A simple pleasure, for sure. :)

I am jealous and I'm gonna neg you now.

Effing A.

Those is real purdy, PG. They've kind of got a post-modern Victorian brothel look about them. Cool as all-get-out, they are. I need to go shoe shopping now...

SoonerJack
1/12/2009, 09:00 AM
Gotta admit, I always get a kick out of the shoe thread.

This one, however, has me wondering what kind of svengali-like hold shoe designers have over women that makes them buy stuff like this. lol

But PG, they're your boots and if you like 'em then that's what matters.

birddog
1/12/2009, 10:12 AM
those on the left are really cool, but damn, do they look uncomfortable. your dogs will be barking at the end of the day.

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:16 AM
the ones on the left are the ones I bought :D the others are the ones my mom bought for me.

Is that the ones on your left or left side of the pic I'm looking at?

;) :D :pop:

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:18 AM
Gotta admit, I always get a kick out of the shoe thread.

This one, however, has me wondering what kind of svengali-like hold shoe designers have over women that makes them buy stuff like this. lol

But PG, they're your boots and if you like 'em then that's what matters.

Plus...what kind of outfit would you wear with those? :D

http://www.wildwestcossack.com/Buffalo%20Bill/Buffalo%20Bill%20posed%20with%20rifle%20wb.jpghttp ://www.wildwestcossack.com/Annie_oakley_pics/Annie%20Oakley%20table%20-%20narrow.jpg

Pricetag
1/12/2009, 10:51 AM
Check it out, they have a Ronald McDonald model:

http://cydwoq.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/WCY-SLOT_thm.jpg

Only $317.

Sooner04
1/12/2009, 11:14 AM
There's nothing much sexier than a woman with a nice set of legs sporting a sweet pair of boots.

Viking Kitten
1/12/2009, 11:29 AM
those on the left are really cool, but damn, do they look uncomfortable. your dogs will be barking at the end of the day.

Que? That heel looks maybe an inch and a half high. That's practically an SAS comfort shoe.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 11:33 AM
Can you get 'em in the slutty six inch stilleto model?

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 11:37 AM
you wouldn't like them unless they were made of twinkies and bacon.

i'd buy them

just to eat them

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 11:40 AM
wut.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 11:53 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/notoriousnic311/lil_jon_yeah11.jpg

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 12:42 PM
i am dissappointed i can not see the pictures in this thread

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 12:47 PM
The ones on the right look like the answer to the question "Hey, whatever happened to my old area rug?"

Your wife owes Jackie Treehorn money, apparently.

Veritas
1/12/2009, 12:59 PM
So what would one wear with these boots? A-line denim skirt? :D

IB4OU2
1/12/2009, 01:29 PM

Stevie Nicks suggests a shawl and a black dress.

Nice boots!

TUSooner
1/12/2009, 02:22 PM
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon

I can't stop saying it!
Buahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!11

NYC Poke
1/12/2009, 02:58 PM
Not only can I say it, I also bought a pair of shoes there once.

http://www.shoegasm.com/

bri
1/12/2009, 03:17 PM
Stevie Nicks suggests a shawl and a black dress.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/131327718_577736f63f_o.gif

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 03:42 PM
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon
twinkies and bacon

I can't stop saying it!
Buahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!11

mmmm, bacon

mmm, twinkies

mmm, deep fried bacon wrapped twinkies

bri
1/12/2009, 04:01 PM
Jesus H., I had a heart murmur just reading that.

JohnnyMack
1/12/2009, 04:05 PM

Why do you hate the Duggers?

bri
1/12/2009, 04:11 PM
Because while we're on here being glib, they're breeding an army.

proud gonzo
1/12/2009, 04:14 PM
those on the left are really cool, but damn, do they look uncomfortable. your dogs will be barking at the end of the day.actually, they're VERY comfortable.

TUSooner
1/12/2009, 04:21 PM
mmm, deep fried bacon wrapped twinkies

I started salivating involuntarily when I read that. Honest, I did.

Dipped in batter I presume.

JohnnyMack
1/12/2009, 04:24 PM
Because while we're on here being glib, they're breeding an army.

Remember when Natasha Henstridge was "breeding an army" with that guy in the hot tub in Species? Gawd was that awesome.

bri
1/12/2009, 04:26 PM
actually, they're VERY comfortable.

Really? 'Cause they look like the sort of thing that you wake up wearing in an abandoned factory while Jigsaw tells you what you have to do to get out of them.

C&CDean
1/12/2009, 04:36 PM
When I saw the pics of those boots I had one immediate thought:

In about 1980 or so I'm walking down the strip in Vegas. This uber-hot chick wearing a knee-length fur coat and boots that look like those was walking towards me. I smile at her and say "good morning." Without missing a stride, she smiles and calmly opens her coat. The only thing she was wearing were the boots. She had point-em-up titties that you could hang a horseshoe on and was hairless as a newborn.

I stood there for like 5 minutes going "nuh uh, that didn't happen."

So, I guess what I'm saying is that they're hooker boots?

JohnnyMack
1/12/2009, 04:54 PM
How much did she charge you?

bri
1/12/2009, 05:09 PM
Are you drunk? Hookers don't charge Dean; they pay him.

C&CDean
1/12/2009, 05:13 PM
Well, yeah. DOH.

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 05:37 PM
I started salivating involuntarily when I read that. Honest, I did.

Dipped in batter I presume.

but of course

I'm thinking pancake batter

then I wonder how it would taste dipped in a nice syrup

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 05:42 PM
this thread is making me happy on many levels

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 05:44 PM
Mmmm.

Bacon-wrapped batter-dipped PG.

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 05:47 PM
This thread is creepy on SO many levels.

bri
1/12/2009, 05:50 PM
There's nothing worse than a fat stalker. You know eventually, he'll just eat you. And not in the good way.

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 05:53 PM
Mmmm.

Bacon-wrapped batter-dipped PG.

you'd have won the thread

but you failed to mention her hooker boots

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 05:53 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/0/0f/Creepy_Thread.jpg/500px-Creepy_Thread.jpg

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 05:54 PM
There's nothing worse than a fat stalker. You know eventually, he'll just eat you. And not in the good way.

mikey

he'll eat anything

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 05:55 PM

I presume this is from personal experience?

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 05:56 PM
it puts the lotion on it's skin

bri
1/12/2009, 05:57 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/0/0f/Creepy_Thread.jpg/500px-Creepy_Thread.jpg

Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day. Abandoned Clown Train thinks of nothing but murder all day.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 05:58 PM
it puts the lotion on it's skin

Dude, if you, me, OR bri were to capture a woman in order to make a skin suit out of her she'd REALLY have to be "some great big fat person."

bri
1/12/2009, 06:00 PM
That's why I'm paying the Duggars to have all those kids.

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 06:00 PM
That's why you don't limit yourself to a single woman for skinsuits, duh.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 06:02 PM
That's why you don't limit yourself to a single woman for skinsuits, duh.

How do you keep the seams from showing?

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 06:07 PM
Dude, if you, me, OR bri were to capture a woman in order to make a skin suit out of her she'd REALLY have to be "some great big fat person."

i was actually hinting at PG's super secret plan to make a skin suit out of one of us

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 06:12 PM
That would be a far, far easier proposition.

bri
1/12/2009, 06:18 PM
i was actually hinting at PG's super secret plan to make a skin suit out of one of us

Dude, she's comically tiny. She could make a skin mansion out of one of us.

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 06:20 PM
She could have a skin suit for every day of the week.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 06:24 PM

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!!!! GOBBLE GOBBLE! ONE OF US!!!

A Sooner in Texas
1/12/2009, 08:08 PM
I just had the WEIRDEST dream, you guys....first there's these cool boots with pointy toes and lace and stuff and then I see some guy eating twinkies wrapped in bacon and dripping batter, then there's this rusty old train with a clown face getting ready to murder somebody then it's the guy from Silence of the Lambs talking to the fat chick that just got canned on Grey's Anatomy.

What's really, really weird is I can't seem to wake up!

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2009, 08:10 PM
I've made TWO awesome movie references in this thread and only gotten one green dot for my efforts.

I'm going to go start a thread complaining about this travishamockery.

bri
1/12/2009, 08:25 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/attention-whore/2/AttentionWhore-poster.jpg

TMcGee86
1/13/2009, 01:38 PM
She could have a skin suit for every day of the week.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/meyer86/ceiling_cat1.jpg