PDA

View Full Version : Coming at you live from South Beach!

batonrougesooner
1/7/2009, 11:27 PM
I can feel it down here. OU is gonna win!

That's all.

OUAlumni1990
1/7/2009, 11:48 PM
Sooner magic is back!

salth2o
1/7/2009, 11:52 PM
BOOMER SOONER!!!

5thYearSooner
1/8/2009, 12:15 AM
HUMAN SPIRIT AGAINST DIVINE SOUL.

From the bottom of my heart......We have the best fans!

itsok
1/8/2009, 12:28 AM
Hopefully we won't need sooner magic and just beat them up from the start!
GO SOONERS!!!!

rainiersooner
1/8/2009, 12:47 AM
Just arrived in Mi-jami! Loving it!!! Boomer Sooner!!!!

SteelCitySooner
1/8/2009, 12:48 AM
Just got back to my hotel from a night out on South Beach with the wife. Sooner fans outnumbered gaytors 7 to 1. I second it.. you can feel it. Tomorrow night will be OUrs!

Fraggle145
1/8/2009, 01:06 AM
Wish I could get your tickets this week! ;)

Have a good time down there... Bring home the crystal!

soonermeteor
1/8/2009, 01:09 AM
Just got back to my hotel from a night out on South Beach with the wife. Sooner fans outnumbered gaytors 7 to 1. I second it.. you can feel it. Tomorrow night will be OUrs!

I was excited to see so many more sooner fans than gayturds out there today. The sooner faithful are definitely making their presence known.

boomersooner28
1/8/2009, 01:24 AM
Yep, people around the country can dog us all they want, but we have the tradition, excellence, dignity, and pride along with the best fans in the world.

Boomer

SteelCitySooner
1/8/2009, 01:43 AM
Tomorrow night is gonna be EPIC!! Count on it..

IM4OU2
1/8/2009, 03:49 AM
Just acquired a ticket, and will be down there around 2 pm, driving from GA/FL line. What's the weather like? Can't wait to see my Sooner brethren and add to the outnumbering!!

olevetonahill
1/8/2009, 05:38 AM
Just acquired a ticket, and will be down there around 2 pm, driving from GA/FL line. What's the weather like? Can't wait to see my Sooner brethren and add to the outnumbering!!

Dont drive North after the Game :eek:

OffroadOUFan
1/8/2009, 09:01 AM
At breakfast this morning, even before my self-made waffle was done, my wife hurriedly made her way over to me to state the obvious: opposing fan in jorts!

She doesn't normally find such things funny, but I think she gets more entertainment out of if than I do.

And I agree, the air is just right for a victory. We'll both be cheering out a'ses off for number 8. Boomer Sooner!

OUstudent4life
1/8/2009, 09:36 AM
In DFW airport, just rode in on a flight stopping here, then proceeding to W Palm Beach. A BUNCH of Sooner fans are headed that way today! Will Rogers was packed!

If course, I'm now in a different concourse headed to NYC for an interview, and the second I stepped off the Skylink a guy yelled out "Go Florida! TIM TEBOOOOOOW!"

Poor Texas fan, keep livin' the dream ;)

StoopTroup
1/8/2009, 10:00 AM
Just ran into one boarding the plane to Atlanta. Says he's begrudgingly rooting for us. I don't think he really is. I think he was scared of us. He was a little sawed off runt. :D Your right though..lots of Sooners in the airport. One more flight and we're in MIA!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

ST

In DFW airport, just rode in on a flight stopping here, then proceeding to W Palm Beach. A BUNCH of Sooner fans are headed that way today! Will Rogers was packed!

If course, I'm now in a different concourse headed to NYC for an interview, and the second I stepped off the Skylink a guy yelled out "Go Florida! TIM TEBOOOOOOW!"

Poor Texas fan, keep livin' the dream ;)

G8trGr8t
1/8/2009, 10:40 AM
Will be interesting to see split on fan support at the game. Lots of Gators not at the hotels because we can make it a day trip but I am sure lots of Sooners on their way today too.

Enjoy that weather and focus on the bikinis while the wife is laughing at the jorts. Been to lots of UF games and some people might be wearing them but it's a rarity so I don't see where it comes from but that is okay. We all need something to laugh at.

nmsoonergirl
1/8/2009, 12:51 PM
I think Gators fans definitely outnumber Sooners in Ft. Lauderdale, but yesterday when I got in the cab at the airport, the taxi driver was listening to a Toby Keith CD. I think that is a good omen.