PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on a great game and season...

JGATOR
1/9/2009, 12:22 AM
I agreed with many on this board that said your defense was better than it's statistical ranking and that proved true. Both teams came in well-prepared and fought hard. The offenses had to EARN everything they got.

Each offense had times when they did thier thing but the defenses reared up and made plays when needed. I think this will go down as one of the best BCS championship games.

IronSoonerMan
1/9/2009, 12:27 AM
UF is a very good team. Congrats. We will be back!

sitzpinkler
1/9/2009, 12:28 AM
the LAST thing any of us want to hear right now is patronization from a gator fan.

no offense, but right now is not the time.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it's just going to **** a lot of people off.

Cappy
1/9/2009, 12:28 AM
are you sure you are a gator fan? :P

Thanks, and congrats

now ban him :P

Cappy
1/9/2009, 12:36 AM
are you sure you are a gator fan? :P

Thanks, and congrats

now ban him :P

Crucifax Autumn
1/9/2009, 01:10 AM
My *** hurts!

JLEW1818
1/9/2009, 01:13 AM
was the game tonight

VA Sooner
1/9/2009, 01:17 AM
Congrats to Florida... OU's defense played a great game and the offenses had to slug it out. Came down to a handful of plays and the game was good until the last 6 minutes.

A stolen reception from Iglesias on the 6 yard line. Damn.

tbl
1/9/2009, 02:59 AM
Actually, I like hearing Gator fans give props and call that game like it was. Its the trash talk that will get me lit up, since I don't believe anybody has a right to talk smack after that game. That final 10 point difference did not tell the tale of the game, as we all know...

SteelCitySooner
1/9/2009, 03:02 AM
Agreed. Thank gator.. And congrats.

Leroy Lizard
1/9/2009, 03:02 AM
I don't see any reason to give JGator any grief.

GG84
1/9/2009, 03:08 AM
Just got back from the game. OU fans were extremely nice. I don't think anyone could predict the way this game went down. Sooner D definitely earned my respect.

boomgoesthedynamite
1/9/2009, 09:52 AM
What do you expect when the no. 2 team in the big 12 plays? A 10 point loss on a neutral field. We all saw this coming. You can't blame Bob. The No. 1 team in the SEC vs. the No. 2 team in the big 12.

SoonersEnFuego
1/9/2009, 10:00 AM
BoomgoestheA$$hole!
Beat it.

Thanks Gators.

bri
1/9/2009, 11:05 AM
Congrats to Florida. Their defense was everything we had heard, and Percy Harvin was like a Terminator sent back in time to kill the last remaining shred of hope in Sooner fans. You guys earned it; enjoy it.

StoopTroup
1/9/2009, 11:20 AM
I still can't believe we didn't score those two times in the red zone. In the 4th qtr Our D was reeling. They had done evrything they needed to do to put the offense in the position to win that. We shot ourselves in the foot to many time and late in the game...Tebow did what he does best....scrape out a win.

I'm proud of many of the guys who stepped up.

This makes you wonder what will happen from here for next year. I think I'm gonna to take at least a week off and watch some b-ball.

StoopTroup
1/9/2009, 11:28 AM
I still can't believe we didn't score those two times in the red zone. In the 4th qtr Our D was reeling. They had done evrything they needed to do to put the offense in the position to win that. We shot ourselves in the foot to many time and late in the game...Tebow did what he does best....scrape out a win.

I'm proud of many of the guys who stepped up.

This makes you wonder what will happen from here for next year. I think I'm gonna to take at least a week off and watch some b-ball.

Boomer.....
1/9/2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks gator. Congrats.

Desert Sapper
1/9/2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks for being civil and gracious in victory. This was a great football game played by the two best teams in the country. Much props to the gators for doing everything they needed to do to win the game (including several brilliant defensive plays).

OU-HSV
1/9/2009, 12:15 PM
I agreed with many on this board that said your defense was better than it's statistical ranking and that proved true. Both teams came in well-prepared and fought hard. The offenses had to EARN everything they got.

Each offense had times when they did thier thing but the defenses reared up and made plays when needed. I think this will go down as one of the best BCS championship games.

I appreciate this post. Props for the victory

OU-HSV
1/9/2009, 12:17 PM
I appreciate the post. Props for the victory.
(this may have reposted, something is wrong with this thread)

G8trGr8t
1/9/2009, 12:41 PM
I guess I am red, again, so I will piggyback here.

Thanks for the visit. Congrats on getting to your fifth straight BCS bowl. Lots of programs would die for that honor. You got a great coach and some great fans.

Tough hard fought game, your defense played great, especially McCoy and the interior of your line. Couldn't ever break the little guys through to the next level except the one time Harvin got loose.

Partied pre-game with some Sooners, were all great guys. Post game Sooners were polite too. UF had a few that did not make me proud but it confirms that youth is wasted on the young.

Took lots of pictures from 48 yard line club level. If you want the photobucket link, pm me and I will send it to you.

Have a good year next year and maybe we will see you again.

texas bandman
1/9/2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks Gators, great game, but another heartbreaker for us Sooner fans.

olevetonahill
1/9/2009, 01:35 PM
I guess I am red, again, so I will piggyback here.

Thanks for the visit. Congrats on getting to your fifth straight BCS bowl. Lots of programs would die for that honor. You got a great coach and some great fans.

Tough hard fought game, your defense played great, especially McCoy and the interior of your line. Couldn't ever break the little guys through to the next level except the one time Harvin got loose.

Partied pre-game with some Sooners, were all great guys. Post game Sooners were polite too. UF had a few that did not make me proud but it confirms that youth is wasted on the young.

Took lots of pictures from 48 yard line club level. If you want the photobucket link, pm me and I will send it to you.

Have a good year next year and maybe we will see you again.

Post it here Its all good .

G8trGr8t
1/9/2009, 05:05 PM
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/g8trgr8t/2009%20OU%20v%20UF%20%20BCS%20Game/

Photo link

Camera was slightly tipsy at various points during the game.

G8trGr8t
1/9/2009, 05:08 PM
tried to insert image. must be too big

SoonerSon
1/9/2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks JGator and G8trGr8t....a good game and props to your boyz.

olevetonahill
1/9/2009, 09:09 PM
tried to insert image. must be too big

Good Pics.
I hope yer time here has been Enjoyable .
Like Ive said we Had our Chances to Put the Game away in the 1st 1/2 . Didnt get it done .
Grats on the W:mad: :D

sitzpinkler
1/10/2009, 02:28 PM
yeah, hey, I'm sorry for being a dick the other day, I was just really pissed about the game

congratulations on winning the MNC