PDA

View Full Version : Sick of ****ing Gators fans on here

tulsaoilerfan
1/6/2009, 09:32 PM
I'm in a generally pissy mood and i'm sick of all but about one or two of you Gator idiots on here, so i hope you all enjoy your neg spek you are getting from me tonight :mad:

hgarmorer
1/6/2009, 09:38 PM
DUDE NEG AWAY!!!!!!Let it rain. Some have it coming more than others.

Not mine (hope they mind)
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/hgarmorer/2v2bk08.gif

L-Boy
1/6/2009, 09:50 PM
I'm in a generally pissy mood and i'm sick of all but about one or two of you Gator idiots on here, so i hope you all enjoy your neg spek you are getting from me tonight :mad:

I can feel the love already.....

nytehorn
1/6/2009, 09:51 PM
I have been going back and forth between Soonerfans and Gatorcountry since it was announced who was in the MNC game. Sooners, GO KICK SOME ***!! Many of you have denied you need the other Big 12 teams, but without us, you would be like Utah; on the outside looking in. The North is 3-0, the South 1-2. We didn't dominate like we should have. Up to you to right the Big 12 ship, whether you want to or not. :pop:

GG84
1/6/2009, 10:11 PM
Word.

MarylandGator
1/6/2009, 10:17 PM
ooh...ooh...neg spek me!!!

StoopTroup
1/6/2009, 10:26 PM
The Mods here have got to be just about tired of your **** Mary.

MarylandGator
1/6/2009, 10:34 PM
The Mods here have got to be just about tired of your **** Mary.

really? what have i done that violates the board rules? having fun is bad? :confused:

StoopTroup
1/6/2009, 10:51 PM
really? what have i done that violates the board rules? having fun is bad? :confused:

Rules don't need to be broke for there to be a need of getting rid of a troll.

If your here trying to skate around board rules...just trying to get under people's skin...it worked. Why don't you give us the link to the board your linking this crap at?

At least we can try to understand why your lame a$$ is here.

StoopTroup
1/6/2009, 10:53 PM
If your a real Gator Fan...I hope we beat the **** out of your team so bad that they quit at the half.

MarylandGator
1/6/2009, 11:20 PM
Rules don't need to be broke for there to be a need of getting rid of a troll.

If your here trying to skate around board rules...just trying to get under people's skin...it worked. Why don't you give us the link to the board your linking this crap at?

At least we can try to understand why your lame a$$ is here.
just here to have fun, as i have explained to the mods already. not here to harass or be a rude guest.

1/6/2009, 11:24 PM
This would be a fun one to go to. Fun smack back and forth and probably enough beer to make it fun. It'll be a good one.

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2009, 11:44 PM
Sick of ****ing Gators fans on here

Hell, I'm sick of 'em everywhere else too!

A Sooner in Texas
1/6/2009, 11:48 PM
not here to harass or be a rude guest.

well, either yo mama didn't learn you no manners or you hatched from an egg.

StoopTroup
1/7/2009, 12:40 AM
This would be a fun one to go to. Fun smack back and forth and probably enough beer to make it fun. It'll be a good one.

Should be GR8T!