PDA

View Full Version : olevetonahill

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 08:35 PM
You really have nothing better to do than neg spek me for no reason? :confused: Amazing.

VeeJay
1/11/2009, 08:41 PM
He's never negged me - and he's had plenty of reason, I'm sure.

Curly Bill
1/11/2009, 08:43 PM
He's given me millions in SPEK! I think he's a great guy! :D

OUHOMER
1/11/2009, 08:45 PM
OH, you must have done something :D

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 08:57 PM
I negged him after he negged me out of nowhere with no explaination. Guess I have my first stalker. lol

Oh well.

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 09:00 PM
He's never negged me - and he's had plenty of reason, I'm sure.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2557774#post2557774

I guess he though he should neg me not once, but four times all due to me saying I wish Sam and Gresham would stay (just like every other Sooner fan).

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 09:09 PM
I don't like the way folks think they know him. Saying someone is gone because someone sticks money in their face might not go well for some fans.

Instead of posting about it the neg...you might have PM'd him IMO.

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 09:15 PM
I don't like the way folks think they know him. Saying someone is gone because someone sticks money in their face might not go well for some fans.

Instead of posting about it...you might have PM'd him IMO.

Bob Stoops has said numerous times that players should leave if they're projected to get their value.

1890MilesToNorman
1/11/2009, 09:19 PM
Don't be irritating the posse, if he negged you you best be changing the subject. :)

Boomer Mooner
1/11/2009, 09:26 PM
He negged me once because he told someone else how to do the upside down horns thing. I butted into the thread, kinda like I'm doing now, and tried it and it worked and I posted "cool". I didn't whine about it though, and since then he's given me spek.

The moral I think is, don't whine so much.:) I guarantee it don't work with crotchety MF's.

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 09:29 PM
Bob Stoops has said numerous times that players should leave if they're projected to get their value.

I understand that Bob says a lot of things. He has this way about him IMO. He lets guys make their way. I'm just saying if Sam came into Bob's office and said some guy stuck 40 or 60 million in his face guaranteed...the conversation would be different than your painting it in your post.

No big deal...I understand what your saying about human nature...I just think Sam might be under better advisement than that.

sooner ngintunr
1/11/2009, 09:45 PM
Well, now you're ****ed:D

He did the same thing to me on my first post. Who am I to say anything?

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 10:08 PM
He negged me once because he told someone else how to do the upside down horns thing. I butted into the thread, kinda like I'm doing now, and tried it and it worked and I posted "cool". I didn't whine about it though, and since then he's given me spek.

The moral I think is, don't whine so much.:) I guarantee it don't work with crotchety MF's.

Fair enough. I've been a member for over 4 years and haven't caused any problems on here. He didn't PM me, nothing, just a neg fest from him. If and when I post stupid crap, fine, no problem. However, this is the first post of it's kind I've had on this forum in over 4 years. That's hardly being a whiner or crotchety, or a MFer.

Just my opinion, though.

Pigface1
1/11/2009, 10:14 PM
I understand that Bob says a lot of things. He has this way about him IMO. He lets guys make their way. I'm just saying if Sam came into Bob's office and said some guy stuck 40 or 60 million in his face guaranteed...the conversation would be different than your painting it in your post.

No big deal...I understand what your saying about human nature...I just think Sam might be under better advisement than that.

If it came out I was being negative, then I apologize. Nobody else seemed to have a problem with it, except for olevet (who took the time to neg me over and over until I was red). What I said is that it's going to be hard to come back once they start talking 8 figures. Bob's said it, the papers have said it, the fans on here have said it. Nobody knows if they're going to change the rules and put a cap on rookies. So when someone projects him to be the top QB or a top 5 (or even 10) pick, it's going to be hard for him to say know. And I said I wish to hell he'd come back. He seems like he has his head on straight, loves the University, and the game. We've seen too many d-bags like Bomar roll through that don't care about anything other than themselves.

He could have PMd and said, "What the hell are you talking about?" Instead, he dug up as many threads as he could to neg me on. It's not like I'm sitting here ripping him, I'm just wondering why he needs to sit there ripping me when I've been a decent poster since Oct 04.

Crucifax Autumn
1/12/2009, 12:33 AM
Did ya by any chance neg him on something before all this started?

Just askin'

Sooner04
1/12/2009, 12:42 AM
You really have nothing better to do than neg spek me for no reason? :confused: Amazing.
Let me explain how this works.

There's a group on here, they call themselves a "posse". I've yet to determine if any of them have ever been on a horse. Anyhow, these people get on here at all hours of the night and talk about what they've had to drink that evening.

To these people, nothing matters more than those little green and red dots. Some people, like me, are obsessed with Sooner Basketball. Other people, like most normal, single males, are obsessed with getting laid. But not these people, friend. They're obsessed with righting the wrongs of SoonerFans.com by mobilizing their "posse" to run amok and use those little dots to "terrorize" the less worthy.

You probably made some flippant, pro-Union remark that drew the ire of someone who was trapped in the midst of drunken posting. Or maybe you found something better to do with your time than sit in your house and watch your hard-earned money sink to the bottom of yet another beer can.

Point is, friend, your ****ed. Now that the "posse" has been mobilize, they will stop at nothing until your cess-pooled ramblings have been removed from this board. Soon you'll be surrounded by guys who've racked up 15,000+ posts in topics you've never dared breach and they're going to neg the hell out of you. There is no escape. You're ****ed.

Or you can make a choice. You can ignore the negging and go on posting. The choice is yours.

OU-HSV
1/12/2009, 01:10 AM
One of the big "rules" around here is to NOT complain about spek. We all have learned that one way or another. Hell, years ago I made a thread complaining about being negged, not only did I get a few positive speks dropped on me for it, I got a few negs as well for bringing it up. If he negged you, either you negged him once before and this was payback, or your post simply struck him wrong. I've never known Olevet to bounce around here thriving to pass out negspek. Of course I've never pissed him or the posse off either. :D

I mentioned in one of the football threads a while ago that Sam's own father said he would make his decision ultimately based on what his heart tells him to do and what his goals are. His dad said he's smart and will not let money be the ultimate influence on his decision to leave. So it seems money won't tempt him as much as meeting his goals. This is the story I'm talking about:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20090111_92_B1_MikeSi174554

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 02:18 AM

Just askin'

Bingo :D

AimForCenterMass
1/12/2009, 02:23 AM

There's a group on here, they call themselves a "posse". I've yet to determine if any of them have ever been on a horse. Anyhow, these people get on here at all hours of the night and talk about what they've had to drink that evening.

To these people, nothing matters more than those little green and red dots. Some people, like me, are obsessed with Sooner Basketball. Other people, like most normal, single males, are obsessed with getting laid. But not these people, friend. They're obsessed with righting the wrongs of SoonerFans.com by mobilizing their "posse" to run amok and use those little dots to "terrorize" the less worthy.

You probably made some flippant, pro-Union remark that drew the ire of someone who was trapped in the midst of drunken posting. Or maybe you found something better to do with your time than sit in your house and watch your hard-earned money sink to the bottom of yet another beer can.

Point is, friend, your ****ed. Now that the "posse" has been mobilize, they will stop at nothing until your cess-pooled ramblings have been removed from this board. Soon you'll be surrounded by guys who've racked up 15,000+ posts in topics you've never dared breach and they're going to neg the hell out of you. There is no escape. You're ****ed.

Or you can make a choice. You can ignore the negging and go on posting. The choice is yours.

This is so true. In a particular thread, I disagreed with one of the "posse members". After sidestepping appeals to popularity and emotion, in lieu of logic, I asked them to refute my argument with something of actual substance. Instead of attacking my premise, I was called names and "negged", which doesn't really refute anything; instead, I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves.

I mentioned how "negging" me doesn't accomplish anything because I hold no regard for a popularity rating on an internet forum. Still, the "neg" attacks came as if they were the only things left to which these internet posse members could grasp. I imagined what it must be like to start an "internet posse" and what lifestyle changes it would entail. To confirm my suspicions, I glanced at the posse members' profiles and noted the extreme dedication these men take to preserve their "internet posse" and ways of life.

For instance, a particular feature displays the time spent on the board, as of March 17, 2008. Here we are, not 10 months later, and one of the posse members has accumulated almost five weeks of time spent browsing the forums and posting mindless dribble, mostly in South Oval. If you do the math, he wastes about 30% of his quality time on this board - time spent absent of family and friends. After confirming my suspicions, I realized I could not reason with this person. How could I possibly convince anyone of my premise when that individual doesn't even have a grasp on life beyond an internet forum? To the individuals who "negged" me, congratulations on accomplishing nothing, both in you life and your efforts to affect mine.

Perhaps people of little significance now have a place to which others like them can retreat and find comfort. For their sake, long live the posse.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 02:27 AM
I negged him after he negged me out of nowhere with no explaination. Guess I have my first stalker. lol

Oh well.

I think you Might Have that Stalker Buisness Backwards there Boy .;)

AlbqSooner
1/12/2009, 07:50 AM
WTF??? I personally like *****.

Oh wait, you said Posse. nm

badger
1/12/2009, 08:56 AM
Everyone chill out. If he really bothers you, just do like at least one person already does: ONE STAR THE THREADS.

This is completely undetectable, even to the sponsors (I'm sure the mods can tell, from what I've heard from a little birdie). Just start going through threads of people you dislike and give them the one-star treatment.

Or... you could take my original advice and just chill. It's spek, it's not the end of the world. I've received red, I've received green. Merry Christmas to me.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 09:02 AM
Is there a little, cute face thingy I can type up to indicate in a cute, generally reasonable way that this thread is full of butt-pumping ghey?

OKLA21FAN
1/12/2009, 09:08 AM

Or you can make a choice. You can ignore the negging and go on posting. The choice is yours.or he could have just added an extra 'M' in spelling Billy's name. That will do it every time from a 'first page' speker. I learned the hard way once! :pop:

but to 'counter neg' just cause some one negged you is in most cases going to be a losing proposition.

just sayin

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:05 AM
I have ridden horses. It's been awhile. Those who are able to own and care for horses...I have a deep respect for you. The ability to have a horse or even more than one horse makes a person different IMO. You might not see it in yourself...but those of us that aren't able to have such an animal do.

There's a special place in heaven for those of you who continue to care for these fine animals.

Pigs....I'm not quite as fond of. :D

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 10:21 AM
I see Pigface1 is green again so I guess everybody's good?

Still, with a name like Pigface, well, nevermind....

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 10:28 AM
Pigface is green because I spekked him for a post. I know, I know, my spekker is magnificent. It's like I am my own posse.

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/12/2009, 10:28 AM
Vet negged a man in Reno. Just to watch him cry...

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:31 AM
Vet negged a man in Reno. Just to watch him cry...

That's exactly why he does it IMO. Great insight...lol

HSB is a SoonerFan Guru.

Respect his wisdom.

Learn from him. :D

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:36 AM
If it came out I was being negative, then I apologize.

Fair enough. Also...thanks for the pic. You might not want to post drunk anymore either...;)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/RonaldMiller/pigface.jpg

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 10:52 AM
Pigface is green because I spekked him for a post. I know, I know, my spekker is magnificent. It's like I am my own posse.

I think I'm suffering from spekker envy.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 11:10 AM
For instance, a particular feature displays the time spent on the board, as of March 17, 2008. Here we are, not 10 months later, and one of the posse members has accumulated almost five weeks of time spent browsing the forums and posting mindless dribble, mostly in South Oval. If you do the math, he wastes about 30% of his quality time on this board - time spent absent of family and friends. After confirming my suspicions, I realized I could not reason with this person. How could I possibly convince anyone of my premise when that individual doesn't even have a grasp on life beyond an internet forum? To the individuals who "negged" me, congratulations on accomplishing nothing, both in you life and your efforts to affect mine.

Perhaps people of little significance now have a place to which others like them can retreat and find comfort. For their sake, long live the posse.

Yer Detectin skillz are truly Amazin :rolleyes:
http://www.filmwad.com/ul/841-550x-Ace%20Ventura.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 11:13 AM
When I was growing up, I had a dog. She was half german shepherd, half rott weiler. And she got the best of both breeds. Fairly shorthaired, strong as a mule, sharp as a tack, and as sweet as she could be. She was the first dog we got after we moved out to where my mom and dad live now, my second dog after the old, grumpy bastard that bit me on the face because we wouldn't let him have any more Whoppers candy one time camping in the backyard. His name was Snowball and if he was here today, I'd dropkick his *** down the block. Half poodle, half spitz, half retard. Yes, he had so much grumpy old retard it made an extra half. Our Heidi however, mein liebling, she was magnificent. Fawn colored with a black snout, ears that'd stand on point, girth like a dump truck, she was the best dog a boy could have.

Her tail was a solid 2 inches in diameter. And she absolutely loved to be scratched on her butt. She'd get to wailing away with that tail against your leg and it'd almost take you down. That, combined with her enjoying a nap on the cool concrete of the front porch right up against the door, made for our daily dose of having our door knocked. She'd hear us inside, she'd wag her tail, and it sounded just like someone rapping firmly at the door. I think after awhile, she knew it and would do it on purpose because every time we'd answer the door, there was Heidi, peering up through her soulful brown eyes almost smiling, as if she was thanking us for opening the door to visit. And while you're here, could you scratch my butt a little? I love you, Justin. I love you too, Heidi. I'd be happy to scratch your butt, your chest, your belly, just because you're such a beautiful, dutiful, and wonderful girl.

Enter the neighbor's waterhead of a dog. My mom and dad's place is a 5 acre plot out east of Midwest City, and like any responsible family, has a nice welded wire fence on landscape timber posts that we cut in one summer to close off the main part of the yard from pasture to pasture. Our neighbor across the street, of course fenceless, happened to hang on to one of the stray coyote dogs from a litter back when the area was having some issues with coyotes (a problem dealt with via a .410 and a story/threadjack for another day). Bitch wasn't just a descriptor of the dog's sex, as this "coy-dog" would make it a point every day to come to our fenceline with its semblance of protection, in the dog's misguided sense of freedom "beyond the wire", and harangue my Heidi, nipping through the fence, running up and down the frontage as she harassed my dog to no end. Once a day turned to twice a day. Twice a day turned to at a whim. On and on this went until one summer, my strong, steadfast, protective and perfect girl was outside with me as I worked my dad's garden. Down the coy-dog came, to the far end of the fenceline, yipping that nerve-grating scowl, daring my german princess to try and break the line between what was hers and the world of freedom, little boys with donkey ears, and wild packs of stupidity. And like a shot in defense of her corner of Oklahoma County, Heidi went, a low-flying tomahawk missile of flesh and bone on a direct collision course with the coy-dog. The game was afoot once again, and back and forth they went, the coy-dog stabbing at the fence, slyly snapping and retreating, barking and agitating, shooting from fencepost to fencepost as if playing a game of Pong with pearl white teeth. Heidi answered the charge, cutting the goathead choked grass as they danced their all too familiar tune, gradually making their way down toward the main gate heading into the yard.

There was no look of realization. There was no wide-eyed explosion of awareness. In the blink of an eye as I stood at the corner of the house watching the fray, debating the size of rock I should bounce off the coy-dog's skull, my Heidi went from reaction to the dog's movements to action, the coy-dog never realizing the sudden shift in the game's momentum as my girl beelined down the fence toward the pipe gate. Awash in the foolishness, the mottled white dog gave pursuit down the fenceline until a flash of teeth under an ebony, pointed snout and a blur of fawny tan shot through the gate that had failed to close when my mother departed for work earlier that morning. The coy-dog realized her mistake much too late, as her hindlegs dug for purchase, every muscle scrambling for traction to stop her headlong plunge into the maw of a rapidly closing buzzsaw of destruction. Her effort was futile as a solid 80 pound mass of rippling terror detonated into the coy-dog amidships, jaw muscles locking furiously into the throat of the hunter, now hunted. I literally applauded as I jogged toward the gate and the road, relishing in my beloved Heidi's payback as within the dust, all that could be seen was a limp form of mottled white literally being lifted from the ground in full, only to be brought back down with unbridled force onto the gravel road below.

My Heidi was choke-slamming the coy-dog. And it was a thing of beauty.

But what made the sky that much more blue, made the sunshine that much more wonderful, and made the pale dust of the road taste that much better was when I reached the tangled knot of oppressed and oppressor, was when I called out to the carnage, called to my princess, and she came, releasing the beast from its throat, shooting one more baleful stare as the coy-dog limply clawed for its feet and made a semi-conscious, staggering dash for safety. And as my beautiful girl came waddling towards me, ears pinned back, nose upward and almost smiling, it was as if she was talking. Did I do good? I sure did like that. Would you scratch my butt? I love you, Justin.

I love you too, Heidi. I love you, too.

King Crimson
1/12/2009, 11:15 AM
i guess i'll pony up for the Tanguerey and quit saving some coin with beefeater. that gin will never look (or the brand name sound) the same to me again.

Flagstaffsooner
1/12/2009, 11:54 AM
All of the posse rides.
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/06_04/images/otis-cow.jpg

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 12:07 PM
Something Tells Me Old Pig , 04 and Aim aint wanting to Join up Huh ?

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 12:14 PM
My saddle has lots of leather...but not the kind they are evidently interested in. :D

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 12:14 PM
Experience tells me that the two newer guys will be bludgeoned about the head and eventually assimilated into the olevet collective. 04, not so much.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 12:16 PM
Experience tells me that the two newer guys will be bludgeoned about the head and eventually assimilated into the olevet collective. 04, not so much.

Ya I dont think He Likes me to well, Just a Hunch :D

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 12:19 PM
:D

Scott D
1/12/2009, 12:30 PM
It's sad that the reputation feature has been a main contributor to the decline of this board as a place of enjoyment.

Sooner04
1/12/2009, 12:39 PM
In my opinion, it's THE contributor. It's nice to know people appreciate your input in certain things, but we've definitely got some abusers of the feature.

That's not saying I don't enjoy the place. I just hang out in different spots: mainly the BBall board. I rarely check the happenings on the South Oval unless I'm trying to hook up with proud gonzo.

Veritas
1/12/2009, 12:50 PM
It's sad that the reputation feature has been a main contributor to the decline of this board as a place of enjoyment.

Here's a very brief screenplay based on my years here at the SO:

(Unknown poster enters from stage right. lights dim, spotlight goes to tight focus)
Poster: I never saw it coming. It... (choke back sob) ...was so horrible. I was (low whisper) negged.

(spotlight closes, reopens on Phil, who has entered from stage left)

Phil: All I wanted was to do the right thing. So I closed down the spek feature.

(spotlight closes, reopens on stage right, where, a crowd of midgets has entered. the midgets are clad in baby bibs, holding rattles, and wearing pacifiers on lanyards around their necks)

Midget crowd (in a babble, with tears, snot, and other unidentified fluids flying): omgwewantspekbackgiveusourspekback

(spotlight reopens on Phil)

Phil: Oh jeebus h kraft. Fine.

(turns to left and lifts comically large switch labeled "spek" from off to on.)
(Midget crowd breaks into Handel's Hallelujah chorus.)

(Lights all close)

(Unknown poster enters from stage right. lights dim, spotlight goes to tight focus)
Poster: I don't know where to go from here. I've been...negged.

(Dean enters from stage left. He is wearing work clothes and carrying a coil of barbed wire).
Dean: Who is this FPOMF?

(Dean whirls barbed wire around his head like a lariat and fires it at the poster. The wire settles around the posters head. Dean gives a good yank and the posters head pops off. Dean takes a swig from a 1.75L Jack Daniels bottle filled with OVJ, then lifts the OVJ in the general direction of the audience in a toast.)

(Curtain falls.)

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 01:52 PM
It makes a lotta of the new people to the board read more and post less to try to figure out what's what.

I guess I'm saddling up with the midgets on this one.

King Crimson
1/12/2009, 01:52 PM
(Dean enters from stage left. He is wearing work clothes and carrying a coil of barbed wire).
Dean: Who is this FPOMF?

(Dean whirls barbed wire around his head like a lariat and fires it at the poster. The wire settles around the posters head. Dean gives a good yank and the posters head pops off. Dean takes a swig from a 1.75L Jack Daniels bottle filled with OVJ, then lifts the OVJ in the general direction of the audience in a toast and says "it's called a BURRO, not a burrito, people".)

(Curtain falls.)

FTFY :texan:

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 02:10 PM

Just askin'

He negged me a few times before you could see who it was leaving the neg. Then when the names showed up, I saw that he had been leaving neg with no comment and no name. So, I negged him back. Then he took the afternoon off and negged me as much as possible.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 02:11 PM
I think you Might Have that Stalker Buisness Backwards there Boy .;)

I suppose I can take a screen cap of my CP and everyone can see who's full of s*** here.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 02:13 PM
Fair enough. Also...thanks for the pic. You might not want to post drunk anymore either...;)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/RonaldMiller/pigface.jpg

You swore you would keep that between us. :mad:

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 02:18 PM
You swore you would keep that between us. :mad:

I know.

I feel really really bad about that.

Sorry. :D

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 02:19 PM
:D

Nobody vets with the vet. I'm gonna go on a negging spree like you mother. . this thing is a mess.

http://www.maniacworld.com/David-Hasselhoff-drunk.jpg

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 02:20 PM
I know.

I feel really really bad about that.

Sorry. :D

On a side note, thanks for the new ab routine. It's paid off in spades, as you can see. :cool:

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2009, 02:27 PM
On a side note, thanks for the new ab routine. It's paid off in spades, as you can see. :cool:

The tannin' booth is gonna give you cancer too.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 02:50 PM

Uh oh. Get used to it, man. Him and his buddies still go on neg rampages on me like 3 months after I got into a fight with the "posse". It's real mature. They will literally neg posts of mine congratulating the Sooners, giving out recruiting info, telling people happy birthday, etc.

Fortunately, is all you have to do around here is show a little respect and logic and the good members of the board will bump you up. He has went on 2 of his "bombing" runs he calls them on my spek here in the past month or so, and still can't get me in the red. Don't worry though, him and the "posse" will do their best to get me there this time.

Honestly, it doesn't matter much though. Everyone here knows that the only red I have ever recieved is from him or one of his e-gang members here.. so it's no sweat off my back :)

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 02:54 PM
Uh oh. Get used to it, man. Him and his buddies still go on neg rampages on me like 3 months after I got into a fight with the "posse". It's real mature. They will literally neg posts of mine congratulating the Sooners, giving out recruiting info, telling people happy birthday, etc.

Fortunately, is all you have to do around here is show a little respect and logic and the good members of the board will bump you up. He has went on 2 of his "bombing" runs he calls them on my spek here in the past month or so, and still can't get me in the red. Don't worry though, him and the "posse" will do their best to get me there this time.

Honestly, it doesn't matter much though. Everyone here knows that the only red I have ever recieved is from him or one of his e-gang members here.. so it's no sweat off my back :)
I can't really remember if I neg'd you...ever.

However...I let you slide...but just this one time.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 02:55 PM
In my opinion, it's THE contributor. It's nice to know people appreciate your input in certain things, but we've definitely got some abusers of the feature.

That's not saying I don't enjoy the place. I just hang out in different spots: mainly the BBall board.

Agreed.

It's a good feature in that it lets you see who you disagree with and agree with, and has good intentions. Unfortunately people abuse it, hardcore. Just don't let it affect you're life much. It's not to hard to just shrug off their antics. Like I said earlier, the other members on the board will pick you up as soon as they see you red and you will be fine. Either way though, red or green, it doesn't matter. Just don't cause any trouble around the board and try to contribute something now and then, and everyone here that matters will be kind enough to you :P

Echoes
1/12/2009, 02:58 PM
I can't really remember if I neg'd you...ever.

However...I let you slide...but just this one time.

Thank you, Stoop :P

I wasn't referring to you. I should have not said all of his little crew or what not... rather, a few select ones. They know who they are, and if you have ever got negged by them... then you do too :)

Sooner04
1/12/2009, 03:00 PM
Look, most of us have run afoul of this horseless "posse" a time or two and all you have to do is remember this one thing: for the most part, you're being attacked by grown men. GROWN MEN.

I started a topic a few months ago to help these guys find me when the mood struck them. I labeled them Spek Searchers (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122313). At the time, I didn't post much. I still negged people for indefensible crimes, ie: spelling Billy Sims as Billy Simms. Some people, like Soonerus or olevetonahill would have to search high and low to find my previous post so they could neg me.

Trivial, you say? Absolutely.
Hysterical when you remember you're dealing with grown men? Absolutely.

So please, have fun with it. If you get negged by members of the horseless "posse" just laugh. Shrug it off. Wipe that **** off your shoulders. It can't bring you down. It's just the reputation feature of a message board.

Either that or ignore it. Whichever you choose, you'll be better for it in the end. And maybe, just maybe, at the end of the day, proud gonzo will flirt back with you.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 03:03 PM
Look, most of us have run afoul of this horseless "posse" a time or two and all you have to do is remember this one thing: for the most part, you're being attacked by grown men. GROWN MEN.

I started a topic a few months ago to help these guys find me when the mood struck them. I labeled them Spek Searchers (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122313). At the time, I didn't post much. I still negged people for indefensible crimes, ie: spelling Billy Sims as Billy Simms. Some people, like Soonerus or olevetonahill would have to search high and low to find my previous post so they could neg me.

Trivial, you say? Absolutely.
Hysterical when you remember you're dealing with grown men? Absolutely.

So please, have fun with it. If you get negged by members of the horseless "posse" just laugh. Shrug it off. Wipe that **** off your shoulders. It can't bring you down. It's just the reputation feature of a message board.

Either that or ignore it. Whichever you choose, you'll be better for it in the end. And maybe, just maybe, at the end of the day, proud gonzo will flirt back with you.

Couldn't have said it better.

frankensooner
1/12/2009, 03:08 PM
I tend to go the other way. Sorry OV. ;)

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 03:08 PM
Just to be fair

I negged pigface1

not that I give a **** about the fact he's being negged by the *****, err posse.

I negged him for voilating rule 1.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 03:14 PM
I negged him for voilating rule 1.

I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my life, but I've never voilated anyone.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 03:15 PM
It's funny that so many people are now speaking out about these neg antics they pull, and that olev is nowhere to be found... yet he is literally online almost every moment of every day.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 03:16 PM
Couldn't have said it better.

What he said.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 03:17 PM
It's funny that so many people are now speaking out about these neg antics they pull, and that olev is nowhere to be found... yet he is literally online almost every moment of every day.

He's wearing out the search function is my guess. :texan:

Echoes
1/12/2009, 03:22 PM
Oh burn, lol. We will keep him extra busy tonight. Him and his friends will have to gather in IRC and coordinate their neg spek attacks against quite a few people in this thread... going to be a long long night for them. Someone take their liquor and get them some coffee.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 03:36 PM
Unfortunately, I hate to deprive Yall Of yer Ideas about me . . as a matter of Fact Ive been Outside In My Hot tub and Fixing My chicken coop and stuff . I do Tend to Go off and Leave the Putter running with Out Loggin out Of SF .
Now 04 , Ya say Ive searched High and Low fer Posts to Neg you On ?
You sir a Liar . Ive Negged you twice . you On the Other Hand :rolleyes:
Now If Yall are thru Crying and Whining about Spek .
And saying Mean Olevet Negged Me .Why dont you Simply turn it Off ?
Morans . :rolleyes:

soonerboomer93
1/12/2009, 03:48 PM
I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my life, but I've never voilated anyone.

sicem indicated he felt violated after your dutch rudder incident

Echoes
1/12/2009, 03:54 PM
Then what would you and the rest of your buddies do with your days and nights, Vet? Wouldn't want to deprive you of the endless glory and fun that is searching for posts of mine and other reasonable people on this board and negging them until your little fingers are tired.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 04:03 PM
Dont worry about echoe . I called this for you and Pig :P
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/2936/wambulance5fw.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 04:09 PM
http://www.velvetglove.org/misc/macros/wahmbulance.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/12/2009, 04:37 PM
We sure could have used those back when spek got ****canned.

frankensooner
1/12/2009, 04:39 PM
I think it is more sporting to go after mods than noobs. What say you OV? ;)

[me sticking my tounge out at BSG]

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/12/2009, 04:44 PM
Heh.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 04:52 PM
Funny.

Me putting you and your neg spek team buddies on blast = whining?

Don't think so.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:01 PM
Funny.

Don't think so.

And you two Have done a damn Fine Jorb Of Putting Me in My Place , I thank you for all Of your Insight .:O

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:02 PM
Now If Yall are thru Crying and Whining about Spek .
And saying Mean Olevet Negged Me .Why dont you Simply turn it Off ?
Morans . :rolleyes:

lol
http://www.pensitoreview.com/images/photo-get-a-brain-morans.jpg

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:05 PM
I think it is more sporting to go after mods than noobs. What say you OV? ;)

[me sticking my tounge out at BSG]

Except I Like the Mods, the nOObs, Not so Much ;)

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:06 PM
Funny.

Don't think so.

You could cut olevet's hypocrisy with a chainsaw. That's alright, though. I was just curious what his problem is. Now that I see he's hot tubbing with chickens, I think I have my answer. :D

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:08 PM
You could cut olevet's hypocrisy with a chainsaw. That's alright, though. I was just curious what his problem is. Now that I see he's hot tubbing with chickens, I think I have my answer. :D

No nOOb Ya gots it wrong . I was fixin the Chicken coop and well the Hot Tub was close and I had the chiken Poop between My toes , I said well WTF .
So I got In and Relaxed .;)

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:10 PM
Makes tons of sense to not rinse your feet off first.

C&CDean
1/12/2009, 05:11 PM
Is it just me, or is this the gayest ****ing thread in the history of SF.com? And by gay, I mean dirty butt secks with a nasty man with zits all over his nasty ***.

It's spek people. Get over it.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:11 PM
No nOOb Ya gots it wrong . I was fixin the Chicken coop and well the Hot Tub was close and I had the chiken Poop between My toes , I said well WTF .
So I got In and Relaxed .;)

Chicken s*** soup is en vogue now days. A tossed salad goes well with it, too, just make sure you warsh the lettuce real good.

ps: You've only been a member here a few months more than me, n00b.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:14 PM
I like it, Dean.

I'm about out of stuff to say though. Pig now knows what he is dealing with, and he knows hes not alone. Pretty much enough said :)

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:14 PM
And by gay, I mean dirty butt secks with a nasty man with zits all over his nasty ***.

Now it's the gayest thread in the history of SF. :texan:

C&CDean
1/12/2009, 05:15 PM
Nah, it was plenty gay before I ever took a peek in here.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:16 PM
I like it, Dean.

I'm about out of stuff to say though. Pig now knows what he is dealing with, and he knows hes not alone. Pretty much enough said :)

I'm fine. . was just wondering why olevet wanted to dig up as much as he could from me and neg it. I've been here for 4 years and haven't had any problems with anyone.

C&CDean
1/12/2009, 05:18 PM
I'm fine. . was just wondering why olevet wanted to dig up as much as he could from me and neg it. I've been here for 4 years and haven't had any problems with anyone.

It's because he wants to have nasty butt secks with you. Judas H. Priest in a chicken-**** laden hot tub, you can't be that thick.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah man. When I first started posting here instead of just reading, I had to ask the same question.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:21 PM
you can't be that thick.

[Michael Scott]That's what she said.[/Michael Scott]

Frozen Sooner
Spek: Never in the history of man have so many non-Hindus gotten so worked up over red dots.

olevetonahill
It's because he wants to have nasty butt secks with you. Judas H. Priest in a chicken-**** laden hot tub, you can't be that thick.

This started Ghey Dean But Old Pig is starting to make me LOL
echoes .... Not so Much :D

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:23 PM
Spek: Never in the history of man have so many non-Hindus gotten so worked up over red dots.

LOL Yup . I usually turn em back green after a day or so . Is It wrong Of me to Mess with their heads , The Big one that is .:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NYC Poke
1/12/2009, 05:26 PM
Is it just me, or is this the gayest ****ing thread in the history of SF.com? And by gay, I mean dirty butt secks with a nasty man with zits all over his nasty ***.

It's spek people. Get over it.

I think it's faaaaaabulous.

Or spektacular, take your pick.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:26 PM
LOL Yup . I usually turn em back green after a day or so .

:gary:

The only thing you turn green is your hot tub after putting your chicken ****-laden paws in it. Actually, I think you gave me one green spec earlier. I'm going to print it out and hang it on my fridge. :texan:

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:31 PM
Yeah man. When I first started posting here instead of just reading, I had to ask the same question.

Your spek-meter probably blew up, too, I'm guessing. lol I'll post on here every now, but obviously my post count shows that I'm not that active on here.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:34 PM
Pig now knows what he is dealing with, and he knows hes not alone. Pretty much enough said :) Pig http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Surf/7782/image5.gif
I will Help you
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/486536216_42874ad01a.jpg

;) :D ;) :P

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:38 PM
I mean honestly, I don't get where you guys see all the whining/emo posts. I am not whining at all. It's a topic to discuss. I found it somewhat amusing/frighteningly sad.

Take my word for it, whatever color of dot is by my name doesn't affect my day. At all. Not a single bit. You guys must have us a little confused. I am not the one who gets drunk and calls my buddies on the telephone and coordinates neg spek attacks at all times of the night. I think those people would be the ones who care a little too much about neg spek.

Not the people who make fun of those people for being grown men and performing these endeavors on message boards.

Please don't get us confused.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:41 PM
I mean honestly, I don't get where you guys see all the whining/emo posts. I am not whining at all. It's a topic to discuss. I found it somewhat amusing/frighteningly sad.

Take my word for it, whatever color of dot is by my name doesn't affect my day. At all. Not a single bit. You guys must have us a little confused. I am not the one who gets drunk and calls my buddies on the telephone and coordinates neg spek attacks at all times of the night. I think those people would be the ones who care a little too much about neg spek.

Not the people who make fun of those people for being grown men and performing these endeavors on message boards.

Please don't get us confused.

:D You Have got to Be Kidding me. I think Pig Is starting to see where I come from . You on the other hand seem to Be a Ray Charles wanta be .:D

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:44 PM
Apparently I'm not old enough to get the Ray Charles joke. It probably doesn't make sense anyways.

No, I'm not kidding you. Your emo pictures you keep posting are so far from the truth it's not even, nor ever has been funny.

olevetonahill
1/12/2009, 05:49 PM
Guess you aint Old enough to http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36/sisterchick1/Good%20Morning/coffee.jpg
Either huh ?

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:54 PM
Ray Charles was a brilliant, blind pianist. He was one of the most brilliant artists of all time. He came from nothing and overcame all odds.

Are you trying to give me a compliment, or do you just not even know who Ray Charles is? If you are trying to make the innuendo that I am addicted to drugs (which Ray battled) I would pick a less prominent and loved figure in American history to do it with.

Echoes
1/12/2009, 05:57 PM
Anyways, I am done here with this thread. It's clear that the point is made, and doesn't need to be taken any further. Arguing with you is the least productive thing I will do all day, so I better stop :)

Have a nice night.

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:59 PM
Echoes, Ray Charles was blind. So he's saying you don't get the humor in all the spek stuff. Ray Charles was also a smack addict, so olevet could be implying that you're on drugs. He also played piano, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. In fact, I'm pretty convinced that olevet himself doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. :texan:

I don't think you're whining one bit. To me, whining would be firing off PMs saying, "Whyyyy did I get negged?" rather than calling someone out on it in the open.

Either way, Gerald McCoy is coming back. BOOMER :D

Pigface1
1/12/2009, 05:59 PM
Damn, you beat me to the Ray Charles stuff. lol

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 06:01 PM
I think Dean is right about this thread.

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 06:11 PM
Someone else obviously did too.

:les: I'M NOT THE ONE WHO LOCKED YOUR GAY THREAD, PPL! QUIT PM-ING ME!!