PDA

View Full Version : Nole Man reporting for duty...

NoleMan
1/7/2009, 07:48 AM
Where do I sign up Coach Stoops??;)

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2009/01/05/0105ounotes.html

Visirale
1/7/2009, 08:08 AM
I guess this is what FSU fans resort to in the years where their own team is dismal. Go back to the Early December Bowl league... I mean the ACC.

tbl
1/7/2009, 08:10 AM
You just did. Thanks for your support! ;)

tbl
1/7/2009, 08:13 AM
I guess this is what FSU fans resort to in the years where their own team is dismal. Go back to the Early December Bowl league... I mean the ACC.

You mean what every team in the SEC does, year after year?

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Visirale
1/7/2009, 08:18 AM

Who has won the title for the last 2 years?

tbl
1/7/2009, 08:26 AM
You missed the point, moron. I guess it would be ok if FSU was rooting for the ACC. Yeah, that makes more sense.

The point is, he hates Florida so therefore he is rooting for the Sooners to win. That's logical. I was an Ohio State fan the other night. Why? I hate Texas. Now you SEC dopes are another story. UGA hates Florida... yet most UGA fans are rooting for Florida. Why?

SEC! SEC! SEC!

badger
1/7/2009, 08:27 AM
Who has backdoored into the title game only to beat an overrated Ohio State the past two years?
:rolleyes:

Visirale
1/7/2009, 08:32 AM
I'm compensating for the fact that my team got blown out by WVU and lost to BOISE STATE.

FIXED.

CincySooner
1/7/2009, 08:36 AM

2005 Big XII
2006 SEC
2007 SEC

what's your point? The SEC has just as many teams play in December as the ACC does.

olevetonahill
1/7/2009, 08:39 AM

Who here ****ing cares But you ?

Visirale
1/7/2009, 08:42 AM
Who here ****ing cares But you ?

http://lastrow.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/agony-of-defeat.jpg

And when we win it again, you won't care again either, will you? Just another bowl choke by OU!

SoonerInFla
1/7/2009, 08:49 AM
I'm compensating for the fact my team lost 4 times last season and got flushed down the toilet by Meeeechigan in the who gives a rats *** bowl. But that didn't matter. We slobber all over each other in the SEC and become LSU fans because our team isn't worth a flying dinosaur ****
FIXED

tbl
1/7/2009, 08:57 AM
FIXED

No doubt.

Will somebody take care of this guy?

NoleMan
1/7/2009, 08:57 AM
A couple of years old, but what the hell. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc-2EGPQNVM&feature=related

OU4LIFE
1/7/2009, 08:58 AM
Bobby Bowden > Turban Meyer

Visirale
1/7/2009, 09:01 AM
Bobby Bowden > Turban Meyer

Then why hasn't he beat him yet?

olevetonahill
1/7/2009, 09:01 AM
http://lastrow.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/agony-of-defeat.jpg

And when we win it again, you won't care again either, will you? Just another bowl choke by OU!

You stay Classy Gator :D
By the way Is this you or Yer brother ?
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/esiefkes/MISC/FloridaFan.jpg

Iam4OUru
1/7/2009, 09:04 AM

Absolutely mind-bogglin'.......:P

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/7/2009, 09:12 AM
I'm compensating for the fact that I have a small penis

FIXED :cool:

OUinFLA
1/7/2009, 09:12 AM
welcome back Noleman, we could use a bunch of Floridians making noise for the Sooners.

NoleMan
1/7/2009, 09:15 AM
welcome back Noleman, we could use a bunch of Floridians making noise for the Sooners.

What do you do??

Thanks. Hey! I went to school in Lakeland, and mother stills lives in Auburndale!

I'm SO going to pull for the Sooners tomorrow. Booner Sooner!!;)

olevetonahill
1/7/2009, 09:15 AM

Absolutely mind-bogglin'.......:P

We are trying to Find Him a Life :D

A Sooner in Texas
1/7/2009, 09:18 AM

I think it's his mother.

TUSooner
1/7/2009, 09:24 AM

Very classy, dip-****! :rolleyes:

OUDoc
1/7/2009, 09:26 AM
I think it's his mother.

Nah, his mom's penis is bigger than that.

CrimsonJim
1/7/2009, 09:27 AM

His TWIN brother. ;)

NoleMan
1/7/2009, 09:32 AM

Sounds like someone is still bitter from the 57-55 drubbing you got in December and being owned in all the key sports like basketball, men's track and women's soccer.:D

BigRedJed
1/7/2009, 11:11 AM
Gone.

FirstandGoal
1/7/2009, 11:36 AM
I'm really getting sick and tired of peeps with more time than sense on their hands today.

Seriously, this might be a very scary place come tomorrow with all sorts of ****heads coming out of the woodwork to post God only knows what on here.

BRJ and the rest of the sf mods: Working tirelessly to eliminate idjit jackholes. Don't envy your job for the next 24+ hours. :hot:

olevetonahill
1/7/2009, 11:52 AM
I'm really getting sick and tired of peeps with more time than sense on their hands today.

Seriously, this might be a very scary place come tomorrow with all sorts of ****heads coming out of the woodwork to post God only knows what on here.

BRJ and the rest of the sf mods: Working tirelessly to eliminate idjit jackholes. Don't envy your job for the next 24+ hours. :hot:

Amen to that .

Buckwheat
1/7/2009, 12:30 PM
You missed the point, moron. I guess it would be ok if FSU was rooting for the ACC. Yeah, that makes more sense.

The point is, he hates Florida so therefore he is rooting for the Sooners to win. That's logical. I was an Ohio State fan the other night. Why? I hate Texas. Now you SEC dopes are another story. UGA hates Florida... yet most UGA fans are rooting for Florida. Why?

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Not every SEC fan. I hates me some gayturds. Boomer Sooner.

G8trGr8t
1/7/2009, 12:33 PM
Noles life is going to only get worse when the NCAA drops the hammer on them in the next couple of weeks.

NCAA is taking their time to make penalties appeal proof after OU beat them on appeal due to **** poor documentation in their report.

Keep your eyes peeled for this one. It is going to take FSU a loooong time to come back. Just wonder if Jimbo will jump ship when the hammer falls. If it comes before NSD, there may be a few recruits worth having that open it up.

McCalister and McDaniel both look pretty good.

olevetonahill
1/7/2009, 12:50 PM
Noles life is going to only get worse when the NCAA drops the hammer on them in the next couple of weeks.

NCAA is taking their time to make penalties appeal proof after OU beat them on appeal due to **** poor documentation in their report.

Keep your eyes peeled for this one. It is going to take FSU a loooong time to come back. Just wonder if Jimbo will jump ship when the hammer falls. If it comes before NSD, there may be a few recruits worth having that open it up.

McCalister and McDaniel both look pretty good.

You do Like to Pass out the Left handed Comments dont ya .:rolleyes:

tbl
1/7/2009, 12:53 PM

I know. Bama is the only program in the SEC that has a fairly good percentage of fans that realize that the strength of your program is based on winning championships, not milking off what the people that beat you have done.

badger
1/7/2009, 12:59 PM
I'm compensating for the fact that my team got beat at home by Ole Miss. OLE MISS! Wow, that smarts... actually, I'm compensating for what I don't have, which is a lot.

Fixed Fixed and Fixed.

HiFiGator
1/7/2009, 01:16 PM

That's a pretty strange comment considering we are about to win the third straight National Championship.

HiFiGator
1/7/2009, 01:21 PM

hee-hee, Billy-Bob, that there's a good 'un. You guys catch that? He said "gayturds" .... get it? "gay"-"turds" boy, Billy Bob you shore are a hoot.

HiFiGator
1/7/2009, 01:23 PM
I know. Bama is the only program in the SEC that has a fairly good percentage of fans that realize that the strength of your program is based on winning championships, not milking off what the people that beat you have done.

Like I informed them in Atlanta: Bear Bryant is dead! Dead-Dead-DEAD!

Buckwheat
1/7/2009, 01:26 PM
hee-hee, Billy-Bob, that there's a good 'un. You guys catch that? He said "gayturds" .... get it? "gay"-"turds" boy, Billy Bob you shore are a hoot.

That's "Mr." Billy Bob to you Phyllis.

picasso
1/7/2009, 01:35 PM
I like how this Florida troll has missed the entire history of OU football.

read a little deeper, football didn't start in the 1990's.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/7/2009, 01:48 PM

Of course, like us, Bama has a tradition that pre-dates 1990. That's probably why they don't have to cream their shorts every time their conference wins something.

SPuL
1/7/2009, 01:52 PM

neither. It's his sister

Buckwheat
1/7/2009, 01:59 PM

FYI, Bear Bryant invented Atlanta.

RedstickSooner
1/7/2009, 02:16 PM

Well, y'know, there could be a very good explanation for that: Bama has won some titles. They've got, what 6 or 7 legit NCs? Don't all the other "good" SEC teams only have, like 2?

LSU has three, but I don't think any of the other "great, storied programs" of the SEC have any more than two.

But, if you go with the whole conference, it's a fairly decent number... So maybe it only makes sense that they try to lay claim to the entire conference rather than just sticking with their own schools.

RedstickSooner
1/7/2009, 02:25 PM

Y'know, your post got me thinking... What 'bama should do sometime is make a casting call for Bear Bryant look-alikes, and experiment with having the best of 'em pace the sidelines during home games.

I don't think there's another team so closely associated with one coach, and it'd be a cute gimmick. Plus it'd sort of represent the unspoken 'bama refusal to ever come to terms with the Bear's departure. Only real question is whether Saban would be pissed off or insulted by the visible representation of the fanbase's obsession with another coach.

Anyway, I think it might be cool. If nothing else, it'd be quirky. And quirky is always a good thing. Breaks up the monotony, and all that.

boomermagic
1/7/2009, 02:41 PM
thanks Noleman !

tbl
1/7/2009, 02:52 PM
Well, y'know, there could be a very good explanation for that: Bama has won some titles. They've got, what 6 or 7 legit NCs? Don't all the other "good" SEC teams only have, like 2?

I know... that was my point. You been smoking some of the redstick?

Readyfor8
1/7/2009, 03:18 PM
When will Florida realize we don't have to smack talk them, we have a field to prove things on. Lets make it a great one.