PDA

View Full Version : Mark Kriegel

soonertaylor
1/7/2009, 12:38 PM
Is this guy for real. What a tool.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9040532/Sooners-offense-must-prove-its-worth

cheezyq
1/7/2009, 12:44 PM
That was his way of calling me a lazy SOB sportswriter.

Exactly. Stoops right on point as usual.

oupride
1/7/2009, 12:49 PM
You should have warned me how bad that article is written. Less substance than air.

IBleedCrimson
1/7/2009, 01:07 PM
omfg the game needs to get here. this is all just an exercise in nonsense from sportswriters who have had way too much time in between final regular season and ncg. none of this stuff matters!!!!!!

Blitzkrieg
1/7/2009, 01:12 PM
Mr "Kegel" wrote two books, Namath and Maravich, both SEC players. Agenda?

fadada1
1/7/2009, 01:25 PM
2 things struck me after only making it half way through this article:

1 - and he didn't even mention it, but both conferences have lost 2 bowl games. before you slam a conference for poor play, look at the one you take delight in as well. part of writing is doing research - if had actually gone to class while pursuing his difficult journalism degree.

2 - something i hadn't really thought about. with the exception of osu, when comparing what mizzou, tech, and osu did in their bowl games, we also held them WAY below their season scoring average. if i'm not mistaken (without research) we held both tech and mizzou to less than half of their average. so, if you want to compare our defense to something other than florida, how about the other teams - a big10 team (in a conference known for defense over offense) and an sec team that beat florida.

strange.

btw, guy's an asshat.

fadada1
1/7/2009, 01:26 PM
2 things struck me after only making it half way through this article:

1 - and he didn't even mention it, but both conferences have lost 2 bowl games. before you slam a conference for poor play, look at the one you take delight in as well. part of writing is doing research - if had actually gone to class while pursuing his difficult journalism degree.

2 - something i hadn't really thought about. with the exception of osu, when comparing what mizzou, tech, and osu did in their bowl games, we also held them WAY below their season scoring average. if i'm not mistaken (without research) we held both tech and mizzou to less than half of their average. so, if you want to compare our defense to something other than florida, how about the other teams - a big10 team (in a conference known for defense over offense) and an sec team that beat florida.

strange.

btw, guy's an asshat.

soonermix
1/7/2009, 01:46 PM
that article could have been way shorter...

he could have said "i hate you ou you doody heads" then thrown a temper tantrum and walked off..

would have saved me from wasting a small portion of my life reading that nonsense

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/7/2009, 03:38 PM
Does he look like Danny Bonaduce or what????

bri
1/7/2009, 04:11 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8833273_6_3.jpg

You can tell from his picture that he's a total billy-bad-*ss. We're lucky he settled for "pwning" Coach Stoops and didn't just single-handedly kick our whole team's *sses Steven Segal style.

OUDoc
1/7/2009, 04:17 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8833273_6_3.jpg

You can tell from his picture that he's a total billy-bad-*ss. We're lucky he settled for "pwning" Coach Stoops and didn't just single-handedly kick our whole team's *sses Steven Segal style.

You may be right. I'll bet he has a pony tail.

ouleaf
1/7/2009, 04:27 PM
It looks like one of those pictures of the guys you see listed on police websites under the section Sex Offender.

GKeeper316
1/7/2009, 04:28 PM
this dude must look to jenni carlson for writing tips.