PDA

View Full Version : ESPN watchings

soonerboy
1/7/2009, 01:15 AM
During the coverage of the nc game, they do interviews with the players as most of you know. However I dont know if you guys see that the florida players so full of themselves. I cant sit through an interview without thinking about how big of a tool this guy is. If you havent notice this i apologize for the griping but you know cocky people just dont sit well with me.

Boomer Sooner

IBleedCrimson
1/7/2009, 01:36 AM
yea espn is sweett! God I love espn, and the light of knowledge it brings to the ignorant masses.

Also, Florida players arent cocky, they r a product of the sec, which is like a factory which produces lamborghini type football players. The rest of college football play volkwagons.

SoonerMom2
1/7/2009, 01:43 AM
I saw that arrogant group of Gators talking about speed. Cannot believe the arrogance I am seeing this year in college football. Where was the FL speed when they got beat by Michigan last year in their Bowl Game? All of a sudden this FL team is the greatest and fastest team on the face of the earth. Maybe 'Saint' Tebow has blessed the team to give them speed. The hype coming out of ESPN while watching another game makes me want to throw up. Keep asking if we are even in the game.