PDA

View Full Version : Sooners. It's Gameday!!!

FlaGators
1/8/2009, 08:33 AM
I hope this turns out to be a great game....may the better team win. Let's hope the game doesn't come down to a bad call. Let's have the teams decide it. Whoever that may be......the two best teams are playing no doubt.

No more trash talking, no more this and that. It's gameday. The only thing that matters is what happens on the field. Will the Gators be able to stop Oklahoma's fast pace offense? Will the Sooners be able to stop the Gators rushing attack? Will the Sooners be able to stop the Gators special teams? And will the injuries to the Sooners be too much to overcome? We are about to find out.

Whoever wins.....lets make sure that class and sportsmanship reign. Here's to a great game. An all-time classic. One for the ages. :pop:

And remember.........

Go Gators!!! :cool:

soonerloyal
1/8/2009, 08:43 AM
Exactly.

But thanks for talking "no smack" while asking three to one if the Sooners can do what needs to be done. :rolleyes:

STOMP THE CHOMP.

BOOMER SOONER!

FlaGators
1/8/2009, 08:51 AM
Exactly.

But thanks for talking "no smack" while asking three to one if the Sooners can do what needs to be done. :rolleyes:

STOMP THE CHOMP.

BOOMER SOONER!

It's all good. :)

boomersooner28
1/8/2009, 08:58 AM
Good luck Gheytor! ;)

BOOMER SOONER!

Hot Rod
1/8/2009, 10:08 AM
I hope this turns out to be a great game....may the better team win. Let's hope the game doesn't come down to a bad call. Let's have the teams decide it. Whoever that may be......the two best teams are playing no doubt.

After reviewing some previous OU games, I've noticed there were some calls that were really close to call and thought that they should've been reviewed, without the head coach having to challenge it. I hope that close call plays get an official review without each team having to waste a challenge on play that the booth should look at to begin with.

Here's to a good game!

Boomer Sooner!

texas bandman
1/8/2009, 10:19 AM
Get It On!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ODTINxIzQ

(I hope the link works, they block you tube at school. It seems they think we might waste time or look at bad stuff. :D)

FlaGators
1/8/2009, 01:42 PM
After reviewing some previous OU games, I've noticed there were some calls that were really close to call and thought that they should've been reviewed, without the head coach having to challenge it. I hope that close call plays get an official review without each team having to waste a challenge on play that the booth should look at to begin with.

Here's to a good game!

Boomer Sooner!

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. :cool:

Good luck Sooners.

AlbqSooner
1/8/2009, 02:59 PM
Is the game televised? If so, what channel?