PDA

View Full Version : The more I think about it.

supes
1/6/2009, 03:33 PM
Hey ya'll - I don't post much but I had to get this off my chest.

I've been watching games of FU all week and I am sorry but I just don't get it. They're maybe .. MAYBE the 6th best team we've played behind Texas, Tech, OK St, Mizzou and TCU.

Teblow is slow. Harvin isn't very good when he's NOT hurt and the defense? Give me a break. On top of that they have a coach that doesn't understand yet what it means to be in games like this. Stoops lives for games like this - Oklahoma lives for games like this.

Bradford will carve them up - I'm predicting a record shattering day.

OU 66
FU 7

I give them a late TD but I really believe we'll shut them out.

BOOMER!!!

JLEW1818
1/6/2009, 03:36 PM
ha

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 03:36 PM
Wow. Just wow. Your fellow Sooners must be proud.

Collier11
1/6/2009, 03:39 PM
I do think Fla is somewhat overrated but it doesnt matter, that will all be proven right or wrong on Thursday...as for this thread, someone has gotten into a batch of OVJ before it was ready I think

tommieharris91
1/6/2009, 03:40 PM
Wow. Just wow. Your fellow Sooners must be proud.

I'd be ecstatic if OU holds Florida to just 7 points. I don't see that happening.

WildHorse
1/6/2009, 03:41 PM
I think they will have at least 1 field goal in the first half.

Gatortex
1/6/2009, 03:44 PM
Hey ya'll - I don't post much but I had to get this off my chest.

I've been watching games of FU all week and I am sorry but I just don't get it. They're maybe .. MAYBE the 6th best team we've played behind Texas, Tech, OK St, Mizzou and TCU.

Teblow is slow. Harvin isn't very good when he's NOT hurt and the defense? Give me a break. On top of that they have a coach that doesn't understand yet what it means to be in games like this. Stoops lives for games like this - Oklahoma lives for games like this.

Bradford will carve them up - I'm predicting a record shattering day.

OU 66
FU 7

I give them a late TD but I really believe we'll shut them out.

BOOMER!!!

So supes my fellow gator fan, what are you really thinking? UF by 3 td's?

Pieces Hit
1/6/2009, 04:44 PM
I'm just happy OU gets to play in the big game again (and again and again).

This year is a tad different from recent bowls being that we don't have a QB coming off 3 knee operations who couldn't scramble (White) or a replacement QB for freakin Rhett Bomar (Thompson).

The Sooners are banged up and missing a horse of two but the Gators are facing the most formidible over-all OU squad I've seen since they won their last NC.

I think OU is sick to death of the "Choklahoma" tag and the weak conference and weak defense smack.

I'm expecting my "slow, over-rated" team to be fired-up and ready on Thursday.

Anything futher is just time-wasting speculation as that's most of what sports forums are.

But this game could be a shocker for both sides and (I'm guessing) will be determined by turnovers.

Let's hope none of the kids get hurt and may the best team win.

ps

Texas still sucks.