PDA

View Full Version : New Job

Sooner_Havok
1/7/2009, 06:38 PM
Just thought I would let you guys know, the reason I haven't been posting at my normal prolific rate lately isn't because I don't like you guys. I got a new job right before Christmass and that coupled with the holidays and reapplying to school has been a major drag on my post output. As much as it pains me, for the fisrt time in 7 years I no longer grace the Norman campus of OU with my graces. The OKC Health Science Center now gets that honor.

Oh, and Froze, I got my LSAT scores.... I hate you so much! :mad:

:D :D

Vaevictis
1/7/2009, 06:47 PM
Are you from the Department of Redundancy Department, too? ;)

Sooner_Havok
1/7/2009, 06:55 PM

Shut up! :D

Frozen Sooner
1/7/2009, 07:03 PM
Congratulations on the new job. Are you heading to law school?

What'd you get?

Sooner_Havok
1/7/2009, 07:13 PM
:D
Congratulations on the new job. Are you heading to law school?

What'd you get?

Hopefully I am heading to law school. I didn't do nearly as well as you, but I scored high enough to get into OU. Prolly no schollies for me, but since I am now the ripe old age of 25, my parents income won't hurt me for FAFSA.

If you want to know the exact score, subtract about 20 from yours. 20! Did I mention I hate you? :P

Frozen Sooner
1/7/2009, 07:18 PM
Don't hate the bubbler, hate the bubble.

Dude, I'm just good at filling in bubbles. I claim no special skill or talent other than that.

Tell Susan Wilson I sent you. :D

Sooner_Havok
1/7/2009, 07:31 PM
Don't hate the bubbler, hate the bubble.

Dude, I'm just good at filling in bubbles. I claim no special skill or talent other than that.

Tell Susan Wilson I sent you. :D

I am going to apply at OU, but I am going to apply at KU, OKCU, TU, and MSU (That one is just for ****s and giggles, but hey, they offer courses in Canadian law so I could apply to practice in Canada with no more courses) too.

Maybe we can be study buddies! :D

Curly Bill
1/7/2009, 07:55 PM
Congrats on the job, and good luck on the law thing...

...like we need more lawyers. :D

Jerk
1/7/2009, 08:10 PM

Department of Grace

StoopTroup
1/7/2009, 08:41 PM
Congrats and good luck Havok.