PDA

View Full Version : SEC Fans, here's your answer. Also good info on OUr guys

CaliBornSoonerBred
1/7/2009, 04:07 PM
http://www.newsok.com/article/3335864

A few excerpts
THIS is why we can't comprehend your "SEC SEC SEC" chants. We can't root for a rival, especially when they are classless clowns like sexat.

No love lost
Even though a Sooner win over Florida would enhance the image of the Big 12, Texas defensive coordinator Will Muschamp has no plans to support the Sooners.
"I’m not rooting for them,” Muschamp told the Dallas Morning News. "I might watch the game, but I’m not rooting, I guarantee you that.”

Muschamp, however, doesn’t need to feel guilty.

Venables said Tuesday he wasn’t pulling for Texas during Monday night’s Fiesta Bowl, either.

"When you fight over the same resources,” Venables said, "it’s hard to pull for them.”

Davis says he’s 100 percent
Sooner defensive end Alan Davis said he feels 100 percent and is ready to go Thursday. Davis suffered a knee sprain at Texas A&M and missed OU’s last three games.
"I feel good,” Davis said. "Knee’s not sore or anything. Just a matter of getting back my conditioning, getting back to game speed.”

Hot Rod
1/7/2009, 04:11 PM
I'm sure Mack will straighten him to see the light of their potential "title" this year.

JGATOR
1/7/2009, 04:15 PM
Will Muschamp is also from Gainesville. Grew up just blocks from the Swamp. He then went to UGa

IBleedCrimson
1/7/2009, 04:25 PM
"Mister Math
OU quarterback Sam Bradford is a finance major, because, he says, he likes numbers. Does he study his own numbers?

Depends. How many interceptions do you have, Sam? "Six.” How many touchdown passes? "I don’t know.” The answer is 48."

Thats my favorite!