PDA

View Full Version : 24 - Day 7

Pages : [1] 2

bri
1/11/2009, 07:59 PM
Is anyone else excited for the new season, or am I the only one left that cares? :D

SicEmBaylor
1/11/2009, 08:19 PM
I'm watching it. We're like twinkies or something.

And holy **** balls, Tony Almeida is a bad guy....and alive!

bri
1/11/2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I wish they had kept that a secret, but I can understand them leaking it to try and draw people back after the long layoff.

New lady president is really starting to p*ss me off. :mad:

SicEmBaylor
1/11/2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I wish they had kept that a secret, but I can understand them leaking it to try and draw people back after the long layoff.

New lady president is really starting to p*ss me off. :mad:

I can tell that she and her husband are going to annoy the bejesus out of me.

bri
1/11/2009, 09:14 PM
24 is always good for getting me in touch with my inner Republican. :D

And I wanna f*ck the freckles off of new FBI hotness.

Getem
1/11/2009, 09:28 PM
?:confused:? Isn't Lipstick Jungle more your kind of show?

bri
1/11/2009, 09:45 PM
Heh, that's funny.

Who the f*ck are you, again?

Sooner98
1/11/2009, 11:29 PM

They had actually leaked that last year, before the writer's strike put the kibosh on Day 7 for a year. Talk about the longest-known "shocker" in TV history.

Hard to get a feel for this season yet, what with all the new characters added. They did make mention that tomorrow's episodes will reveal the first "surprise" of the season, so I wonder if another old character will be brought back. Also, does anyone else think it's odd that a hard-core leftie like Jeanine Garofalo is featured on a show that glorifies torture as a method of interrogation? I wonder if she is going to be the new Chloe - always in a dour mood, a tendency for insubordination, and constantly secretly downloading data to Jack's PDA. Nah, I bet the real Chloe shows up at some point!

bri
1/11/2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah, they've already said that Chloe comes back mid-season. Which makes me happy, 'cause I <3 Chloe.

And Garofalo isn't that big of a surprise; most of the people responsible for the show are big ol' lefties. That's what makes the show that much more awesome; it's called acting. :D

soonerinabilene
1/11/2009, 11:43 PM
why the hell does the presidents spouse always have to be bat sh*t crazy?

bri
1/12/2009, 12:02 AM
I think it's a rule. But yeah, it does get old.

I just finished watching Day 3 for the first time last night. When Sherry Palmer got knocked the f*ck out by Wayne's skeevy associate, I jumped up and cheered. When she got shot and killed, I wrote a "thank you" note to the universe.

swardboy
1/12/2009, 06:39 AM
I won't be surprised if Garofalo winds up being the FBI mole who tipped off Tony.....

mikeelikee
1/12/2009, 10:34 AM
I won't be surprised if Garofalo winds up being the FBI mole who tipped off Tony.....

Agree. Either her or that young male techie that works beside her. The one who got annoyed when Jack asked him to pull up the info.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/12/2009, 11:36 AM
Is this the season where we get eight straight episodes of a dark bedroom and the ominous red numbers of an alarm clock as Jack Bauer gets a good night's sleep?

bri
1/12/2009, 12:55 PM

Don't you think that'd be a little obvious to have the well-known ultra-liberal hag be the mole at the FBI? :D

tbl
1/12/2009, 03:01 PM
I think both of them seem too obvious to be the mole, though it presumably has to be one of them (in addition to homeboy that helped that dude get out of the basement). No telling how many dirty Feds there will end up being...

Chloe and Bill both come back this year. They were on one of the promo spots. Hopefully they'll bring back the badness that is CTU and scrap this playing by the rules bulljive. However, we do only have one day to make it happen, so I guess Jack will just turn freckles into a CTU-esque agent.

Hours 3 & 4 tonight.

bri
1/12/2009, 03:14 PM
I get the feeling Agent Freckles wants to be all rule-break-y. She's already well on her way, what with the lying to her dickhole boss and letting Jack get all pokey with a Bic.

SicEmBaylor
1/12/2009, 05:08 PM
If they bring back another character then I hope it's my all time favorite on 24..........George Mason. True he died, supposedly, piloting a plane with an atomic bomb, but I have every faith in the producer's ability to write him back into the show.

achiro
1/12/2009, 05:11 PM
Shhh, we just finished day1 last week. Trying to decide if I should go ahead and watch this season as it goes along or go back and watch day 2 and so on?

SicEmBaylor
1/12/2009, 05:14 PM
Shhh, we just finished day1 last week. Trying to decide if I should go ahead and watch this season as it goes along or go back and watch day 2 and so on?

Go back and watch the previous days first. Seriously. Don't even watch the current season until it comes out on DVD. I'm watching it until I miss an episode and then it's game over -- I'll wait until it comes out on DVD to finish.

bri
1/12/2009, 05:30 PM
If they bring back another character then I hope it's my all time favorite on 24..........George Mason. True he died, supposedly, piloting a plane with an atomic bomb, but I have every faith in the producer's ability to write him back into the show.

As far-fetched as it would be...they could do it. I just watched the end of that episode again, and Mason didn't get the "silent clock" after the bomb detonated. That's, like, their one hard and fast rule; if a character death gets the silent clock, that's it. They're dead as hell.

bri
1/12/2009, 05:32 PM
Go back and watch the previous days first. Seriously. Don't even watch the current season until it comes out on DVD. I'm watching it until I miss an episode and then it's game over -- I'll wait until it comes out on DVD to finish.

I'm watching Day 4 on DVD at the same time as we're getting these first four hours of Day 7 broadcast. It's kind of neat, 'cause I'm seeing the beginning of Tony's turn towards evil and the end result at virtually the same time. :D

OUTromBoNado
1/12/2009, 06:34 PM
As far-fetched as it would be...they could do it. I just watched the end of that episode again, and Mason didn't get the "silent clock" after the bomb detonated. That's, like, their one hard and fast rule; if a character death gets the silent clock, that's it. They're dead as hell.

He did get the "silent clock" when he walked out of the CTU building for the last time right after he turned everything over to Almeida. The "silent clock" isn't just for a main character's death. According the 24 Wiki, it's for "great sacrifice." That's why Jack got it for giving up Audrey at the end of Day 6.

bri
1/12/2009, 06:44 PM
Ah.

Jack deserved the silent clock for giving up Audrey 'cause Agent Freckles is a serious upgrade. :D

bri
1/12/2009, 08:18 PM
Sweet! Reunion! :D

tbl
1/12/2009, 11:05 PM
Dude... so far, this season is straight awesome. Easily the best show on TV. Heroes has jumped the shark multiple times, whereas Jack is always bad to the bone. Sure sometimes he has a PDA that has nuclear capabilities and other far fetched stuff, but it's absolute greatness.

Like this day... They already confirmed they could reroute the firewall in 6 days and make the CIP ineffective, so the most obvious solution is simply pull out, let the 2,000 refugees bite the bullet, then come back after the CIP is obsolete and take out Ogbogu (or whatever his name is) and lay waste.

However, we do that and this day sucks big time. Instead, we get Tony, Bill, Chloe, and Jack running a rogue CTU, rocking everybodies world. Yessssss....

bri
1/12/2009, 11:10 PM
What makes me most happy about unsanctioned underground CTU is we get to bypass all that tedious "not listening to Jack" that always bogged down the old CTU.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kR5NUPiQDf8/SWGV2yV5zOI/AAAAAAAABVs/fMIRmJsNscI/s1600/listentojackbauer.jpg

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2009, 12:03 AM
Like this day... They already confirmed they could reroute the firewall in 6 days and make the CIP ineffective, so the most obvious solution is simply pull out, let the 2,000 refugees bite the bullet, then come back after the CIP is obsolete and take out Ogbogu (or whatever his name is) and lay waste.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Besides, the American President elected this dip**** woman to be the President of THE UNITED STATES and not President of the World/Africa/etc.

If I were the President and the choice were between sacraficing American lives or the lives of foreigners then I wouldn't hesitate a microsecond. This is why women shouldn't be in power unless her first name is Margaret and her last name is Thatcher.

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2009, 04:42 AM
I would very much like to see Chloe naked.

bri
1/13/2009, 01:09 PM
Seconded.

Is it too much to ask to want Chloe and Agent Freckles to have to go undercover as naked oil wrestlers to find the McGuffin or whatever the hell it is?

http://members.shaw.ca/crazykid755/pics/24_chloe.jpg http://seat42f.com/site/images/stories/tvshows/24/Season7/annie-wersching-24-season-7.jpg

maaaaaaaaaaaake ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

tbl
1/13/2009, 04:31 PM
What makes me most happy about unsanctioned underground CTU is we get to bypass all that tedious "not listening to Jack" that always bogged down the old CTU.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kR5NUPiQDf8/SWGV2yV5zOI/AAAAAAAABVs/fMIRmJsNscI/s1600/listentojackbauer.jpg

No doubt. Now we're back to Jack putting his life on the line, Bill being completely ok with it, Chloe being conflicted yet caving... CTU is greatness, and now there isn't some government schmuck hovering above them.

I just wonder how they're going to get out of this day without serious criminal charges, even if/when they do stop the plot from happening and expose the conspiracy. Presidential pardon, maybe?

I'm shocked more people aren't into this show...

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2009, 04:34 PM
No doubt. Now we're back to Jack putting his life on the line, Bill being completely ok with it, Chloe being conflicted yet caving... CTU is greatness, and now there isn't some government schmuck hovering above them.

I just wonder how they're going to get out of this day without serious criminal charges, even if/when they do stop the plot from happening and expose the conspiracy. Presidential pardon, maybe?

I'm shocked more people aren't into this show...

I think it has to do with the format. If you miss 5 minutes of one show then you can be completely lost let alone if you miss an entire episode. I think the show is terrible for TV but fantastic for DVD format. More people aren't into it simply because it's very hard to follow unless you make sure not to miss a single minute.

tbl
1/13/2009, 04:49 PM
I don't know... We jumped in on day 5 and it was pretty seamless for us. We DVR the episodes so we don't miss any of them, but if one were to miss them they do an overly good job of recapping the shows during the "previously on 24" section.

bri
1/13/2009, 05:15 PM
Yeah, the thoroughness of the recaps are the one thing that annoys me about the DVDs. MAKE THEM THEIR OWN CHAPTER! I WANT TO SKIP THEM WITHOUT MISSING ANY OF THE CURRENT EPISODE! AND WHERE THE F*CK IS MY 'NAKED CHLOE' EASTER EGG?!?

Mmmmmmmm, eggs.

Sooner98
1/14/2009, 12:33 AM

Didn't Tony get the silent clock in Season 5 when he "died"?

You're right though, the silent clock usually happens when someone not just dies, but in spectacular or shocking fashion (think Chloe watching Edgar gasp his last breath, or Jack putting a bullet into the back of Ryan Chappelle's skull).

SicEmBaylor
1/14/2009, 12:36 AM
Didn't Tony get the silent clock in Season 5 when he "died"?

You're right though, the silent clock usually happens when someone not just dies, but in spectacular or shocking fashion (think Chloe watching Edgar gasp his last breath, or Jack putting a bullet into the back of Ryan Chappelle's skull).

Tony didn't get a silent clock.

bri
1/14/2009, 01:21 AM
SicEm is correct. The producers say they intentionally didn't give Tony a silent clock for the very reason that they wanted to keep his fate sufficiently cloudy.

bri
1/14/2009, 01:01 PM
Random Day 4 observations while we wait for next Monday...

-Jesus, President Logan was pretty much worthless from the get-go, wasn't he?
-I miss Chloe/Edgar scenes.
-CTU Medical sucks ***. Maybe if they had more than one doctor, they wouldn't have to decide who lives and dies.
-Nice to see David Palmer's scars from Mandy's bio-attack at the end of Day 2 finally healed. Or, more to the point, they said "f*ck it" and didn't bother with the extra work. :D

bri
1/14/2009, 02:18 PM
It's Talk Like Jack Bauer Day! (http://thejacksack.com/2009/01/talk-like-jack-bauer-day-today.html)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kR5NUPiQDf8/SW3jnwoX0oI/AAAAAAAABew/Vuvto3K1uIE/s1600/optimusdammit.jpg

tbl
1/14/2009, 02:19 PM
What is the "silent clock"? I jumped in on day 5, so I'm missing a lot of the back story.

bri
1/14/2009, 06:32 PM
Basically, after something monumental happens (usually a death of a regular/recurring character), when they go to commercial the usual clock will be shown, but without the "beep, boop" sound.

Day 5 is the same day I started on, too. I've gone back and watched days 1-3 on DVD, and by the end of the day I'll have finished Day 4. Finally, I'll catch all the little throwback references to the past without having to ask someone. :D

Sooner98
1/14/2009, 07:54 PM
Some questions/thoughts:

- Whatever happened to Prez Logan? Last we saw, he was flatlining in an ambulance.

- At the end of Day 6, Chloe announced she was pregnant. Doesn't this mean that she would have just given birth a couple of months ago? Talk about Supermom - raising an infant baby, while at the same time being integrally involved with the newly-formed Rogue CTU, attempting to bring down high-ranking members of the administration!

- I wonder if Chloe's husband Morris is somehow involved, too. They also need to go and recruit Mike Novick and Aaron Pierce - then they'd be an absolutely unstoppable force.

bri
1/14/2009, 11:47 PM
Good question. His character's Wiki doesn't say one way or another. I remember being annoyed at the time that they addressed his fate after he passed out in the ambulance. Maybe we'll find out this year.

Yeah, Morris will be along mid-season. And I take comfort in the fact that Aaron HAS to show up at some point. That dude rules.

SicEmBaylor
1/15/2009, 02:42 AM
I just have to say that no moment in 24 history beats the scene where Jack shoots a prisoner and then looks at George Mason and says, "I'm gonna need a hack saw." Greatness.

bri
1/15/2009, 03:24 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/yackbacker/gonnaneedahacksaw.jpg

Just finished Day 4. Damn, it's pretty much the Empire Strikes Back of the series, innit?

bri
1/19/2009, 09:26 PM
Mmmmmm, Agent Freckles is even sexier when she's angry.

Noms.

bri
1/19/2009, 09:57 PM
Ooh, a new variant on the silent clock! The Sexy Freckled Girl Agent heavy breathing clock! :D

TMcGee86
1/19/2009, 10:33 PM
This new season rawks, the only dumb thing is I cannot see a President actually giving a flying feeyuck about Sengala when American lives are on the line.

bri
1/19/2009, 10:50 PM
Well, that's why the President is a broad. Broads are kind of dingy like that.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/19/2009, 10:59 PM
Is the president's hubby dead yet?

swardboy
1/19/2009, 11:13 PM
Apparently Prez Logan is serving out a sentence under home arrest, according to Jack's response to one of Tony'srants....

bri
1/19/2009, 11:26 PM
Is the president's hubby dead yet?

Nope, just paralyzed.

Sooner98
1/20/2009, 09:37 PM
Wow, Freckles gets the silent clock after FIVE episodes! That absolutely shattered the old record, whatever it was. She must have made an impression! :D

bri
1/20/2009, 09:40 PM
Technically, it wasn't a silent clock. You could hear her gasping for air. So HA!

And I'd sure as hell give Agent Freckles the ol' silent clock. DOUBLE HA!

TMcGee86
1/20/2009, 10:45 PM
There'd be nothing silent about what I'd give her.

allll-right. giggity-giggity

bri
1/20/2009, 10:48 PM
High-five!

tbl
1/21/2009, 10:04 AM
I didn't notice her breathing during the clock, but I got to show off my newfound 24 knowledge to the wife when they flashed the silent clock. No way she's dead though...

bri
1/21/2009, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I think the breathing was their way of calming everyone down. That ditch wasn't that deep, and it's not like they're gonna pack the dirt good and tight.

Besides, she's too pretty to die.

Sooner98
1/21/2009, 06:04 PM
You know, now that I think about it, they gave David Palmer a silent clock at the end of Day 2 after being poisoned by Mandy, but you could also hear him gasping for his breath. So, I guess that means that any extraneous noises being made while the silent clock is running, means that person will make it through (provided Freckles is still alive, which we all assume she is).

bri
1/21/2009, 06:20 PM
If Freckles dies, I riot.

Janine Gar-ruff-alo can feel free to kick it, though. Ick.

tulsaoilerfan
1/21/2009, 07:26 PM
Agent Freckles is :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

There will be a lot of pissed off male fans if she is dead(and maybe even a few female ones) :D

bri
1/26/2009, 09:21 PM
Dammit! They f*cked up! Chloe should have been the one giving Agent Freckles CPR. Rawr. :D

swardboy
1/26/2009, 09:26 PM
C'mon Tony...you've known jack longer than that dipshat

bri
1/26/2009, 09:32 PM
Holy crap, this broad president sucks.

bri
1/26/2009, 09:56 PM
Okay, the First Gentleman is still pretty f*cking worthless, but it's hella pimp how he just choked a bitch out.

tbl
1/26/2009, 11:45 PM
Still... there couldn't possibly be a worst couple in the White House. That chick is certifiably retarded, and he's a nutless turd. Maybe now that he's killed a man he'll come in there, throat punch his wife, and take over like a real man.

Sooner98
1/26/2009, 11:50 PM
So, Chloe's a stay-at-home mom. That answers one of my questions.

I'm no expert on military logistics, but couldn't they have just done a "fake" troop withdrawal to buy some time until the CIP device was recovered, and then have the troops do a quick about-face, and send them in, full force?

Eh, what the hell am I doing, I should have learned long ago just to sit back and enjoy this show without nit-picking the times they completely fail to follow real-world protocol. :D

Getem
1/26/2009, 11:55 PM
I'm no expert on military logistics, but couldn't they have just done a "fake" troop withdrawal to buy some time until the CIP device was recovered, and then have the troops do a quick about-face, and send them in, full force?

No, cause they only got 24 hours. Duh.

bri
1/27/2009, 12:00 AM
As usual, the show seems to be settling into the usual routine of "anything regarding Jack and CTU - win/everything else - bathroom break". I see Broad President's big jack 'o lantern head and immediately tune out.

Sooner98
1/27/2009, 12:12 AM
Dammit! They f*cked up! Chloe should have been the one giving Agent Freckles CPR. Rawr. :D

No, but at least she did get to go all Vincent Vega on her with the adrenaline needle through the sternum.

bri
1/27/2009, 12:18 AM
Yeah, but that was way less hot.

1/27/2009, 12:31 AM
I answered a phone call at one point during the show tonight. Someone pls tell what happened just after they showed Tony sitting or standing by the bad guy leader of the team he and jack were on to capture the African leader. This was just after the bad guy pulled the gun on Tony, and Jack or Tony then shot the bad-guy team leader, wounding him. What did they do with that guy? Did he die, or is he still alive?

bri
1/27/2009, 12:47 AM
He died after telling Tony that he could go to Hell.

Who the hell is inconsiderate enough to call during 24?!? :D

1/27/2009, 12:50 AM
OK bri, I'll take you off ignore long enough to read your "24" responses. Maybe we see eye to eye on SOMETHING?

1/27/2009, 12:57 AM
He died after telling Tony that he could go to Hell.

Who the hell is inconsiderate enough to call during 24?!? :DThanks. Some nonbeliever called me. Why is it they usually pick the WORST time to call you during a show you're watching?

bri
1/27/2009, 01:00 AM
You're a better person than me (on this one occasion :D); I let any and all calls during the 24 hour go straight to voicemail, then I yell at the caller when I get around to returning their call. Tough love, man.

TMcGee86
1/27/2009, 11:28 AM
This is seriously retarded. There is no possible way a President, even one with a vag, would allow 1000's of civies to die just because she hearts some african country no one could point out on a map with 10 guesses.

We-Todd-Ed.

That speech she gave last night was the epitome of ghey.

I'm assuming this is what they want us to think, surely they can't be so blind as to think this audience would like this?

1/27/2009, 12:11 PM
This is seriously retarded. There is no possible way a President, even one with a vag, would allow 1000's of civies to die just because she hearts some african country no one could point out on a map with 10 guesses.

We-Todd-Ed.

That speech she gave last night was the epitome of ghey.

I'm assuming this is what they want us to think, surely they can't be so blind as to think this audience would like this?I can't believe there are many in the audience who like her. I DO like that she doesn't want to be blackmailed by terrorists, though. But, I'm not aware of any real American interest in the country where she is planning to send our trooops.

bri
1/27/2009, 12:15 PM
Here's the super retarded part of the whole President Bleeding Heart thing: She's a Republican. She's a Republican, valuing some war-torn African nation over FREAKING GODDAMN AMERICAN LIVES.

I love this show, but pretty much everything that isn't Jack and Tony kicking *** and shooting names is an insult.

swardboy
1/27/2009, 12:19 PM
Really? She's a Repub? And she hasn't given the invasion order yet? ;)

bri
1/27/2009, 12:30 PM
Yep. Remember, the Palmers were Democrats which means that Vice-President Curly Bill was also a Democrat. Since President Pumpkin Head defeated Curly Bill in the last 24 election, she has to be a Republican. Not even 24 is crazy enough to suggest that a third-party candidate could get elected. :D

TMcGee86
1/27/2009, 04:46 PM
Here's the super retarded part of the whole President Bleeding Heart thing: She's a Republican. She's a Republican, valuing some war-torn African nation over FREAKING GODDAMN AMERICAN LIVES.

I love this show, but pretty much everything that isn't Jack and Tony kicking *** and shooting names is an insult.

Totally agree. Just as in past years, for half the show I zone out. This season its when i see her face, or the FBI guys face.

delhalew
1/27/2009, 05:26 PM
Pumpkin head is right. That is poor casting. She doesn't have to be hot. She doesn't have to be under 50. This lady and her voice and entire persona **** me off...and not even in an entertaining way.

bri
1/27/2009, 05:37 PM
At least since it's 24, there's a good chance she'll be killed or incapacitated midway through the season. :D

delhalew
1/27/2009, 05:50 PM
At least since it's 24, there's a good chance she'll be killed or incapacitated midway through the season. :D

This is true. Thanks for the ray of sunshine.:D

tulsaoilerfan
1/27/2009, 05:53 PM
Still love the show, but i wish they would cut down on the ridiculous sub plots that seem to occur every year

1/27/2009, 08:02 PM
Here's the super retarded part of the whole President Bleeding Heart thing: She's a Republican. She's a Republican, valuing some war-torn African nation over FREAKING GODDAMN AMERICAN LIVES, acting more like a democrat.

I love this show, but pretty much everything that isn't Jack and Tony kicking *** and shooting names is an insult.I googled up this season, and all I could find is something that says she"is presumed to be" a republican. If she was true to republican MO's in the past, she would need some concrete American interest, either political alliances, or economic considerations(oil and gas, for example), to want to bail out a country. Going down to play peacekeeper for peacekeeping sake is more of a democrat MO.

bri
1/27/2009, 08:06 PM
I'm not disputing the historical differences; to the contrary, it amuses me that they give a presumptive Republican Democratic tendencies. :D

swardboy
1/27/2009, 08:25 PM
Oh I don't know....Bush pumped ungodly amounts of money into Africa for AIDS relief.

ducks.....

1/27/2009, 08:50 PM
I'm not disputing the historical differences; to the contrary, it amuses me that they give a presumptive Republican Democratic tendencies. :DWell, so far she hasn't given in to the blackmail. (I suspect that will change) So, she's some kind of a hybrid, with a pumpkinized head, as you say.

bri
2/2/2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah, sh*t's blowing up! That's more like it!

What are the odds that Dubaku ends up taking Agent Freckles and the Motobos hostage?

bri
2/2/2009, 10:00 PM
Ah, now that the McGuffin Device is broken, Lady President may not annoy me as much. Especially since it looks like she's gonna let Jack kick *ss and take names next week.

2/3/2009, 12:44 AM
Dubaku's going to get the "First Gentleman" as a hostage. Any predictions as to what will happen with that situation?

SoonerDood
2/3/2009, 08:31 AM
I wouldn't have gotten into the trunk of a car that easily.:mad:

bri
2/3/2009, 02:03 PM
Well, you're not that waste of hollow skin, are you?

My prediction for next week? Pain.

DoubleDown
2/3/2009, 08:35 PM
Oh, jeez. I guess "The First Gentleman" is the new Kim Bauer.

(And I don't mean that in a "hotness" type way. I mean it in a "Why don't you sit your *** at home instead of annoyingly making Jack come save you" type of way.)

bri
2/3/2009, 09:07 PM
Because as much as we hate the Kim-type distractions, if it weren't for them the show would be called 12.

TMcGee86
2/4/2009, 12:09 AM
heh.

seriously though, the first gentleman has to be the gheyest moniker I have ever heard. Thank Gawd Hillary was not elected because I cannot stand that bs for more than a few seconds.

If my wife ever becomes president, I will kill anyone who calls me that. First Man sounds much better, or if they insist on gentleman being the term I will shorten it to FGM.

And is it just me or does it seem kind of stupid for a plant managers at a place holding tons of insanely toxic chemicals, not to have a hazmat suit handy?

bri
2/4/2009, 12:43 AM
No, it's not just you. But I let it slide so the writers could get the noble Edgar/Spock type death out of the way. ;)

2/4/2009, 12:44 AM
heh.

seriously though, the first gentleman has to be the gheyest moniker I have ever heard. Thank Gawd Hillary was not elected because I cannot stand that bs for more than a few seconds.

If my wife ever becomes president, I will kill anyone who calls me that. First Man sounds much better, or if they insist on gentleman being the term I will shorten it to FGM.

And is it just me or does it seem kind of stupid for a plant managers at a place holding tons of insanely toxic chemicals, not to have a hazmat suit handy?With a pissy attitude like that, even pumpkin-head might not want you as FG.

bri
2/4/2009, 01:01 AM
Pumpkin head does seem to like the "yes ma'am, no ma'am" type. That explains the whole "IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT, YOU'RE FIRED" bullcrap she pulled in the Situation Room.

bri
2/9/2009, 09:28 PM
Jack's speech to Special Agent P*ssy and Agent Freckles gave me a huge moral ambiguity boner.

bri
2/9/2009, 09:41 PM
Heh, Jack lives Grand Theft Auto.

swardboy
2/9/2009, 09:43 PM
Another rogue agent bites the dust....

And Jack steals the coolest rides.

mikeelikee
2/9/2009, 09:43 PM
Wow...things getting pretty hairy. Agent Freckles is morphing into a female Bauer. Dubaku has got to get his, pretty soon now.

And the plot thickens further. Dubaku's squeeze's handicapped sister calls him out....sweet!!

bri
2/9/2009, 09:51 PM
And Special Agent Vagina is morphing into a...female.

God, I hope that tool dies.

GrapevineSooner
2/9/2009, 10:00 PM
Well, I'm afraid James Taylor's gonna die.

swardboy
2/9/2009, 10:01 PM
Madam Prez will be pissed.

mikeelikee
2/9/2009, 10:01 PM
I'm not so sure. I'm sooooo gonna love it when Dubaku gets his.

bri
2/9/2009, 10:04 PM
It's okay, he's had a good life. He's seen fire and he's seen rain.

Czar Soonerov
2/10/2009, 01:15 AM
Jack showed us what a badass he was by going the wrong way down that one way street.

bri
2/10/2009, 01:44 AM
Jack also showed us what a badass he is by making Agent Freckles turn to the dark side while her caring nurturer boss just stood there trying not to cry.

tulsaoilerfan
2/11/2009, 12:05 AM
Jack and Freckles need to get married, have lots of secks, and produce an unbeatable army of Freckled Bauers

TMcGee86
2/11/2009, 12:18 PM
No, it's not just you. But I let it slide so the writers could get the noble Edgar/Spock type death out of the way. ;)

Ha! So I wasn't the only on yelling "KAHNNNNNN!!!!!!!" during that scene?

bri
2/11/2009, 12:32 PM
Here's hoping they shot his casket onto a life-regenerating planet.

Also, the Jack Pack (http://thejacksack.com/2009/02/24-season-7-introducing-jack-pack.html) has been identified. It's more handy than the Jack Sack from a tactical standpoint, but still. That thing looks like it should have a Dora the Explorer lunchbox inside it.

Mixer!
2/11/2009, 01:10 PM
Ha! So I wasn't the only on yelling "KAHNNNNNN!!!!!!!" during that scene?
Anyone else notice ex-Star Trek writer Brannon Braga in the credits?

bri
2/11/2009, 05:08 PM
And former Buffy and Angel writer David Fury as one of the producers? It's nice to see genre favorites still getting work. :D

bri
2/16/2009, 09:06 PM
Dude, lady president is getting hard core. She's got the crazy eyes!

bri
2/16/2009, 09:19 PM
Holy hell, I *heart* Chloe!

bri
2/16/2009, 09:25 PM
Heh, Jack's fury and disgust is about to melt that stupid waitress' face off.

bri
2/16/2009, 09:40 PM
Meanwhile, over on Raw, it's ROWDY f*ckin' RODDY PIPER. MARK-OUT MOMENT!

bri
2/16/2009, 09:43 PM
And back on 24, it's AARON f*ckin' PIERCE! SECRET SERVICE MARK-OUT MOMENT!!

Mixer!
2/16/2009, 10:29 PM
So the weasely guy is the mole, and miss frumpydumpy will soon bear the wrath of __________ (take your pick), giving weasel guy a chance to escape before she pins it back on him and sending Jack & Freckles off in hot pursuit.

Did we actually see the CIP device in fragments, or was that solely on Tony's word that it was destroyed? Because I think he's going to flip back to the bad side since he's got a bag of diamonds to fence.

bri
2/16/2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah, both Jack and Tony said it was destroyed, and you could see the pieces. Since they asploded the only guy that can fix it, PROBLEM SOLVED! :D

mikeelikee
2/16/2009, 10:57 PM
Looks like from the previews it all comes to a head with Dubaku next week. I hope the weasly FBI mole gets "outed" then as well.

Mixer!
2/16/2009, 11:03 PM
How do they fill the next 15 hours then? :pop:

bri
2/16/2009, 11:16 PM
The unveiling of the "main" bad guy...that they actually already unveiled in the Redemption prequel.

Oh, and hopefully also by having Chloe and Renee go nipples-to-nipples in some puddin'. That'd be nice.

2/16/2009, 11:27 PM
How did the weasel at the FBI ef up the chase that Jack and Renee were on?(since Garafalo had the access device at the time Jack was compromised?)

TMcGee86
2/16/2009, 11:29 PM
Agent freckle-tits looked dang good running across the street.

Jigglerific if you will.

And I knew there was no way Garaf was the mole. Too obvious. Instead it's the director from Entourage. Apparently he's still pissed about Medellin bombing at the box office.

bri
2/16/2009, 11:44 PM
I thought weasel boy was more obvious than Janice. But since I hate them both, I was hoping they were a mole team and could both be tortured and then die.

And the weasel effed it up just by calling in warrants Jack and Agent Jiggletits after Janice told him what Moss was up to. No access needed for that.

Mixer!
2/17/2009, 12:04 AM
Can we place bets on Jack eviscerating weasel guy once he gives up someone's name in the cabal? :pop:

bri
2/17/2009, 12:18 AM
It'd be awesome, but my money's on him getting silenced by a secondary mole before he can give anyone up.

2/17/2009, 12:21 AM
I thought weasel boy was more obvious than Janice. But since I hate them both, I was hoping they were a mole team and could both be tortured and then die.

And the weasel effed it up just by calling in warrants Jack and Agent Jiggletits after Janice told him what Moss was up to. No access needed for that.Well, Janice and the weasel will surely be caught, and soon, won't they? I'm betting janice will stay in the picture, somehow.

bri
2/17/2009, 12:24 AM
I think Janice's little freak-out will serve to keep them off of weasel boy's trail for the time being. Just another reason to hate the bridge troll and want something horrible to happen to her in the next episode.

Mixer!
2/17/2009, 12:40 AM
The bimbette tipping off the weasel as to who Chloe was could also have served as a pretext to issuing the warrants. And shouldn't the DHC be coming down on Moss for "bumping" Weasel-wife's flight to the top of the landing list?

bri
2/17/2009, 01:52 AM
They probably haven't noticed yet. They're still trying to get all the other flights grounded. It's the time warp effect of this show; for us that happened weeks ago, for them, it's just been a couple of hours. :D

DoubleDown
2/17/2009, 09:02 AM
They probably haven't noticed yet. They're still trying to get all the other flights grounded. It's the time warp effect of this show; for us that happened weeks ago, for them, it's just been a couple of hours. :D

I had to remind the wife of this last night. She was wondering why Freckles was still wearing the neck bandage. I reminded her that she was just shot in the neck a few hours ago (but, to us, it was several weeks as well).

swardboy
2/17/2009, 09:33 AM
Looks like curtains for Debaku's girlfriend.
We've got multiple moles in the FBI...i.e. the agent who let the sniper get away....and in the White House.

"President Obama, you must be transported to the hospital by these shadow enforcement people you just met an hour ago...." Just imagine....

2/17/2009, 10:50 AM
What do you make of the access being lost for a short while when Chloe and Larry were monitoring Dubaku's girlfriend being driven to the plane?

bri
2/17/2009, 12:27 PM
I'm thinking when Janice panicked and yanked out the key in the server, since she was mirroring Chloe's workstation it temporarily futzed up the works.

God, I miss CTU. The FBI is annoying, stupid, and their building sucks. They may as well be a temp agency.

2/17/2009, 01:42 PM
God, I miss CTU. The FBI is annoying, stupid, and their building sucks. They may as well be a temp agency.They do seem more like a govt. bureaucracy than a professional spy/police organization.

Sooner98
2/17/2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah, the FBI building looks like the Initech office (from Office Space). I'm just waiting for someone to come by and tell Janice to remember to put the cover sheets on her TPS reports. "Didn't you get that memo?" :D

Did anyone else think that the President's daughter is pure hawtness? Rawrr.

bri
2/17/2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I have no idea how we're supposed to believe Pumpkinhead and the Crypt Keeper managed to produce that, but she's hot so I don't care.

TMcGee86
2/17/2009, 07:23 PM
And she hates pumpkinhead to boot! So no pesky MIL to deal with.

tbl
2/18/2009, 10:55 PM
I still can't believe they used Captain Obvious as the traitor. So his plan next week looks to be going downstairs and ripping the servers out? Aces...

bri
2/18/2009, 11:59 PM
It's like they're not even trying with the moles anymore.

TMcGee86
2/19/2009, 11:19 AM
That's just what they want you to think...

:gary:

OUMonster
2/19/2009, 11:57 AM
Where has Tony been the last couple hours?

bri
2/19/2009, 12:03 PM
Pretending to be dead.

tbl
2/20/2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah right... He's up to something...

Mixer!
2/20/2009, 10:57 AM
Jack will probably have to kill him between 5:00 A.M. & 6:00 A.M.

Sooner98
2/20/2009, 03:05 PM
Also, how is Chloe the mother of what looked like a five year old son? Didn't she just get pregnant last season?

2/20/2009, 03:18 PM
Also, how is Chloe the mother of what looked like a five year old son? Didn't she just get pregnant last season?The chile you saw was adopted, no doubt (or extraterrestrial).

Mixer!
2/20/2009, 08:57 PM
Also, how is Chloe the mother of what looked like a five year old son? Didn't she just get pregnant last season?

Wikipedia to the rescue! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_%28TV_series%29)

Set approximately four years after season 6, season 7 begins and ends at 8:00 AM.

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2009, 09:00 PM
Yeah, the FBI building looks like the Initech office (from Office Space). I'm just waiting for someone to come by and tell Janice to remember to put the cover sheets on her TPS reports. "Didn't you get that memo?" :D

Did anyone else think that the President's daughter is pure hawtness? Rawrr.

Yes. I sprouted a big one every time I watched her on Jericho.

SicEmBaylor
2/20/2009, 09:04 PM
I really really want to see someone shoot Jenene Garafalo...hopefully by Chloe but I am not picky.

tbl
2/20/2009, 10:29 PM
There's still time left for a bullet to find its way home... or at least a cat fight.

GrapevineSooner
2/20/2009, 10:36 PM
As long as it ends her acting career.

Good god, is Garofalo a horrible actress.

Sooner98
2/20/2009, 11:55 PM
Set approximately four years after season 6, season 7 begins and ends at 8:00 AM.

A-ha. For some reason I thought it was only a year and a half, or two years.

2/21/2009, 12:13 AM
A-ha. For some reason I thought it was only a year and a half, or two years.How TF did Jack survive 4 yrs at the pace he keeps?

bri
2/21/2009, 03:13 PM
Jack is actually a highly advanced kill-bot, deactivated and put in storage between emergencies.

Mixer!
3/2/2009, 03:13 AM
Holy crap, Hour 10 was the most clich&#232;d-driven, over the top action-packed hour of AWESOME I've seen yet, including more Deus Ex Machina explanations then you can shake Jack Bauer's PDA at.

Jack & Agent Freckles are SO going to have wild monkey sex once this day is over. And here's Tony to kick off part two of this carnival ride. On your mark...

bri
3/2/2009, 12:59 PM
Dude, I am all a-quiver in anticipation of tonight's two hours. THE BODIES ARE GOING TO HIT THE FLOOR! OOW-AH-AH-AHAH!!! :D

bri
3/2/2009, 08:50 PM
Mmm, Agent Freckles is all wet. Nice.

TMcGee86
3/2/2009, 10:02 PM
hole.
lee.
crap!!1111

ZOMG!!!!

Srsly, that was the best two hours yet. And the scenes now have me jonesing for my next hit.

This show is crack.

crack i tell you!

mikeelikee
3/2/2009, 10:08 PM
Juma is soon to join Dubaku in pushing up daisies, one way or the other. Perhaps in the mayhem that is sure to ensue next week, that pansy-arse liberal senator will be one of the hostages that doesn't make it. :D

TMcGee86
3/2/2009, 10:30 PM
Guess the president's stance on "we do not negotiate with terrorists" only counts if it's other people's children on the line.

What a bitch. The words impeach immediately should be stamped on her forehead.

Getem
3/2/2009, 10:37 PM
That preview of Jack sitting by some bodies makes me think either Bill or Tony buys the farm next week. Hope I'm wrong

mikeelikee
3/2/2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah, probably either Bill or trusted Secret Service guy, Aaron. Maybe even the First Daughter. Who knows? That's what makes it so much fun. I just want Chloe to go off on Garafalo's character, in some major way.

bri
3/2/2009, 11:46 PM
I'm not gonna lie, if they kill Aaron Pierce I'll probably have a single tear roll down my cheek while his silent clock runs.

I'm thinking Madame President Pun'kinhead isn't going to make it. That way, Special Vagina Moss gets to be in super hot water with the Veep. :D

3/3/2009, 12:23 AM
Keifer Sutherland as Keifer-not Jack, makes a PSA for 24 being a Green tv program, treading gently on "the environment". Holy Smokes, how PC, Jack! Say it ain't so!!!

DoubleDown
3/3/2009, 07:28 AM
Two small things have had me scratching my head since last night's awesomeness ended:

1. How did the terrorists keep their laptop dry while scuba diving?

and

2. Where the hell was Tony once the SS, FBI, and media swooped in at the White House?

Mixer!
3/3/2009, 10:44 AM
The main thing I got from these episodes is that females are stupid. Last time I saw women making this many bad decisions over the course of two hours, Joe Francis went to jail for it. But, you know, as retarded as these episodes were, I found myself LOVING them.

Oh, and MOTHERF*CKING TONY TODD brought an Exxon Valdez of AWESOME to your TV set last night. DON'T DENY IT!

TMcGee86
3/3/2009, 10:53 AM
she really is the worst decision maker in history.

"I'll ensure that 10,000 innocent American's die horrible firey deaths so that I can possibly save a few African lives, but there is NO way I am going to allow a traitor to be put in any pain whatsoever in order to save any American lives."

Makes total sense. :rolleyes:

bri
3/3/2009, 11:21 AM
The main thing I got from these episodes is that females are stupid. Last time I saw women making this many bad decisions over the course of two hours, Joe Francis went to jail for it. But, you know, as retarded as these episodes were, I found myself LOVING them.

Oh, and MOTHERF*CKING TONY TODD brought an Exxon Valdez of AWESOME to your TV set last night. DON'T DENY IT!

24 isn't really known for having the smartest wimmin in the history of television outside of Chloe, who is smarter than everyone put together. :D

And yes, Tony Todd brought the awesome, because that's just what Tony Todd does. He's so full of win, his eyes are whatever color win is.

Getem
3/3/2009, 06:13 PM
Two small things have had me scratching my head since last night's awesomeness ended:

1. How did the terrorists keep their laptop dry while scuba diving?

and

2. Where the hell was Tony once the SS, FBI, and media swooped in at the White House?

These are actually two of the lesser plotholes from last night. But the ride is so awesome you don't care.

DoubleDown
3/9/2009, 05:51 PM
I'm really starting to get nervous over the thought of Bill or Aaron getting the ol' silent clock tonight.

Getem
3/9/2009, 07:01 PM
It looks like Bill to me, but you never know

bri
3/9/2009, 08:10 PM
GOD DAMMIT, THEY KILLED BILL! MOTHERF*CKERS!!! :mad:

Sooner98
3/9/2009, 08:18 PM
Well, that sucked. Not all that surprising, though, I guess. :(

Is it possible that it turns out to be a blessing that Madame Prez made it through? I'm thinking that dumba$$ Vice President taking over would have been an absolute disaster.

bri
3/9/2009, 08:20 PM
Oh god, I want to kill Larry Moss with killing. Worthless bitch-*** motherf*cker.

bri
3/9/2009, 08:22 PM
It is possible that it turns out to be a blessing that Madame Prez made it through? I'm thinking that dumba$$ Vice President taking over would have been an absolute disaster.

I agree. His conversations with Moss were like Mewfest '09.

OUTromBoNado
3/9/2009, 08:31 PM
So, besides Tony, are there any former CTU directors that are still amongst the living? I'm beginning to think that's a more hazardous post than being one of Jack's relatives/significant others.

bri
3/9/2009, 08:34 PM
I believe Bill leaves behind a widow who also ran CTU for a while.

God, I hate Larry Moss. His freaking out over his tiny penis is going to get America blow'd up.

Sooner98
3/9/2009, 08:36 PM
So, besides Tony, are there any former CTU directors that are still amongst the living? I'm beginning to think that's a more hazardous post than being one of Jack's relatives/significant others.

Erin Driscoll from Season 4 (the one whose crazy daughter killed herself at CTU), is still alive as far as we know.

bri
3/9/2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah, what he said about Erin Driscoll.

Uh oh, cover your ears, RLIMC! It's another evil global warming PSA!

bri
3/9/2009, 08:44 PM
Aaron Pierce is weapons-grade awesome.

Sooner98
3/9/2009, 08:48 PM
Damn, that "suffocating the sick old man with a pillow" scene was just about the most disturbing thing I've seen all month.

SoonerDood
3/9/2009, 08:51 PM
what's this d00d doin in the ceiling?

SoonerDood
3/9/2009, 08:55 PM
aw ****

bri
3/9/2009, 08:57 PM
That's what he's doing.

bri
3/9/2009, 09:00 PM
Jack's gonna f*ck up Red Foreman next week? F*CK YEAH!!

SoonerDood
3/9/2009, 09:01 PM
You can't push around JACK MF BAUER like you do Eric, dumbass!

DoubleDown
3/9/2009, 09:15 PM
I liked when Freckles told Moss "I'm starting to think if we would all just stay out of Jack's way we wouldn't be in this mess."

Well, **** me, ya think? Finally one of the characters echoes what I've been saying for seven seasons now.

TMcGee86
3/9/2009, 11:27 PM
dammit, I forgot to tivo it and didn't get home till min 28, can someone run down the first 20 mins?

3/9/2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah, what he said about Erin Driscoll.

Uh oh, cover your ears, RLIMC! It's another evil global warming PSA!At least they had the pumpkin -headed one deliver it instead of JACK BAUER!

bri
3/9/2009, 11:34 PM
They blew up Bill, then some FBI crap happened and they saved the President and the First Hottie. But since they'd just blown up Bill before the first commercial break, I didn't care. THEY F*CKIN' KILLED BILL, MAN!

tulsaoilerfan
3/10/2009, 08:15 AM
I hate they killed Bill off; why couldn't it have been that dumb **** Senator instead?

Dio
3/10/2009, 09:29 AM
I hate they killed Bill off; why couldn't it have been that dumb **** Senator instead?

Because that would have required Red Foreman's vagina-encumbered twin to grow a pair.

bri
3/10/2009, 12:05 PM
No it wouldn't. It would just require them to tape a lit Zippo to him and then throw him into the safe room. Bam, problems solved.

At least Aaron survived. But now I want to know what the f*ck happened with the crazy-*ss Logans. STOP BEING EVASIVE, AARON!!

bri
3/10/2009, 12:09 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kR5NUPiQDf8/SbX6JwRoMLI/AAAAAAAABtY/Ru8Je6OC71w/s1600/BillBuchananstamp.jpg

RIP, Bill.

Sooner98
3/10/2009, 12:28 PM
At least Aaron survived. But now I want to know what the f*ck happened with the crazy-*ss Logans. STOP BEING EVASIVE, AARON!!

Sounds like it ended badly for her. I'm thinking suicide.

bri
3/10/2009, 12:49 PM
Me too. Probably prison suicide, after she went all stabby on Logan.

bri
3/10/2009, 01:50 PM
Does anyone else think Agent Freckles could make a pretty good case against Special Vagina Moss for sexual harassment? He's awfully transparent.

Sooner98
3/10/2009, 05:21 PM
He's definitely got the hots for her.

I heard someone else suggest this: what if Ethan and the President have been involved in the past, and that is part of the reason why the first daughter got all b*tch-tacular on him? (speaking of whom, she's only gotten hotter every episode)

bri
3/10/2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, I got that feeling too. The longing glances kind of reminded me of the early part of Day 2 with David Palmer and Lynne Kresge. I guess 24 presidents just really, really like their advisers.

4/14/2009, 12:01 AM
WTF is tony Almeida up to now, fergodssakes? Protects a WMD from Starkwood? Any ideas?

olevetonahill
4/15/2009, 05:10 AM
Was gonna say Yer the the Only one who cares
But after 200 plus post Id be wrong ;)

swardboy
4/15/2009, 08:41 AM
I think this is all going to get back to the Vice-President, who weinied out on storming the White House earlier. We know Logan is under house-arrest if I heard right way back when. Wouldn't be surprised he's ultimately behind it all, pulling the VP's strings.

But Tony's action totally screwed me up. He actually apologized when killing Moss, who was finally growing a pair.

4/15/2009, 09:53 AM
I think this is all going to get back to the Vice-President, who weinied out on storming the White House earlier. We know Logan is under house-arrest if I heard right way back when. Wouldn't be surprised he's ultimately behind it all, pulling the VP's strings.

But Tony's action totally screwed me up. He actually apologized when killing Moss, who was finally growing a pair.Logan? What's your theory on him being behind Tony's doing that? I talked to a friend here locally who also watches 24. Like me, he was all PO'd that Tony has apparently become a bad guy. Mostly because it makes Jack look bad...again.

TMcGee86
4/15/2009, 11:18 AM
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that he would help them take down starkwood, only to turn bad again.

Unless he knows what Coach Kilmer was talking about when he said this whole thing was much bigger than just him.

Maybe Tony plans on actually getting to the head of the snake, whoever that ends up being.

4/15/2009, 11:34 AM
Maybe Tony plans on actually getting to the head of the snake, whoever that ends up being.Let's hope that's it.

swardboy
4/15/2009, 03:38 PM
I still think the VP was suspiciously reluctant to allow the FBI to storm the White House.

Fraggle145
4/15/2009, 03:44 PM
At this point all i can say is WTF?

Sooner98
4/15/2009, 05:17 PM
Maybe Tony plans on actually getting to the head of the snake, whoever that ends up being.

Maybe, but killing the director of the FBI along the way seems a bit of an extreme measure to get there, doesn't it?

TMcGee86
4/15/2009, 05:39 PM
Maybe, but killing the director of the FBI along the way seems a bit of an extreme measure to get there, doesn't it?

Yes it does. I freely admit that at this point I am grasping at straws because I want to like Tony.

Like this, maybe he knew that the FBI director was the mole.

More likely is that Tony just didn't want to be arrested until he enacts whatever revenge he originally desired, and he knows (or thinks) he's going down anyway, so he figures why not go out with a bang.

Still doesn't splain why he would kill the FBI director, but I got nuthin.

bri
4/15/2009, 06:53 PM
I've heard theories that Tony didn't really kill Moss; rather, they faked it on the fly to help him keep his cover. I'm not really trying to think about it too much until next week.

Fraggle145
4/15/2009, 06:55 PM
I've heard theories that Tony didn't really kill Moss; rather, they faked it on the fly to help him keep his cover. I'm not really trying to think about it too much until next week.

This is what I was thinking... :pop:

tulsaoilerfan
4/15/2009, 07:19 PM

That's what i'm hoping also

Getem
4/15/2009, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking if he wanted to kill Moss, he'd just shoot him some more.

So, I can't remember: what happened between Jack and Kim that made him write their relationship off?

bri
4/15/2009, 09:23 PM
Her and her therapist boyfriend showed up at CTU right before the gas attack in Day 5 and she basically told him to f*ck right off.

Getem
4/15/2009, 09:46 PM
Her and her therapist boyfriend showed up at CTU right before the gas attack in Day 5 and she basically told him to f*ck right off.

That was it?! I figured there must've been some other big hairy drama scene that I had lost in all the action.

Sooner98
4/15/2009, 10:39 PM
She was also pi$$ed at Jack for playing dead for a year and a half, without letting her know that he was actually still alive the whole time (between Day 4 and Day 5).

bri
4/15/2009, 11:14 PM
That was it?! I figured there must've been some other big hairy drama scene that I had lost in all the action.

Well, I think they wanted big hairy drama but then they realized they were dealing with a hockey groupie and kept it simple.

Getem
4/16/2009, 06:51 AM
I think I got it figured out. Jack just needs a female blood relative to be a stem cell donor, right? So it's going to turn out that Walker is his illegitimate half-sister, born from the seed of his wayfaring father. Kind of Star Wars-ish, huh.

bri
4/16/2009, 10:39 AM
Nah, I'm sure the revelation of Tony's "evil" will motivate Jack to take the treatment and get back off the bench in the next hour.

TMcGee86
4/16/2009, 11:25 AM
Nah, I'm sure the revelation of Tony's "evil" will motivate Jack to take the treatment and get back off the bench in the next hour.

This.

4/16/2009, 11:37 AM
How will the US govt. know what killed Larry Moss? He DID get shot, didn't he? Could have died from that wound, somehow!

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2009, 11:37 AM
Jack Bauer Interview. Doesn't freak out when asked about music & movie career!

Part One: http://www.kcradiogod.com/buzz/lazlo/keifer1.mp3
Part Two: http://www.kcradiogod.com/buzz/lazlo/keifer2.mp3

tbl
4/18/2009, 10:21 AM
I like to think that Moss isn't actually dead, and if he is hopefully he was a mole (though I highly doubt that). Just when he was not being such a ******water, he gets snuffed.

swardboy
4/21/2009, 07:37 AM
Well, Moss did buy the farm. I'm a little shocked that the preview for next week showed Jack looking very healthy, what with the ugly ending of last night's episode.

It's going to be very hard to make a case for Tony trying to acheive the greater good with what he's done so far...

Sooner98
4/21/2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah, it looks like both Jack and Jonas both went from minutes away from death, to being alive and well in a few short minutes. Maybe Evil Tony did change Jack's mind about getting help from Kim, or maybe she told him about his granddaughter.

TMcGee86
4/21/2009, 03:16 PM
Yup. Guess that just about covers the flybys.

Tony is apparently full-evil.

Didn't see that coming. I wonder how deep this thing goes and what they were wanting to do with the bio-weapon, since hawtness made it clear that Coach Kilmer was messing up the real mission by threatening to use it here.

4/28/2009, 12:56 AM
Yup. Guess that just about covers the flybys.

Tony is apparently full-evil.

Didn't see that coming. I wonder how deep this thing goes and what they were wanting to do with the bio-weapon, since hawtness made it clear that Coach Kilmer was messing up the real mission by threatening to use it here.OK, Garafalo is portraying herself, now, on the episode tonight. I loved it when Jack yelled her down! So, is Chloe going to screw up and help Tony out?(if she doubts Jack's competence)..and WTF is that president's daughter up to now, in regards to Jon Voight?

SoonerDood
4/28/2009, 09:53 AM
Pumpkinhead's dottir is going to say, "It's too bad Sen. Hodges died of that Gunshot wound to the head moments after arriving at his ranch." That's what I think/would do anyway.

swardboy
4/28/2009, 12:43 PM
Tony, Tony, Tony.....why do you have me thinking now that you're trying to score a big one for the good guys?

4/28/2009, 12:54 PM
Tony, Tony, Tony.....why do you have me thinking now that you're trying to score a big one for the good guys?Heck, why not? Good a way to end the season as any. How many more episodes this season?

tbl
4/28/2009, 02:19 PM
He's killed way too many cops and innocent people to be doing this for the greater good. Tony is full on evil now. I don't think Chloe will be duped by Tony, mostly b/c he killed two FBI agents in cold blood to get their vehicle.

Jack flipping out on Garafalo was GREATNESS. We've been waiting for that one all year. The only thing I would have added is a throat punch.

mikeelikee
5/5/2009, 09:26 PM
What did y'all think about the latest episode? I think Olivia (President's daughter) is in deep doo-doo after she tried to cancel the hit on Hodges and it appears the hit went through anyway. From the previews it looks like Jack and Tony are fixin' to settle things for good (maybe).

Getem
5/5/2009, 09:37 PM
I dunno, Tony is too good a character to kill off. I could see him going to prison, where Jack has to bust him out next season for a reason that only makes sense in 24-World.

I guess if this is the last season, though, anybody including Jack could be a goner. I haven't heard if it is though...

tbl
5/5/2009, 10:34 PM
Kiefer is signed on for another year, so he'll live. His daughter was in the upcoming previews, so there's that.

The most unrealistic thing for this season is arranging a hit like that in less than an hour. Seriously... You rig a car bomb, at FBI HQ, and take out a huge target, at 4:00 AM, all within 37 minutes of receiving the call. Oh well...

5/6/2009, 12:39 AM
I'm hoping Garafalo is soon discovered to be in on the planned biological attack, Chloe and Renee find out, and take her down in hand-to-hand combat.

Getem
5/6/2009, 06:48 AM
Kiefer is signed on for another year, so he'll live. His daughter was in the upcoming previews, so there's that.

The most unrealistic thing for this season is arranging a hit like that in less than an hour. Seriously... You rig a car bomb, at FBI HQ, and take out a huge target, at 4:00 AM, all within 37 minutes of receiving the call. Oh well...

I suspect "The Ring" set up the hit, not the 1st Daughter's hitman.

tbl
5/6/2009, 07:04 AM
I was kinda thinking that too. That would definitely make more sense. Maybe they had help from the inside, and we'll get to see Chloe and Freckles finish what Jack started on Garafalo.

TMcGee86
5/6/2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the ring was in on the hit.

When did this day start? i.e. how many more hours left?

bri
5/6/2009, 12:18 PM
It started at 8:00 am, I believe.

tulsaoilerfan
5/6/2009, 09:54 PM
3 hrs left; 1 hr next wk then 2 hour finale on the 18th

Getem
5/19/2009, 05:34 PM
Clearly 24 needs to be a four-season show.

swardboy
5/19/2009, 08:10 PM
Clearly 24 needs to be a four-season show.

96?

bri
5/19/2009, 08:58 PM
Man, I knew we were gonna carry a bunch of stuff over to the next season but I didn't expect such an open-ended finale. There were, what, three separate cliffhangers?

And once again, I'd just like to state again that I want Agent Freckles to have my bad-*ss ginger babies.