PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Ft Smith Arkansaws

Okla-homey
1/11/2009, 09:33 PM
Nice little ville. Lotsa history. It ain't Oklahoma though. Don't worry, I'll be back in God's Country and the Reddest of Red States tomorrow by 1700CST.:D

AllAboutThe'O'
1/12/2009, 02:40 AM
Nice little ville. Lotsa history. It ain't Oklahoma though. Don't worry, I'll be back in God's Country and the Reddest of Red States tomorrow by 1700CST.:D

Now, don't let the "old money" Arkies scare you off.:D

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:13 AM
Homey...your the Oval's "Discover Oklahoma" guy. Do you plan all these little weekend runs or do you sometimes just get in your vehicle and start driving? Now that gas is cheap again...will you be increasing the trips you take? Can we make suggestions for future destinations/historical fact findings? ;)

It's amazing how much you get around our Great State and the surrounding areas...:D

OKLA21FAN
1/12/2009, 10:18 AM
judge Parker is after ya!

run to the territory to the west, and hurry!

Okla-homey
1/12/2009, 06:43 PM
Homey...your the Oval's "Discover Oklahoma" guy. Do you plan all these little weekend runs or do you sometimes just get in your vehicle and start driving? Now that gas is cheap again...will you be increasing the trips you take? Can we make suggestions for future destinations/historical fact findings? ;)

It's amazing how much you get around our Great State and the surrounding areas...:D

being a lawyer in a large Oklahoma general litigation firm takes you all over our region. We were deposing some witnesses in Ft. Smith all day. That said, the Frau and I are definitely going back now that FB season is over. I stayed in a nice hotel on Rogers Ave. last night within view of Judge Parker's gallows and some swanky ex-whorehouse all the ruffians used to travel to from the Territory when they needed a shot of tail from a white lady.:D

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 11:45 PM
being a lawyer in a large Oklahoma general litigation firm takes you all over our region. We were deposing some witnesses in Ft. Smith all day. That said, the Frau and I are definitely going back now that FB season is over. I stayed in a nice hotel on Rogers Ave. last night within view of Judge Parker's gallows and some swanky ex-whorehouse all the ruffians used to travel to from the Territory when they needed a shot of tail from a white lady.:D

Whats this "USED TO " stuff :D