PDA

View Full Version : Congats to Florida

TahoeSOONER
1/9/2009, 12:59 AM
Tempo, tempo, tempo.

The game can be tough when you feel you do EVERYTHING you need to do and still fall short.

I'm so proud of the boys, in thier backyard, and doing what they could.

Defense was good but lost only because of the will and circumstance of field position and another teams sure determination.

I truly beleive our offense didn't get the rolling and when given the chance just didn't get a bounce here or there.

Again, Congrats Florida you deserved it.

Sooner Nation, chin up, the game didn't flow temp wise are way, thus made it a SEC meat grinder, and they kept the ball out of our hands.

We'll be fine if SAM comes back or not but let's hope he does.

BOOOOOOOOMER!

SoonerBacker
1/9/2009, 01:03 AM
Yep. Congrats to the Gators. It was a good game, and certainly not what was expected. Defense dominated. We missed 2 great scoring opportunities in the first half. And that interception in the 4th, where their d-back took the ball out of our hands..........

Well, we all know.

Again, I extend my congrats to the Gators. And OUr SOONERS will rebound.

Here's looking forward to another great season next year.

SOONER!

josh09
1/9/2009, 01:03 AM
Bottom line: We convert both times we were inside the 5 into touchdowns, we go up 21-7, we get momentum, we win the game.

But yes, i loved watching this team this year, great season guys, cant wait til next year.

TahoeSOONER
1/9/2009, 01:16 AM
Just really couldn't stop them on 3rd and long and when you combine that with redzone pure and utter bad luck that is a deadly combination.

Tempo really favored FL and when you combine all that with their backyard it = disaster.

We'll linem up again next year.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES BOYS AND ....BOOOMER!