PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to Take the Gaylord Family Name

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/8/2009, 05:45 PM
Off the stadium as soon as this transaction goes through.

Hello,
Relationships starts with a smile, greeting and so on then you can get used to one another. I am 39 Years old Man from the Republic of Ghana and a senior Investment Manager with the Societe Generale and Social security Bank in Ghana.
I was introduced to the late Yugoslavian President, Mr. Slobodan Milosevic during the Kosovo war in 1999 and when he confidentially deposited 450 Kilograms of Gold Bars and the sum of USD$2,550, 000.00 in a fixed deposit account with my branch.Unfortunately, Mr. Milosevic did not leave any beneficiary for this deposit and that made it impossible for us to contact any of his Family or associate to claim the deposit after his death. Having waited for two Years after his death, I decided to move the deposit into a suspense account without beneficiary and then find a reliable Partner in your Country who can assist me to withdraw this fund as depositor.
As an officer of the Bank I cannot directly claim/withdraw this deposit, thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive it into your bank account and we shall officially apply for the conversion of the gold into cash by the SG-SSB bank based on current World Gem prices. I have already submitted an audited approved end of the year Report for the year 2006/7 to our Bank head office, that deposit will never be discovered! I offer you 50% of the total deposit while 50% shall be for me.
I do need to stress here that there are practically no risks involved in this transaction. The transaction will be directly a bank-to-bank transfer. And to protect ourselves, we need to keep the transaction ""entre nous"" on my side; I will perfectly arrange the transaction and transfer in your name. I will send you detail arrangement of the procedures that we shall apply to legally transfer the deposit into your Bank account, once I receive your confirmation.
Your timely response will be highly appreciated, Please include you detail contact information to enable direct communication subsequently.
Warm Regards,
kwame Phil Ansah