PDA

View Full Version : Mack is a wimp!!!

cobrapilot
1/11/2009, 11:20 AM
Mack tells the tv audience after the fiesta bowl that he wil vote his team number 1 but doesnt.

Here are the Austin papers comments:

"Like Whittingham, Mack Brown said following Monday night's Fiesta Bowl win over Ohio State that he would vote the Longhorns No. 1 in the coaches poll, but he changed his mind and voted for Florida because, according to a school official, he believed his vote would not be recognized if it went for Texas."

"And Mack Brown did not carry through on his vow to put his team atop his coaches poll ballot. Only one coach did not vote Florida at No. 1, and that was a vote for Utah, which the Utes’ head coach, Kyle Whittingham, promised to make.

In the AP poll, Florida received 48 of the 63 first-place votes, with 16 going to Utah and one going to USC."

sooner518
1/11/2009, 11:25 AM
in his defense, I think they are contractually obligated to do so, or maybe he would have his vote taken away for not voting with the BCS....

He's kind of screwed either way

Harry Beanbag
1/11/2009, 11:26 AM
Then he should keep his whiny *** bitch mouth shut.

1890MilesToNorman
1/11/2009, 11:29 AM
Title of this thread "State the obvious", MB may be governor of Texas one day because he can BS pretty well!

Flagstaffsooner
1/11/2009, 11:32 AM
Then he should keep his whiny *** bitch mouth shut.That says it all.:D

Flagstaffsooner
1/11/2009, 11:39 AM
Mack Brown is a mealy mouthed little whinning *****. Would you expect any more from him? He has the spine of an earthworm and the character of a democrat. I am ashamed that he coached at OU. May he and his fans in austin rot in hell.

OUstud
1/11/2009, 12:01 PM
I think it was because UF won. If OU had won, I bet Texass would have that (1) next to it.

bri
1/11/2009, 12:07 PM
in his defense, I think they are contractually obligated to do so, or maybe he would have his vote taken away for not voting with the BCS....

But I thought he was gonna quit being a voter in the coaches' poll anyway 'cause the whole galdang system ain't no fair?

He's like the six year old who threatens to hold his breath until he "turns blue" in Toys 'r' Us if he doesn't get the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip, or the seventeen year old who cuts his wrists horizontally, not vertically. Everything that drama queen does is just another cry for attention.

adoniijahsooner
1/11/2009, 12:12 PM
I don't like Mack Brown; that is all I have to say

aero
1/11/2009, 12:35 PM
He's perfect for them. Whorns have NO room talking about aggie. Check out hornfans. There's about 15 threads about OU on the first page. They are absolutely OBSESSED with OU. It's priceless.

adoniijahsooner
1/11/2009, 12:46 PM
He's perfect for them. Whorns have NO room talking about aggie. Check out hornfans. There's about 15 threads about OU on the first page. They are absolutely OBSESSED with OU. It's priceless.

I just checked it out; and like you said It looks as though it was the red river rivalry week. They even have a thread about Ahmad Black's interception.

TXBOOMER
1/11/2009, 01:34 PM
Then he should keep his whiny *** bitch mouth shut.

Tru Dat!:D

MyT Oklahoma
1/11/2009, 01:47 PM
Yes it's true.. Mack is a total whimp.

The ghost of Dr Worm
1/11/2009, 04:20 PM
45-35

footballfanatic
1/11/2009, 04:24 PM
Calling Mack a wimp doesn't make you sound terribly impressive. In the last four years, you've played the wimp four times. The wimp has beaten you three out of four games. Including your win in the mix, the wimp's team has still outscored you by an average of 13 points.

It reminds of the Scottish guy's great quote from "Trainspotting" in reference to the English: "They're just wankers. We were COLONIZED by wankers."

MamaMia
1/11/2009, 04:41 PM
Mack the Clown is going to be trying to do some major damage control considering the fact that he is now the official laughing stock of college football.

A Sooner in Texas
1/11/2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, good...the tired "45-35" whine from whorns. They have no other response to the fact that Mack promised his vote to his team and then pussied out. I have a lot of respect for Kyle Wittingham for voting for his team. If Mack had any real guts and really felt his team deserved to be #1, he would have voted for them no matter what. Is he scared of the BCS or what?

soonerhubs
1/11/2009, 05:34 PM
I'm at Disneyland last week enjoying some time with the family when this idiot whorn fan comes by making a snide remark and sitting beside us. I congratulate him on Texas' win against Ohio State. He then proceeds to ridicule Bradford. I had to walk away. If'n I was in a place other than DL surrounded by kids I'd have told that ignorant moron a few things. However I shrugged it off and took the high road. To top things off the idiot mentions that he went to the Holiday Bowl wearing his texas gear. What a loser!

KC//CRIMSON
1/11/2009, 05:46 PM
Calling Mack a wimp doesn't make you sound terribly impressive. In the last four years, you've played the wimp four times. The wimp has beaten you three out of four games. Including your win in the mix, the wimp's team has still outscored you by an average of 13 points.

It reminds of the Scottish guy's great quote from "Trainspotting" in reference to the English: "They're just wankers. We were COLONIZED by wankers."

Your wimp is 4-6 against Stoops and has suffered the two biggest beatdowns in RRS history.

Anything else, slappy?

StoopTroup
1/11/2009, 05:53 PM

How many Big XII Trophies did that get you?

GrapevineSooner
1/11/2009, 06:43 PM

And after the last two wins by Texas, these wankers still somehow managed to win the Big 12 South because the Horns choked along the way.

So, who exactly are the wankers?

The ghost of Dr Worm
1/11/2009, 07:04 PM
The fact is there are 4 teams with a legitimate claim to the national championship.

OU is not one of them.

OklaPony
1/11/2009, 07:14 PM
The fact is there are 4 teams with a legitimate claim to the national championship.

OU is not one of them.
I can only count 2... Florida and Utah. Unfortunately for Utah they didn't play in the BCS Championship game so that only leaves one.

Oh wait... you mean AP, perhaps? Florida, Utah, USC I suppose. That's still one shy of four.

Go back to your hole, troll.

footballfanatic
1/11/2009, 07:52 PM
And after the last two wins by Texas, these wankers still somehow managed to win the Big 12 South because the Horns choked along the way.

So, who exactly are the wankers?

While Big Game Bob scowled his way through the last ten minutes of the game, then stormed off the field in disgust, Mac Brown went over and congratulated the Buckeye seniors on a great run. Colt gathered with the Buckeyes and prayed together. If gracious victory is considered wimpy behavior, I'll take that any day over being a sore loser.

Curly Bill
1/11/2009, 08:36 PM
While Big Game Bob scowled his way through the last ten minutes of the game, then stormed off the field in disgust, Mac Brown went over and congratulated the Buckeye seniors on a great run. Colt gathered with the Buckeyes and prayed together. If gracious victory is considered wimpy behavior, I'll take that any day over being a sore loser.

I don't know what Mack was up to, but Colt was just trying to get a date.

bri
1/11/2009, 09:40 PM
45-35

867-5309

IBleedCrimson
1/11/2009, 10:57 PM
Mack Brown is a mealy mouthed little whinning *****. Would you expect any more from him? He has the spine of an earthworm and the character of a democrat. I am ashamed that he coached at OU. May he and his fans in austin rot in hell.

BAHAHAH:D

47straight
1/12/2009, 10:56 AM

What a sack of ****.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/12/2009, 11:17 AM

Oh yeah...because he looked real happy until about 26 seconds left to go in that game. You are a fool.

Hot Rod
1/12/2009, 11:19 AM
Your wimp is 4-6 against Stoops and has suffered the two biggest beatdowns in RRS history.

Anything else, slappy?

Not to mention a shutout. Yeah, that's a right a goose egg.

Hot Rod
1/12/2009, 11:22 AM
The fact is there are 2 teams with a legitimate claim to the national championship.

OU is not one of them.

Yes and Texas and USC aren't one of them.

MamaMia
1/15/2009, 11:41 PM

OU is not one of them. Uh, don't you mean mythical national championship? :D

How many teams have a legitimate claim to the real Big XII Championship? :pop:

Crucifax Autumn
1/16/2009, 12:09 AM
Oh Mack..Yer so good for laughs!

BoulderSooner79
1/16/2009, 12:27 AM

OU is not one of them.

I thought the horns had moved on and were looking forward to next season. This post shows many are still very bitter. Makes me feel all warm inside.

:P :P :P

OUstud
1/16/2009, 01:08 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3836779

lol

47straight
1/16/2009, 01:35 AM

lol

Wow, just when I thought he wouldn't keep getting more pathetic. This is maybe the 7th time he's done that in the last two months.

SoonerBacker
1/16/2009, 06:51 AM

lol

It would appear that Mack needs to study his football rule books! He "misunderstood the rules" about who he could vote #1, he misunderstood the rules concerning the tiebreaker in a 3 way tie for the Big XII South.
What? Is the guy illiterate?

Mack and all of his whiney-a$$ed Whorn lovers need to stfu about all of this, go on with their lives, and stay on their OWN fan boards.

leavingthezoo
1/16/2009, 07:17 AM
Mack certainly doesn't come off very bright with quotes like the ones found in that article.

and yeah, horns, we know you guys beat ou. maybe if your head coach was a bit more analytical, you wouldn't be touting a victory over ou because you'd have had a shot at florida. WHICH games you play have to do with how WELL you comprehend the system. Mack literally admits, time and time again, he's not going to be bogged down with thinking.

"i read somewhere..."

"well, I heard...."

"They told me..."

I'd want to kick him in the groin if I were a Texas fan.

bri
1/16/2009, 12:24 PM
Hell, I wanna kick him in the groin and I hate Texas.

A-M
1/17/2009, 07:00 PM
It would appear that Mack needs to study his football rule books! He "misunderstood the rules" about who he could vote #1, he misunderstood the rules concerning the tiebreaker in a 3 way tie for the Big XII South.
What? Is the guy illiterate?

Mack and all of his whiney-a$$ed Whorn lovers need to stfu about all of this, go on with their lives, and stay on their OWN fan boards.

Me thinks him not very smart!