PDA

View Full Version : Losing sucks, but dang what a ride it has been

wishbonesooner
1/9/2009, 12:59 AM
Did our kids play hard or what? A couple of plays turned it around. I will always wonder why we came in the 2nd half so vanilla, but we did and that's that I guess. Hard to watch our Sooners lose another BCS game though. I have a feeling we get another shot at it before too long.

txsooner14
1/9/2009, 01:05 AM
I think our players especially the D stepped up big time. I fully expect us to be back in the championship game next year.

Piware
1/9/2009, 01:09 AM
It has been far more than I expected at the first of the year. All the records set, Sammy's Heisman, another Big 12 Championship - this is stuff some fans only dream of.

I like your perspective.

txsooner14
1/9/2009, 01:09 AM
I think our players especially the D stepped up big time. We just needed to make a few more plays. I fully expect us to be back in the championship game next year.

Sabanball
1/9/2009, 01:12 AM
Wishbone,

your kids DID play their hearts out. I tell ya what, Sam played about as well as anyone could in that first half. But at the same time you have to hand it to Florida, they made plays when they had to make them. Nonetheless, I think Sam has got a long career in front of him in the NFL.