PDA

View Full Version : Dear Team,

Denver_Sooner
1/8/2009, 02:15 PM
I'm going to bet that maybe one or two actual players from the University of Oklahoma will actually read this so here it goes.

To you reading this I wanted to say thanks.

Thank you for one hell of a season. You have no idea how much fun it is after a stressful week at work, busy week with the family, and all the other chaos in life, to be able to sit in my living room on Saturday and watch you guys kick *** and take names.

At times it feels almost criminal knowing how hard you have worked in class and to top that off having to go what you go through on the field 7 days a week.

You are living a dream most of us on this message board would cut off their right arm with a spoon just to experience.

I know that you know the people from Oklahoma are proud of you, but I'm curious if you know what the rest of the nation thinks? Well let me tell you.... they are impressed. I've done much traveling over the past 4 months and everyone I speak with nation wide says the same thing: "Damn that Oklahoma team is good."

As a fan, I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard efforts and thanks for one hell of a season...

TahoeSOONER
1/8/2009, 02:21 PM
One more thing, go have fun and kick some f-ing gator prissy ***.

BOOMER!

Bring home #8

Boomer.....
1/8/2009, 02:21 PM
Good post. I agree, thanks to all the players and coaches.

wishbonesooner
1/8/2009, 02:27 PM
Went to my first OU game in 1963 with my dad. I've known more joy than a fan of any other school ever could. No matter what, I'll be a Sooner fan tomorrow, and every player that ever wears the crimson and cream will always and forever be a SOONER!

sooner94
1/8/2009, 02:30 PM
Nice post.

Why are you red? Not that it will have much of an impact, but I'm throwing some green spek your way.

SoonerLB
1/8/2009, 02:51 PM
I'll add my thank you also, and may all of you guys have a great and productive game!

Don't let those gaytors intimidate you in to making mistakes, laugh at them and take care of business! Put them where they belong, in the losers column!

BOOMER!

JLEW1818
1/8/2009, 03:11 PM
T-MINUS 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver_Sooner
1/8/2009, 03:14 PM
Nice post.

Why are you red? Not that it will have much of an impact, but I'm throwing some green spek your way.

LOL,

I said something back in September after the TCU game negative about Brent V and then the flood gates opened.

Spek meter took a beating after that post :(

BoomerJack
1/8/2009, 05:49 PM
Great post, Denver Sooner. We don't express that enough to ALL of the Sooner athletes. I agree 150%.