PDA

View Full Version : Some rumblings on Gainesville Radio about Harvin....

Partial Qualifier
1/8/2009, 04:53 PM
Possibly, maybe, may-have re-tweaked his ankle. Not that it matters even if he did -- he wasn't going to be 100% anyway. Four-page thread over there at Gator Country:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=91593

They are talking about it right now and Brady said he will be talking about it at 5:30 1080. Said he tweek his ankle in practice but should give it a go.

Full Update at 5:30 on the Brady Ackerman Show....It is Harvin!....

stoops the eternal pimp
1/8/2009, 04:57 PM
according to my sources, its a vaginal herpes flare up...

UteSooner
1/8/2009, 04:59 PM
I know the majority here probably wants to beat Florida when they're at 100% strength. But I hope this is true--I'd rather play them without Harvin. It makes up for not having DeMarco on our side.

Rod4soonrs
1/8/2009, 05:05 PM
I'm hearing it's Madu, not Harvin! Hope it's false!

IronSoonerMan
1/8/2009, 05:08 PM
I also heard on the Buzz about Harvin!

auto
1/8/2009, 05:09 PM
I heard it was Bradford, got his arm chopped by a great white. Coach Stoops says he is ready to go;) :D

OklahomaRed
1/8/2009, 05:10 PM
Is a bad case of ****** breath. :D

Is it true, gator taste like chicken? :confused:

OUinFLA
1/8/2009, 05:11 PM
I heard it was Bradford, got his arm chopped by a great white. Coach Stoops says he is ready to go;) :D

must have been his non-throwing arm

auto
1/8/2009, 05:14 PM
must have been his non-throwing arm

That's what Stoops said, throwing arm is in great shape. Tourniquet was holding.:D

SoonerBoognish
1/8/2009, 05:18 PM
I'm hearing it's Madu, not Harvin! Hope it's false!

I heard Madu got the high score on Frogger, the score got erased, and now he has fallen into a deep depression. Sources close to the Frogger machine told me this.

fadada1
1/8/2009, 05:56 PM
great white? not in florida so much. if you would have said bull shark, i would have believed you.

auto
1/8/2009, 06:04 PM
great white? not in florida so much. if you would have said bull shark, i would have believed you.

It was Sam who reported it, do ya think he knows the difference. geez:D

KingDavid
1/8/2009, 06:07 PM
Sources close to the matter informed me that Kevin Wilson received a high brain sprain while playing online Chess last night. He will not be able to call the game tonight.

Flying Scotsman
1/8/2009, 06:08 PM
I heard St. Tebow was reincarnating Paul Warfield...

RedstickSooner
1/8/2009, 06:09 PM
That's what Stoops said, throwing arm is in great shape. Tourniquet was holding.:D

Actually, since Stoops said he was ready to go, but admitted that he did lose his non-throwing arm, odds are that means he lost *both* arms to the shark, but the rest of the team was able to subdue the shark through sheer will & superior numbers, tear open its belly, and retrieve the throwing arm. The non-throwing arm, sadly, could not be found.

Privately, Stoops was said to be puzzled by all the attention the "minor injury" was garnering. Said Stoops, "Sam is ready to go, in a really great way."

auto
1/8/2009, 06:19 PM
Actually, since Stoops said he was ready to go, but admitted that he did lose his non-throwing arm, odds are that means he lost *both* arms to the shark, but the rest of the team was able to subdue the shark through sheer will & superior numbers, tear open its belly, and retrieve the throwing arm. The non-throwing arm, sadly, could not be found.

Privately, Stoops was said to be puzzled by all the attention the "minor injury" was garnering. Said Stoops, "Sam is ready to go, in a really great way."

Pure Greatness.:D :D

IBleedCrimson
1/8/2009, 07:03 PM
ppl indrunktown r liking this news:D