PDA

View Full Version : Screw Big 12 Loyalty

jdsooner
1/9/2009, 01:38 AM
I will never never never root for texas or osu in any bowl game again.
I hope that next year we are the only Big 12 team to win a bowl game.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/9/2009, 01:41 AM
I won't root for Texas Tech, either, for their egg-laying effort against Ole Miss.

SteelCitySooner
1/9/2009, 01:43 AM
Texas..NEVAR.. Other Big 12..probably..depending on the situation..

jdsooner
1/9/2009, 01:45 AM
I went to both message boards. They are elated that we lost.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/9/2009, 01:47 AM
Texas..NEVAR.. Other Big 12..probably..depending on the situation..

I was glad Kansas won their bowl game. Don't like Nebraska too much, but one of my good friends likes them so I was happy for him that the Bugeaters won.
Still, what does that say when the Big 12 North had more bowl wins than the South?

woahwhat
1/9/2009, 03:41 AM
I rooted for the Big 12 in every game, but after visiting "orange power" I'd jump in a fire before rooting for that team ever again. In reality though, most football fans that get on forums are absolute morons and angst filled teenagers (at least in the case of the pokes) and hopefully their real fan bases are a bit more open minded.

Crucifax Autumn
1/9/2009, 05:36 AM
Screw 'em all...I'm normally a fan of the conference makig us lookk stronger, but yeah,,,Lose bitches!

rubyspirit
1/9/2009, 05:49 AM
I root for any and all Big 12 teams when we're not playing them. Go Big 12!!

If only we could change our BCS bowl future, if only ...

wishbonesooner
1/9/2009, 06:22 AM
Picture the Wizard of OZ, all the little munchkins holding hands and dancing, clapping and singing. That's our "brothers" in the Big 12. The SEC fans were all for their brothers to win. The Big 12 sucks, OSU and Texas suck harder than the rest of 'em.

SoonerBacker
1/9/2009, 07:12 AM
The Whorns are the Whorns. I expect it from them, and I will NEVER pull for them in ANY game.

As to the pukes? I am constantly amazed at them. All of the oSu fans I know are constantly telling me that I should pull for them when we aren't playing them because of State Pride. But let us lose a game to ANY other team (primarily because they can't win one against us with any frequency), and they act as though THEY are the best football program in Oklahoma.

Screw saxet! Screw oSuCKS! As for the rest of the Big XII, I really don't care one way or the other.

Boomer.....
1/9/2009, 10:55 AM
You say this like you did root for them?

8timechamps
1/9/2009, 11:35 AM
For some reason, maybe because I grew up when it was the big rivalry, I always pull for Nebraska except when we play them.

For the most part, their fans have always been a pretty classy bunch.

Otherwise, I have NO loyalty to the BigXII.

jdsooner
1/9/2009, 01:17 PM
You say this like you did root for them?

I rooted for all the Big 12 games in the bowls. I cheered for Texas against USC a few years ago. NEVER AGAIN!!

KingBarry
1/9/2009, 02:10 PM
Still, what does that say when the Big 12 North had more bowl wins than the South?

Hmmm..It means the South played better competition?

orangekaje
1/9/2009, 03:05 PM
You're not going to root for those teams? Darn... I bet they'll be distraught. :rolleyes:

sooner13f
1/9/2009, 03:31 PM
Hey all the KU fans up here in Kansas were pulling for us. I was surprised first place Ive been stationed that everyone doesn't hate the Sooners.

columbuscreek
1/9/2009, 03:53 PM
I am betting Baylor goes to a bowl game next year. Hell they would have been better than a lot of teams in the bowl games this year.

Hot Rod
1/9/2009, 04:26 PM
Laugh all they want, they'll never sniff the accomplishment of 6 conference titles for at least decades.

oubose
1/9/2009, 05:43 PM
Don't get me wrong I love the BIG 12, but there is no way in hell I would ever and I mean ever root for texas! When texas was playing I wanted ohio state to win there was no doubt about that, I would cut off one of my fingers before I cheer for some burn orange short whorn, hell maybe my whole hand I really hate texas!

Last nite during the game some co-worker of my girlfriend started texting talk'n **** with me (he's a whorn) and I don't even know the guy, so I called him on his phone and the little **** couldn't even answer. After I left a very forward message on how I felt about him and his whorns he replyed in just a few seconds still not to me but to my girlfriend so she could pass it on, he continued to text talk'n trash threw out the nite, but when he was invited over so I could meet him face to face boy did the excuses start to pour out. I didn't know Mac Brown rubbed off on his fans so much.

texas and espnHATER

oubose
1/9/2009, 05:47 PM
I am betting Baylor goes to a bowl game next year. Hell they would have been better than a lot of teams in the bowl games this year.

Why don't you hold your breath and tell us if they do. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsooner
1/9/2009, 07:53 PM
You're not going to root for those teams? Darn... I bet they'll be distraught. :rolleyes:

Mack called and said he is distraught. He also said you are a dumb***!

SicEmBaylor
1/9/2009, 08:41 PM
Why don't you hold your breath and tell us if they do. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you hold your breath and keep it that way.

soonermagic14
1/9/2009, 09:12 PM
I watched the game in Dallas and the texass and tech fans were doing the freakin gator chomp and were raggin on Bob and giving each other high 5's referring to the 5 bcs bowl game losses. the only team i'd root for in the big 12 during bowl season is Nebraska and Kansas.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/9/2009, 09:18 PM
EFF TEXAS AND OSU! I will never root for either one of those teams, ever, especially after people I know from both schools called me last night to rub it in. I will root for a crow gauging out my eyes before I root for both of those worthless schools to win a game much less a bowl game and when they play each other, eff them. I would hope a giant hole opens up and swallows both teams along with their worthless fans and hopefully one of those sh*tty cities that either ones resides in...holy Sh*t, there is the Tylenol?!

MyT Oklahoma
1/9/2009, 10:20 PM
I've been a Sooner fan for 37 years and I've also been a Big 8 and Big 12 loyalist until this year. However, Mack's constant non stop whinning turned me off so much that I got an O-hi-o State hat to wear during the Fiesta Bowl.

From this point on though.. "F*** you Texas and f*** your Lone Star beer. F*** that f***ing Alamo and f*** your longhorn steers. F*** every Dallas Cowboy (except Jerry Tubbs, Lance Rentzel, Troy Aikman and Roy Williams) who ever drawed a breath. F*** you Texas and f*** you plumb to death."