PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck Season Six Premiere

KC//CRIMSON
1/6/2009, 07:22 PM
http://assets.hulu.com/shows/key_art_niptuck.jpg

Another victim of last year's writers' strike was the oh-so-delicious Nip/Tuck. What was meant to be one of the series' longest seasons was cut short, with just 14 episodes airing — the last all the way back on Feb. 19, 2008! Luckily, it's a new year, and Nip/Tuck is picking up exactly where it left off, with the second half of season five beginning tonight.

For those who need a refresher, we last saw the doctors at their practice in Los Angeles. Sean was preparing for a solo surgery on his daughter, who was injured in a car wreck with Christian. In walked Colleen Rose, Sean's former agent and current stalker, who stabbed him multiple times, leaving him for dead in the operating room. Can you say cliffhanger? Sure, there were other story lines at the end of the last batch of episodes, including Julia's relationship with Olivia (and her deranged daughter Eden) and Matt's dysfunctional life (drugs, incest, etc.), but tonight's episode focuses mostly on the aftermath of Sean's stabbing.

If you're tuning in, you can look forward to an intense opener that rehashes the gruesome attack (and fills in some missing details) and then jumps four months into the future. To avoid spoilers, let's put it this way: Things have changed dramatically for McNamara/Troy.

Frozen Sooner
1/6/2009, 07:26 PM
Scrubs on ABC tonight also.

Boomer.....
1/7/2009, 08:52 AM
Finally.

After a long wait we got to see what happened to Sean. It looks like it will be another good season. Is it me or is there something wrong with every single character.

KC//CRIMSON
1/7/2009, 12:45 PM
Not bad for the new season opener. Those guys get more *ss than Hugh Hefner's house.

And did I see Dr. Troy nailing Liz in the upcoming previews? Good gawd, man. Slow down.

Frozen Sooner
1/7/2009, 12:50 PM
So I take from that last segment that Sean is faking?

Boomer.....
1/7/2009, 01:39 PM
So I take from that last segment that Sean is faking?

He did get him some :hot: wheelchair secks.

KC//CRIMSON
1/28/2009, 05:22 PM
I'll never look at Stifler's mom again the same way.

Yo Stink!

rcR0nGstwOA

Boomer.....
1/29/2009, 08:51 AM
That was pretty retarded. The Christian and Liz hook-up is almost as strange.

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2009, 06:20 PM
Season finale tonight. How is Dr. Troy going to live?

Bizarre season.

Boomer.....
3/10/2009, 01:21 PM
Odd ending to an odd season.

I'm guessing that Christian is going to leave Liz go back to his old ways. Hope not, but the show wouldn't work without his debauchery.

KC//CRIMSON
3/10/2009, 01:30 PM
Odd ending to an odd season.

I'm guessing that Christian is going to leave Liz go back to his old ways. Hope not, but the show wouldn't work without his debauchery.

Oh yeah, that's exactly what will happen. Too bad there was a writers strike or we'd already be to that point.

Boomer.....
2/25/2010, 10:22 AM
Well, another tv series is about to come to an end. The last episode of Nip/Tuck will air next Wednesday. This last mini-season has really been just been a filler. The writing has gone downhill in the last few seasons but it still is a great show. It will be missed!

yermom
2/25/2010, 10:54 AM
i think i might have watched this series if it was on SHO ;)

Boomer.....
2/25/2010, 12:07 PM
It's borderline SHO worthy now.