PDA

View Full Version : Gators not taking Sooners seriously

DominoMaximo
1/6/2009, 09:53 PM
Well, it appears that the Gators are not taking the Sooners seriously with all the smack talk and total disrespect from day 1.

I saw these links on the ESPN message boards and the demeanor of the Florida players and Oklahoma players was night and day.

Gators: http://www.sportsline.com/video/player/play/videos/6OmvPrQgKFaY8wrXXoOEKgago2PChbdc I don't think they are taking us seriously.
Sooners: http://www.sportsline.com/video/player/play/videos/Nv1BXaVZNNLPr3mFTxQxLSMy_GNRFTx7

If this reflects anything of how the game is going to be played it is OU that is all business. I hope our team can get it done, I am sick of hearing all the negativity.

Boomer Mooner
1/6/2009, 10:11 PM
Well I just spent over 10 minutes watching both clips and I don't have any idea what your talking about. Players on both teams seemed to be very respectful of the opposing teams even though the interviewers were practically begging them to talk smack.

IronSoonerMan
1/6/2009, 11:02 PM
Well, it appears that the Gators are not taking the Sooners seriously with all the smack talk and total disrespect from day 1.

I saw these links on the ESPN message boards and the demeanor of the Florida players and Oklahoma players was night and day.

Gators: http://www.sportsline.com/video/player/play/videos/6OmvPrQgKFaY8wrXXoOEKgago2PChbdc I don't think they are taking us seriously.
Sooners: http://www.sportsline.com/video/player/play/videos/Nv1BXaVZNNLPr3mFTxQxLSMy_GNRFTx7

If this reflects anything of how the game is going to be played it is OU that is all business. I hope our team can get it done, I am sick of hearing all the negativity.

I agree. "the same intensity we've been playing with all year." really? the same intensity You lost to Ole Miss will get You a "w" against OU? OOOOOK:confused:

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2009, 11:03 PM
but...but....We're OU and they're FU dangit!

Seriously though....phlorida seems to be WAY to ready to consider this a scrimmage before they collect their trophy.

StoopTroup
1/6/2009, 11:05 PM
Make em **** blood!

fadada1
1/6/2009, 11:08 PM
if i haven't seen this on sportscenter, it's just not true.

DominoMaximo
1/6/2009, 11:09 PM
Well I just spent over 10 minutes watching both clips and I don't have any idea what your talking about. Players on both teams seemed to be very respectful of the opposing teams even though the interviewers were practically begging them to talk smack.

I could tell a difference in the way they carried themselves. But maybe I am just looking into things... it is much different from last year and the year before where the players were acting like they already won the game.

RoaminSooner
1/6/2009, 11:12 PM
Make em **** blood!

Wow...your not holding anything back are you hahaha:D

IBleedCrimson
1/6/2009, 11:18 PM
if i haven't seen this on sportscenter, it's just not true.

finally somebody who gets it

GG84
1/6/2009, 11:34 PM
We're acting really cocky so OU thinks we'll be overconfident and then OU will be the ones letting their guard down because they don't think we're taking them seriously.

GET IT?!

fadada1
1/6/2009, 11:38 PM
We're acting really cocky so OU thinks we'll be overconfident and then OU will be the ones letting their guard down because they don't think we're taking them seriously.

GET IT?!

seriously, i haven't seen it on espn. wait, maybe they'll talk about it right now.

fadada1
1/6/2009, 11:39 PM
oh, who knew. they're talking about how fast the gators are. what a ****ing shocker!!!!!

IBleedCrimson
1/7/2009, 12:12 AM
oh, who knew. they're talking about how fast the gators are. what a ****ing shocker!!!!!

that's bc it's the truth, and espn only speaks the truth. They ARE the truth

Okie35
1/7/2009, 12:29 AM
i didn't see anything in those videos that suggests that either team isn't taking this seriously... although clayton sounds like he wants to knock someones head off lol

AllAboutThe'O'
1/7/2009, 02:05 AM
I'm just glad we're perceived as the underdogs; it's exactly the position we want to be in.