PDA

View Full Version : Corso just disrespected McCoy's family!

PDXsooner
1/7/2009, 02:11 AM
They just did a segment on the death of Gerald McCoy's mother, and how McCoy was going to be motivated to play for her, etc. And coming out of the piece, Herbstreit and Fowler were pretty complimentary and Corso waits his turn and just unleashes about how bad OU's defense is and that it doesn't matter what people say, and that he's tired of hearing excuses.

Man, what an old windbag. I wonder if his old *** sits on his own nutsack the entire segment? You know how your sack get when you get old.

Scotty
1/7/2009, 02:26 AM
Gerald McCoy is one of my all-time favorite Sooners.

Crucifax Autumn
1/7/2009, 02:28 AM
Wow...I came in here planning on saying I banged Colt's mom and I find out it's not Bizarro McCoy, but the good guy!

As for Corso...he's a buttplug with a mouth!

PDXsooner
1/7/2009, 02:33 AM
I was referring to "The Real McCoy"

SoonerFanatic
1/7/2009, 02:40 AM
Wow...I came in here planning on saying I banged Colt's mom...

Me too! During the Fiesta Bowl, everytime the camera paned over to Colt's mom and dad, I found myself thinking she looks pretty damn good!

Does this mean I'm a horns lover? I think I need therapy...

JP

Crucifax Autumn
1/7/2009, 02:43 AM
I was referring to "The Real McCoy"

I know...just had to take the shot! lol

Does this mean I'm a horns lover? I think I need therapy...

Nah...just means you like to bang stray animals! lmao

But seriously...I'd do it and I'd film it for the sole purpose of making it public before next years' game...and I'd be wearing my Sooner cap and a bright red crimson rubber!

damn...shouldn't post this late while beer-drinkin'!

Hot Rod
1/7/2009, 08:13 AM
I can tell you where he could shove that pencil.

adoniijahsooner
1/7/2009, 08:25 AM
That was the same thought I had when I saw it. A story about a personal sorrow, and this ******* just completely dismisses the story and exhibits a level of senility normally reserved for Alzheimer patients. If I was older i would do this to Corso.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CGFVTIZwI&feature=related

CarolinaSoonerFan
1/7/2009, 09:48 AM
I thought Herbie was about to throw him off the set for his remarks.

Pieces Hit
1/7/2009, 10:11 AM
I recall Corso picking OU to win plenty of times in the last few years and getting burned.

Maybe he's got a bone to pick, I dunno.

But they're paid to stir the pot and flap their gums.

So fuggum.

achiro
1/7/2009, 10:18 AM
He was so far off the deep end on that one calling OU's defense below average over and over. I doubt he really thinks that and may be thinking that it will help pump up OU.

soonervegas
1/7/2009, 10:25 AM
If anyone doesn't obviously see that he is trying to call out OU to play better....well I don't know what to tell you.

He WANTS OU to win.....

Pieces Hit
1/7/2009, 10:35 AM
When he said "USC got screwed and should be in the NC" I gave up on him.

USC shoulda played Texas and the winner woulda got a free "we got screwed! waaaaaaaa!" banner to fly around.

FirstandGoal
1/7/2009, 11:23 AM
Well, this is leading me to think that Corso is gonna pick the Gators right before the game.

Now I know we're gonna win. :)

SoonerLB
1/7/2009, 11:30 AM
It is ESPN policy to pick the gaytors, and to slam OU as much as possible. Or so it seems anyway.

budbarrybob
1/7/2009, 11:32 AM
I can tell you where he could shove that pencil.

Its about time the Joker did his "disappearing pencil" on Corso... :D

OPSEC
1/7/2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah, i would of liked to have seen or heared what e/b else on the set said or did. That just doesnt sound very coothe. What a windbag.

oupride
1/7/2009, 12:42 PM
It's kinda contradictory to talk how bad OU's defense is and say how Colt played "heisman-esque " against OU isn't it, huh?