PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me that some other team

MamaMia
1/9/2009, 03:28 AM
besides us, has lost more than 3 Championship games in a row.

That would help. :(

Cappy
1/9/2009, 03:35 AM
Trick question, are there other teams in college football worth looking up stats about? ;)

Jmorales22
1/9/2009, 03:38 AM
The buffalo bills?

Crucifax Autumn
1/9/2009, 03:42 AM
Well, sheat...it's hard to say based on all the changes in the system, but who cares?

We're Sooners and they're not!

MamaMia
1/9/2009, 04:39 AM
Silly me but I do not want the Sooners to have the record as being the team who has lost the most BCS games in a row.

I would still love my team, just as I still love my dog, little Bennie Owen, even though he has inverted eyes. :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Image000.gif

Leroy Lizard
1/9/2009, 04:42 AM
The better question is, "WHy hasn't (fill in name of rival) played for the national title more often than OU?"

Crucifax Autumn
1/9/2009, 05:32 AM
Silly me but I do not want the Sooners to have the record as being the team who has lost the most BCS games in a row.

Me either, but when it comes down t it we're the only ones to be in so many championship games so I just think it's a bit weird to wonder, esp. since the system has been changed every year and that doesn't even count the pre-BCS world.

Point being, I'm with ya, but doubt it matters much despite our pizzed off feelings about losing more than any others have even sniffed.

pappy
1/9/2009, 05:47 AM
ohio state is trying to catch up but if every time we play in a bcs game or title game we lose then they never will catch us.