PDA

View Full Version : Piggies take down horns too.......

soonervegas
1/7/2009, 12:03 AM
67-61

Looking more and more like a high quality road loss.

Amazing considering we took the 1st 10 minutes off.

8timechamps
1/7/2009, 12:11 AM
Like I said, there is something to be said for home court advantage in college hoops.

It does seem that Arkansas has developed a year ahead of schedule. This was supposed to be their year to get everyone up to speed, and next year, they were supposed to be good.

AllAboutThe'O'
1/7/2009, 01:52 AM
Like I said, there is something to be said for home court advantage in college hoops.

It does seem that Arkansas has developed a year ahead of schedule. This was supposed to be their year to get everyone up to speed, and next year, they were supposed to be good.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Hogs' chances this season. They've still got to prove it on the road in SEC play; along with the West teams they also go to Florida, South Carolina and Vanderbilt. Homewise, they entertain Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia. Right now, I'm going out on a limb and say they'll go at least 10-6 in SEC play and be no worse than second in the West behind LSU, which has a senior-laden ballclub.

In a way, it sort of reminds me of last year's Sooner team, which was also way ahead of schedule. But OU also found ways to win on the road, like Tech, Baylor and OSU, and Arkansas needs to do the same with their young team this year if they want to be truly legit.