PDA

View Full Version : Bummer dudes

Veritas
1/9/2009, 11:19 AM
I know this probably belongs in the football forum, but I don't know who the hell any of those posters are.

Huge bummer on the game last night. I thought both teams played well and were very equally matched. Florida had some big plays in the red zone and a couple of lucky breaks (like that INT) that pushed the game in their favor. I don't know what the media monkey ****s are saying about the game...probably blowing Tebow and yammering on with Bronc Nagurski references. Fact of the matter is you play that game 10 times and you get a 5-5 split.

Almost everyone I talked to up here was pulling for OU, except for the ******* ********* ********** steer raping UT fans, most of whom are bandwagon anyway. ****ing UT loser asswipes. They beat a two-loss Big 10 team and decided to put the whinery back into production. Man I love hating those filthy Whorns.

This was a great season of college football, yet another that shows what a complete joke the BCS system is. OU, FU, UT, Utah, Penn State, Ohio State and USC all deserved to play their way into a shot for the title and college football would have been better for it. How much more ridiculous do things have to get before the college presidents pull their heads out?

I'm already looking forward to next season. The RRSO is going to be awesome (OU will give Colty the ***-reaming his face always says he desperately wants), OU is coming to Lincoln, and Nebraska is solidly on the comeback trail.

bri
1/9/2009, 11:45 AM
The thing I took from this game is that Tim Tebow is even more overrated than I thought he was. Can't pass for sh*t, and when they needed to break the 7-7 tie and had first and goal at our one, they had to take the GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER BEEN PLAYED, EVER out of the game to score. Hmmm.

Bottom line, Florida was everything that was advertised...except for Tebow.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/9/2009, 11:56 AM
What I took from the game is that I need to spend 5 minutes with tebow..

colleyvillesooner
1/9/2009, 12:00 PM
That's the only way to get into heaven now...Tebow 3:16

stoops the eternal pimp
1/9/2009, 12:05 PM
being in his presence is heaven..Tom Brennaman said so

King Crimson
1/9/2009, 12:42 PM
i enjoyed it when Brennamen scared the bejesus out of me telling me it was 4th down when it was 3rd a few times....the whiskey wasn't THAT strong.

great work, TB.

oh well, we can "what if" this one to death or move on. too many 3rd and long conversions for UF in the second half.

CUinNC
1/9/2009, 12:49 PM
Nah - He's the reason you lost.....trust me - we hate the guy...that was brutal at times...

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2006/1109/ncf_rd_acc03_275.jpg

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/911/F129753.jpg

olevetonahill
1/9/2009, 01:44 PM
What I took from the game is that I need to spend 5 minutes with tebow..

I bet If you Begged He would send you some TP that he wiped his *** with and you could Put on yer Knee and Be healed .

bri
1/9/2009, 02:13 PM
Every time the ultra-professional broadcast team started getting all Twilight-fangirly about Tebow, I couldn't shake the gut feeling that they were both tweaking their nipples while talking about ******y The ******tastic.

I know you guys hate ESPN/ABC, but seriously...it needed to be 2011 last night. Suck.

OUHOMER
1/9/2009, 07:23 PM
I know this probably belongs in the football forum, but I don't know who the hell any of those posters are.

No ****, I have been around for a little while and recognize most posters, But i am like who hell are these guys and where did they come from. How the hell did that guy get over 500 post and i have never seen him..

But its all good, I guess, might answer why this place is so slow..

Back to the bummer stuff... yea it sucked, I was really pumped up, but you I could not watch any of the sports shows since before the big 12 game. I got so tired of every dick head saying we did not belong, and how tebow was the greatest thing since Christ himself. :mad:

Rogue
1/9/2009, 09:38 PM
Bummer yeah, but it WAS a great game in the best stadium I've been in with some very cool opposing fans. UF fans bummed smokes, bought me drinks, cussed the officials about all of the bad calls both ways, were hospitable beforehand and gracious afterward. Only loss I've enjoyed close to this much was the Notre Dame game in South Bend. Because of the people we met. These SEC folks are cultish in their postseason support for their SEC rivals. It's some kind of "southern pride" thing that doesn't make sense. I can pull for Nebraska and KU because of their traditions and Tech because I love Mike Leach. But I'm never going to chant "Big XII" or anything. Weird.

That game was a classic. I've been hard on Brent V, the defense, and the special teams all year. They all showed up and made me eat my words last night.

olevetonahill
1/9/2009, 09:51 PM
What He said
The Only Bad about Last Night was the ending .:mad:

Flagstaffsooner
1/9/2009, 11:00 PM
The Canadians are giving us crap. http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5ivynHw57D1b6RfzbDW3ijYnzn_kw

Flagstaffsooner
1/9/2009, 11:01 PM
Nah - He's the reason you lost.....trust me - we hate the guy...that was brutal at times...

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2006/1109/ncf_rd_acc03_275.jpg

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/911/F129753.jpgKinda black Jon Bible, huh?

OUAlumni1990
1/10/2009, 12:01 AM
....except for the ******* ********* ********** steer raping UT fans, most of whom are bandwagon anyway. ****ing UT loser asswipes. They beat a two-loss Big 10 team and decided to put the whinery back into production. Man I love hating those filthy Whorns.

Uhhhh....you couldn't have said it ANY better. Can I borrow this?

StoopTroup
1/10/2009, 05:33 PM
I had a great time. Can't say as I agree with Rogue on the fan issue...but I'm not going to bag on the whole as for a few ****tards. I handled every one of them face to face.

One thing that impressed the heck out of me though was when phlorida came rolling into the Stadium area to head into the Lockeroom...they had around 8,000 Fans cheering them on. Our Fans barely showed up to meet the Bus when Bob and the Players came in. That's something I think needs to change if you want to keep Bob around as a Coach. He loves the way the Fans were in phlorida. I bet he heads to the SEC someday if he decides to Coach elsewhere.