PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Guys...

Sabanball
1/9/2009, 12:45 AM
On a great season. I know tonight is tough, but a new season starts in 8 months. There's no shame in losing to this Florida team. What you guys have accomplished over the last 10 seasons is nothing short of remarkable.

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide

ps and those of you young ones blaming Bob, get a f**king life. This man has put you in a position to play for four nc's in the last 10 yrs. Geez, realize how good you have it.....need we remind you of the '90's?

Frozen Sooner
1/9/2009, 12:52 AM
On a great season. I know tonight is tough, but a new season starts in 8 months. There's no shame in losing to this Florida team. What you guys have accomplished over the last 10 seasons is nothing short of remarkable.

ps and those of you blaming Bob, get a f**king life. This man has put you in a position to play for four nc's in the last 10 yrs.

Since I'll be on the Alabama campus next year, when will be we unveiling our new national championship banner? Don't we claim one every time the SEC wins or something? ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

Everyone's frustrated. Some of us deal with it better than others.

IronSoonerMan
1/9/2009, 12:54 AM

ps and those of you blaming Bob, get a f**king life. This man has put you in a position to play for four nc's in the last 10 yrs.
Thanks same to You, next season kick some Gator azz! Bob is one of the greatest coaches in college ball! I am prOUd of the Sooners They had a great year! Next season We are undefeated!

OUbones
1/9/2009, 12:54 AM
Actually it starts in more like 9 weeks........

Piware
1/9/2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks! I sure hoped this would be a W for us and revenge for you all.

It's okay. Our kids were bashed for weeks and the media is in love with Tebow. By this time next year he will be a distant memory.

Gotta love those teams in crimson.

Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide!

OUbones
1/9/2009, 12:58 AM
I did forget to say congrats Florida.
Sooner team pick your heads up you had a hell of a season.

SoonerBacker
1/9/2009, 01:20 AM
Thanks Bama fans! We have a great deal of respect for you guys. I'll be pulling for a Crimson Tide v Oklahoma BCS game next year.

You guys go out and win the SEC. You're about the only SEC team I can stand!

Go Teams Who Wear Crimson!