PDA

View Full Version : Tebow love affair for one more year, then it's over

mjhurani
1/9/2009, 07:33 PM
He will stay one more yr at Florida because he knows that no draft guru has him higher than the 3rd round and the NFL projects him as a TE or H-back. He'll stay one more yr, do a great job, then in the 2010 draft he'll be drafted no higher than the 3rd round, fail miserably as a QB in the summer camps and change positions, then no one will talk about him any more except when they reference him as "that great college QB who couldn't make it as an NFL QB".

Kind of like Jason White except Tebow has enough physical talent to play another position on the field. It's just that no one will talk about it him any more once he's gone from college. It's a great college QB, nothing more.....

:pop:

Soonerus
1/9/2009, 07:35 PM
Most experts project him in 3rd or 4th round...

bonkuba
1/9/2009, 11:10 PM
I mentioned this in another thread but I actually was starting to respect the asshat until he did what he did at the end of the game. His so-called Christian stupid *** self needs to be *** ****ed.....maybe he actually already is....who knows.

Seriously though this kid is a complete low class fool....nothing more...nothing less. He is a flash in the pan that is mostly ****.

007sooner
1/10/2009, 03:42 PM
I mentioned this in another thread but I actually was starting to respect the asshat until he did what he did at the end of the game. His so-called Christian stupid *** self needs to be *** ****ed.....maybe he actually already is....who knows.

Seriously though this kid is a complete low class fool....nothing more...nothing less. He is a flash in the pan that is mostly ****.

Agree completely. I only hated him after the stupid gator chomp. That was in extremely poor taste. What's more, it's unchristian. (Thank god he did, and that drive didn't end in more points for Florida, though...) I'm sure he just let his emotions get the better of him, and that's excusable in a college age kid, but it definitely disproves once and for all the truth of the media love showered on him.