PDA

View Full Version : Back2Life

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 02:25 PM
Anyone tried one of these? My back gives me problems from time to time. Darn things are $190.00 minimum so just wondered if any of you have tried em.

Achiro...I'm not trying to put you out of business...just trying to find some temporary relief.

http://www.as-seen-on-tv-compare.com/images/products/back2life.jpg

http://www.getback2life.com/ (http://www.getback2life.com/)

olevetonahill
1/11/2009, 02:41 PM
If you get one Let Me know how it works for ya .

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 02:46 PM
Will do.

When I was going through my knee rehab, I was having trouble with the back as I was depending on different muscles all of the time. It was a fight. One day the right hip and left side of my back might hurt and then a day later it would change to a different combination. The Therapist had me start using one of those workout balls under my calves while I layed on my back. I would do about 10-12 minutes of rolling side to side in a similar manner as this machine does. The thing is...it didn't unload the back like this thing does but it did help me strengthen the muscles evenly. There were some other things I concentrated on that I believe helped...but the ball deal was what worked when I was really having a hard time. It kick started me. I think this machine might help me.

soonerboomer93
1/11/2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf46550099.tip.html

some reviews, but remember to take it all with a grain

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 07:20 PM
Yeah...I think I'm gonna pass unless i find one on ebay. Ebay has some new ones right now...but I'm not gonna pay even $100 for something I know will be on there in the next 6 months. I'm going to go back to the ball and a chair and start slow again. It's not as bad as it used to be but it is bothering me again.

I'm gonna save the dough for some Sooner away games for next year.

BigRedJed
1/11/2009, 10:08 PM
That thing looks like it belongs in the dildo thread.

Crucifax Autumn
1/12/2009, 12:35 AM
Thread crossovers rock!

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:08 AM
That thing looks like it belongs in the dildo thread.

You must be an expert. :D :hot: :pop:

BigRedJed
1/12/2009, 10:23 AM
If being called one from time to time makes me an expert, yes. Yes I am.

StoopTroup
1/12/2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for us Jed....lol

sooneron
1/13/2009, 09:32 AM
:confused:

L8MGc8hzTsA

StoopTroup
1/13/2009, 10:50 AM
Ron...if they are using that machine...it seems to be working.

8timechamps
1/14/2009, 11:14 AM
Troup,
I have some pretty horrifying back stories. Hope this works for you.

Five words: Stay Away From The Knife!

OU4LIFE
1/14/2009, 11:39 AM
Don't listen to the cripple.

8timechamps
1/14/2009, 11:48 AM
Don't listen to the cripple.

If you would've lost some weight (when I asked you to), I wouldn't be in this position!

8timechamps
1/14/2009, 11:48 AM
Wait...that didn't come out the way I...

StoopTroup
1/14/2009, 12:08 PM
Troup,
I have some pretty horrifying back stories. Hope this works for you.

Five words: Stay Away From The Knife!

Oh yeah...saw the Doctor this morning. She says sciatica has reached my feet now. She has a new course of action that she's going to try on me. Hopefully this will improve things. I've got to give it 30 days or so to see if I can get any better. Hopefully we won't uncover anything else and I get better.

Thanks!

ST

8timechamps
1/14/2009, 02:10 PM
Oh yeah...saw the Doctor this morning. She says sciatica has reached my feet now. She has a new course of action that she's going to try on me. Hopefully this will improve things. I've got to give it 30 days or so to see if I can get any better. Hopefully we won't uncover anything else and I get better.

Thanks!

ST

In all seriousness, I've been through it all when it comes to the back/neck. You name it, I've done it (9 times under the knife, every painkiller/muscle relaxer/anit-inflamatory that can be prescribed, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy...you name it).

After 3 1/2 looong years, I am just now back to what I would consider "normal" [insert OU4Life joke here] and medication free.

If you have any questions (from a patient perspective), let me know. I've learned a lot about the spine (again, from a patient perspective), albeit the hard way.

SoonerTerry
1/14/2009, 02:17 PM
Will do.

There were some other things I concentrated on that I believe helped...

fap fap fap? ?;)

OU4LIFE
1/14/2009, 02:31 PM
In all seriousness, I've been through it all when it comes to the back/neck. You name it, I've done it (9 times under the knife, every painkiller/muscle relaxer/anit-inflamatory that can be prescribed, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy...you name it).

After 3 1/2 looong years, I am just now back to what I would consider "normal" [insert OU4Life joke here] and medication free.

If you have any questions (from a patient perspective), let me know. I've learned a lot about the spine (again, from a patient perspective), albeit the hard way.

oh he learned it the hard way all right....

8timechamps
1/14/2009, 02:36 PM
oh he learned it the hard way all right....

That's what he said!

...oh, wait...